Wayne County Sheriffs Dept. Chase & C...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wayneco

Waynesboro, TN

#129 Apr 16, 2010
JERROLL HENDERSON wrote:
RAMMER-JAMMER I HAVE READ SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS , SOME DAY PEOPLE WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE. AND I HOPE I'M THE FIRST.
I DONT HIDE BOY.YOU GOT A GUN TOO,ME TWO,67 OF THEM.BOTTOM LINE.YOU WILL YOU WILLLLLLL RESPECT ME FORVER.UNLESS I DO SOMETHING WRONG YOU UNDERSTAND ME.
wayneco

Waynesboro, TN

#130 Apr 16, 2010
Willard templeton wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam rammerjammer1. I have been reading some of these comments and this one is just wrong. His
Family or my family dont need this on here. Im glad that you feel the need to tell it but somethings are better left alone. Out of respect to johns family and mine they dont need a constant reminder of what happened.
TIRED OF PEOPLE CALLING YOU A MUEDERER YOUR NOT,BY NO MEANS,,THEY DONT KNOW YOU,LIKE I DO,,YOUR NOT A BAD MAN
wayneco

Waynesboro, TN

#132 Apr 16, 2010
Willard templeton wrote:
<quoted text>
Before the comment get twisted around, the age commemt about jerroll
Was not saying he is an old man. It was saying you better show the man some respect when talking to him or about reguardless of the age because if he has to he will get on a man's ass if you make him.
TRUE ME TOO
wayneco

Waynesboro, TN

#133 Apr 16, 2010
rammerjammer1 wrote:
<quoted text> show me bitch,show me,,i am bad,,now come show me im not,,hey get some cops to help you jump me,,please please,im out everyday,,please...if you dont show me your a bitch and child molkester boy,,now show me,ill not answer no more of your bitch ass talk,,every post on here is talking about cops,,are you to dum to read,,look at the new forum,,they say yall fuk girls to get out of tickets so im not alone,,bill whit coast carl his job,,now you cops may cost wilson or reevs his and then guess wha=t,,you got no job,,,so back to the trailkor parks that everyone in town knows yall were raised,,trailor trash,,,i wasnt i was raised like a human,very good,had nice shit my mom and dad never used a food stamp,,i know some of yall come from white trash,ha ha ha its no secret,,bitch,,,you dont make much money now,,your make so less food stamps are used by you..poor boy,,,no moreeee talking,,,say your name or come see me and take you dissability you will be on...hey get a bud or two,,i got mean ones,you dont,,jump me pleaseeeee,you will be in shackelford,bitch
SEE LIKE THT ALL TLK IM 34 AND O BITCH,TRY ME, TRY ME TELL ME YOUR NAME AND GUESS WHATTT YOUR STOM[ED
wayneco

Waynesboro, TN

#135 Apr 16, 2010
JERROLL HENDERSON wrote:
RAMMER-JAMMER I HAVE READ SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS , SOME DAY PEOPLE WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE. AND I HOPE I'M THE FIRST.
LETS BE HONEST,,WE ALL KNOW,THE COPS THE JUGGE THE WHOLE TOWN KNOWS TYOU FOLLOWED TOMMY OUT OF CITY LIMITS AND DIDNT CALL IN THE TAG NUMBER IGHT...RIGHT..WE ALL KNOIW THE WHOLE TOWN KNOWS ITS NO SECRET,,,BUT GUESS WHAT HE DIDNY GET CHIT FOR SHOOTING YOU...WHYYY WHYY,YOU BROKE THE LAW BOY..LET A COP WHUP MY ASS WATCH WHAT HAPPENS..IM NOT TOMMY.BOY..YOU BROKE THE LAW AND YOUY PAID YOUR DEBT TO SOCIETY ITS OVER.
wayneco

