Wayne County Sheriffs Dept. Chase & C...

Wayne County Sheriffs Dept. Chase & Crash?

Posted in the Waynesboro Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Had Enough

Arnold, MO

#1 Jan 3, 2010
I have heard the Sheriffs Dept.was chashing another car on Iron City Rd. causing some teens to wreck and causing injuries this past weekend?
HolleyCreek Kid

Arnold, MO

#2 Jan 4, 2010
Had Enough wrote:
I have heard the Sheriffs Dept.was chashing another car on Iron City Rd. causing some teens to wreck and causing injuries this past weekend?
I heard that also wonder if they will cover this one up like they did the one on Whitten School Rd.?
iron city blues

Hudson, WI

#3 Jan 4, 2010
the sheriff did not crash a car it was a bunch of drunks, they ran off the road and flipped the car over. one of the fire fighters said that one guy had his arm pinned under the car.

Drinkin and drivin what a dumb [email protected]
Casey Pigglet

Memphis, TN

#4 Jan 4, 2010
iron city blues wrote:
the sheriff did not crash a car it was a bunch of drunks, they ran off the road and flipped the car over. one of the fire fighters said that one guy had his arm pinned under the car.
Drinkin and drivin what a dumb [email protected]
Well they for sure was chasing them because I heard it on the scanner the Deputy said they were in pursuit and a little later the Deputy said they had wrecked out on Iron City Rd.
Stateline Mob

Memphis, TN

#5 Jan 4, 2010
Casey Pigglet wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they for sure was chasing them because I heard it on the scanner the Deputy said they were in pursuit and a little later the Deputy said they had wrecked out on Iron City Rd.
I heard it also on the Scanner that they were in a pursuit and then they crashed!! Never did hear how they were doing after ?
ronald

United States

#6 Jan 5, 2010
are you saying that if a deputy tries to stop you and you run he should just let you go and give up on trying to stop you?
Anon

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jan 5, 2010
Had Enough wrote:
Don't know about that one but this was interesting.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php...
was you there

United States

#8 Jan 7, 2010
the ones that ran from the deputy were drunk and they were flying. they were all transported to the hospital and released and are fine. People need to get their facts straight before posting on here and running others down.
ronald

United States

#9 Jan 7, 2010
oh sure they were some good old boys out having a good time when the bad old deputies ran them off the road for no reason.
morescannerchase r

Elkhorn, WI

#10 Jan 7, 2010
ok people seems like someone needs to wake up and realize that the Wayne County Sheriff Dept. is putting their lives at risk everyday they go into work. instead of THANKING EACH and EVERY Deputy for a Great job, but instead we have some idiots that want blame the Deputis, NOT THE drunks that were out riding around speeding putting your life and mine at risk! I hope that the Deputies of Wayne Co keep up all the Hard work they do!!! I am proud to know we have such a great department that is taking care of Wayne County!! Just one more thing Sheriff Ric Wilson and deputies keep up all your hard work there are several people who are proud of you
Stick It

Memphis, TN

#11 Jan 8, 2010
morescannerchaser wrote:
ok people seems like someone needs to wake up and realize that the Wayne County Sheriff Dept. is putting their lives at risk everyday they go into work. instead of THANKING EACH and EVERY Deputy for a Great job, but instead we have some idiots that want blame the Deputis, NOT THE drunks that were out riding around speeding putting your life and mine at risk! I hope that the Deputies of Wayne Co keep up all the Hard work they do!!! I am proud to know we have such a great department that is taking care of Wayne County!! Just one more thing Sheriff Ric Wilson and deputies keep up all your hard work there are several people who are proud of you
Several ain't whats going to get him re-elected.You go about this county and ask people there are not many who have a good thing to say about our over inflated Sheriff and that will come to be seen at this next election.
Winky Dinky

Memphis, TN

#12 Jan 14, 2010
was you there wrote:
the ones that ran from the deputy were drunk and they were flying. they were all transported to the hospital and released and are fine. People need to get their facts straight before posting on here and running others down.
Just who the Hell are you the Forum Police to TELL people what to do ,you must have gotten your manners from your Sheriff trying to run over people by intimidation well it ain't working azzwipe.
Dangle This

Memphis, TN

#13 Jan 18, 2010
morescannerchaser wrote:
Why don't you several Fans of soon to be Former Sheriff Ric Wilson ever wake up,he has show that he has loyalty only to HIMSELF look at the good people he has went through while he has been in office.When one these Deputies make's a mistake on the job,don't think Sheriff Wilson won't throw them to the Wolves, because he has already proved he will time and time again.
BullDog

Waynesboro, TN

#14 Mar 4, 2010
Had Enough wrote