Waynesboro, TN

#137 Apr 16, 2010
BRYANT BURCHAM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not afraid to put my name on here. A family member called and said I needed to get on here and check this out so here I am.I wasn't going to say anything at all but people who KNOW ME know I can't keep my mouth shut. I don't know who you are RAMMERJAMMER1 and really don't care but I would like to know when and how you picked on me in school? I don't go around and beat up people no! I don't think that's what I was hired to do but I'll check policy! I really don't think you know me that well or I'n fact at all! But if you do in fact know me as well as you say you do and want to talk about it you'll know how to reach me. All I'm saying is you might want to think about things before you say or do them because sounds like someone has figured out who you are!
IF YOU ARE THT DUM TO THINK IM WHO THEY SAY YOU ARESTUPID.
Willard templeton

United States

#138 Apr 16, 2010
wayneco wrote:
<quoted text> I UNDERSTAND THAT ALSO,THIS ALL GOT STARTED IN CLIFTON,ILL TELL YOU LATER,HE THINKS HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS,TALK TO YOU LIKE A DOG.HE WILL NEVER BE LIKE MYT BUNCH EVER.HE ACTS LIKE HES JELOUS FOR SOME CRAZY REASON.HE KISSES BYRON SKELTONS ASS,LIKE A YESS MAN.IM GLAD HES THREATING TO FIND ME,,YOUR SMARTER ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT I CAN DO KNOW,I LOVE IT.YES I DID DEFEND YOU I ALWAYS WILL WILLARD,MAYBE YOU DIDNT SEE WHAT THE BAD STUFF THEY WROTE ABOUT YOU.I JUSTVTRIED TO DEFEND YOU.I LOVE YOU AND YOUR KIDS.THEY BASHED YOU,I BASHED THEM BACK,KNOW THEY CANT TAKE IT,
Im glad that you feel that way about defending me and i was not defending jerroll henderson when i said what i said about him. I was stating my opinion about how i see the man. He has always kept it real with me. He has also let me know that if i gave him reason to that he would give me a ride to cross bar motel. I know as long i show the man respect that he will also do the same. When it comes to people bashing me on here then im ok with that. People has that right and you know me i dont get to excited about anything unless you do something to my family or put your hand on me. People that really know me as a person knows im one of the easiest people to get along with and would help anybody in this world if i could and dont care what someone else may think about them. Just never mistake a person's kindness as being a weakness.
Willard templeton

United States

#139 Apr 16, 2010
wayneco wrote:
<quoted text> TIRED OF PEOPLE CALLING YOU A MUEDERER YOUR NOT,BY NO MEANS,,THEY DONT KNOW YOU,LIKE I DO,,YOUR NOT A BAD MAN
You are right and i do know you just as you do me. Most of the negative comments come from people that dont know me
As anything but the person in the newspaper or in the court room over crazy sh#t that i get caught up in. That's my fault not thiers and that is why i cant get mad about it. If you knew me and not just the bad then you would know that im not a mean or violet person and easy to get along with. They are a couple people out there can tell you that when you meet me and get to probeing into every thing then you would be amazed at the differance in the opinion that you get from all the bad public view as to what you really see if you around me a few time's. That was in the capasity of thier job and not some one wanting to be friends. They made the comment to a person in thier office that it was amazing the difference of the 2. All that says is things are not always as they frist appear.
Freedom

Waynesboro, TN

#140 Apr 17, 2010
Willard templeton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right and i do know you just as you do me. Most of the negative comments come from people that dont know me
As anything but the person in the newspaper or in the court room over crazy sh#t that i get caught up in. That's my fault not thiers and that is why i cant get mad about it. If you knew me and not just the bad then you would know that im not a mean or violet person and easy to get along with. They are a couple people out there can tell you that when you meet me and get to probeing into every thing then you would be amazed at the differance in the opinion that you get from all the bad public view as to what you really see if you around me a few time's. That was in the capasity of thier job and not some one wanting to be friends. They made the comment to a person in thier office that it was amazing the difference of the 2. All that says is things are not always as they frist appear.
You may be a ok person,but you have been in jail for drugs before right?And when your kids was little,were you not doing drugs?Are you not friends with some who do drugs and have kids at home?
Willard templeton

United States

#141 Apr 17, 2010
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text> You may be a ok person,but you have been in jail for drugs before right?And when your kids was little,were you not doing drugs?Are you not friends with some who do drugs and have kids at home?
You are right on part of it. I have been in jail for it before but as to the other part, My kid's have never seen me do anything ever. They have never one time say anything from me, not even drinking a beer. You will see a little fat man trip out on somebody who brings it around my kid or for that it could be anyone's kids. If i am some where and a kid is present then i will make a person dislike me if its being done around a kid. Just because i have had problems with staying away from it dont
Mean that i justify it or want any of my kids on it or any other kid on it. I dont try to make excuses for nothing i have done in my life but thier has been alot of kids that have stayed over with my kids and none of then will tell you that they have ever seen me do anything other than smoke a ciggerette.
willards friend

Waynesboro, TN

#142 Apr 18, 2010
let me tell you something,my kids have stayed all night with willards kids also.i will tell you what,my kid loves willard he told me that he has never seen willard do anything everrrr in front of him.ever.i would trust my kid around willard anytime.willard is a good man who has made mistakes in his life.bvut who in the hell has not.we all make mistakes,that dosent meran we cant change.so whoever you are freedom i can see that you are not a church going person,and if you are you are a hipocrit,piece of chit.and you need to be removed from your church.if you believe in god then you know that we all sin even you freedom.why dont you get on here and talk about real things tht happen to kids even in our own school.why dont you bash the parents whos kids shoved a marker up a kids ass.why dont you bash all those folks.i see your a coward to put your real name on here also.so that means that what you think means nothing.willard loves his kids and all ids,he would die for his kids or any kid if he had too.80 percent of the people in this town does drugs,and when ou do them they are hard to quit,its cuases an addiction.even our teachers and commisiners do drugs.not all but somme.instead of bash people try to help people.i bet some1 in your family does drugs also,so worry aboutr them..but bottom line willlard has never offered kids or gave or dis drugs in front of any kids.give the man a break,foregive people,wayneco never forgets nothing,this town is atr8 garbage anyway,even a churches a crap,people who are real christians never judge,so your no god believer.
willards friend

Waynesboro, TN

#143 Apr 18, 2010
willard im also sorry for bringing up wht happen with landers,but it just pissed me off thgt people were basahing you over it.i just knew that they were lying on you,and i just wanted people to know you are a good man,and we are close,and alwayssss will be.i love you and you kids and your kids know it.i would do anything for you and your daughters,i love them.they love me to.but im sorry for bringing tht up,i just know that you are a good heareted man and people dont know tht.but i do.iwont bring up the other bad thing again.hey and jerroll henderson deal somebody else wrote tht not me.i like jerrol to alot,hes been good to me.check this out somebody can write a comment and put your user name on here.try it.you will see what im tlking about.someone is trying to sir chit up.i always liked henderson,my whole family loves him and you.ill call you later bud,luv ya man
Willard Templeton

United States

#144 Apr 18, 2010
willards friend wrote:
willard im also sorry for bringing up wht happen with landers,but it just pissed me off thgt people were basahing you over it.i just knew that they were lying on you,and i just wanted people to know you are a good man,and we are close,and alwayssss will be.i love you and you kids and your kids know it.i would do anything for you and your daughters,i love them.they love me to.but im sorry for bringing tht up,i just know that you are a good heareted man and people dont know tht.but i do.iwont bring up the other bad thing again.hey and jerroll henderson deal somebody else wrote tht not me.i like jerrol to alot,hes been good to me.check this out somebody can write a comment and put your user name on here.try it.you will see what im tlking about.someone is trying to sir chit up.i always liked henderson,my whole family loves him and you.ill call you later bud,luv ya man
You know its all good. Im glad you feel that way. We have known each other for a long time and i do not mind if some one wants to know something and they ask me. I will answer it as the way i believe it to be and then that cuts out all the he said she said junk. You know that i would do for your
Kids the same as i would mine. A child or an elderly person being mistreated would cause me to act a fool quicker than anything else.
govols

Waynesboro, TN

#146 Apr 18, 2010
anti jammer i know your a women,and your a piece of shit.you wish death on people,so all im doing is wishing it right back on you,i wish you would put your real name back on here.scared ass bitch,aman calls you a bith and you still wont post your name dear god what has waynesboro come too,all these cowards everywhere.wayneco was knoowm=n for a town who took no chit,now lokk att it we are a joke coward ass
Freedom

Pinson, AL

#147 Apr 19, 2010
willards friend wrote:
let me tell you something,my kids have stayed all night with willards kids also.i will tell you what,my kid loves willard he told me that he has never seen willard do anything everrrr in front of him.ever.i would trust my kid around willard anytime.willard is a good man who has made mistakes in his life.bvut who in the hell has not.we all make mistakes,that dosent meran we cant change.so whoever you are freedom i can see that you are not a church going person,and if you are you are a hipocrit,piece of chit.and you need to be removed from your church.if you believe in god then you know that we all sin even you freedom.why dont you get on here and talk about real things tht happen to kids even in our own school.why dont you bash the parents whos kids shoved a marker up a kids ass.why dont you bash all those folks.i see your a coward to put your real name on here also.so that means that what you think means nothing.willard loves his kids and all ids,he would die for his kids or any kid if he had too.80 percent of the people in this town does drugs,and when ou do them they are hard to quit,its cuases an addiction.even our teachers and commisiners do drugs.not all but somme.instead of bash people try to help people.i bet some1 in your family does drugs also,so worry aboutr them..but bottom line willlard has never offered kids or gave or dis drugs in front of any kids.give the man a break,foregive people,wayneco never forgets nothing,this town is atr8 garbage anyway,even a churches a crap,people who are real christians never judge,so your no god believer.
I guess that would be the 80 percent of people you are around,maybe you know for yourself how hard it is to stop useing drugs?And who said willard had offered kids drugs?Was that you?Because i did not.I think willard may need to look at you with his eyes open!Good friend and the good parent that you are.We are sin,but that does not make it right.All thing come out in time!
who the crap

Waynesboro, TN

#149 Jun 29, 2010
sherrifs deputy only put citizens in danger jumping bridges going over speed limit and running citizens off roadways passing on double yellow lines people police are no beer than we are they have to obide by rules too
FREEDOM KEEPSHUT

Waynesboro, TN

#150 Jun 30, 2010
FREEDOM YOU DUM BASTARD,I SAID I TRUSTED WILLARD RETARD WITH KIDS..I BET YOU HAVE A FRIEND ON THE SEX OFFENDER LIST BASTARD,AND THEY ARE WORSE THAN WILLARD...DUDEEEEE SEX OFFENDSDER LIST IS THE WOREST LIST IN THE WOLD..SO IF YOU TRUST ONE OF OUR LOCAL SEX OFFENDERS YOU ARE A SEX FREAK CHILS MOLESTR YOUR ELF,GUESS YOUR GROWN LKING JUVENILES TOO SICK FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
DemonChild

United States

#151 Jun 30, 2010
FREEDOM KEEPSHUT wrote:
FREEDOM YOU DUM BASTARD,I SAID I TRUSTED WILLARD RETARD WITH KIDS..I BET YOU HAVE A FRIEND ON THE SEX OFFENDER LIST BASTARD,AND THEY ARE WORSE THAN WILLARD...DUDEEEEE SEX OFFENDSDER LIST IS THE WOREST LIST IN THE WOLD..SO IF YOU TRUST ONE OF OUR LOCAL SEX OFFENDERS YOU ARE A SEX FREAK CHILS MOLESTR YOUR ELF,GUESS YOUR GROWN LKING JUVENILES TOO SICK FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Had a little too much to drink or smoke ? Can't type a coherent sentence ??
Okay

Peoria, AZ

#153 Oct 28, 2012
willards friend wrote:
Hey where is your good bud at right now? You know the good man who you let be around your little girls..
MADD

Waynesboro, TN

#154 Jan 15, 2013
Driving under the influence should carry a sentence of 20 years first offense. You are gambling with others lives!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you know about Tiffany Hinohosa and Bre... (Jul '14) 1 hr tennessee 11
I love my husband! 1 hr IsureDO 10
driving on revoked license 1 hr Really 3
racism Jul 1 southern pride 5
william ray beat up lol Jul 1 Karma 1
Is there a gang in wayne co? Jul 1 Autotext Kid 5
#1 CI- SNITCH (Shonrey Collins) Jun 29 nosy 5
More from around the web

Waynesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE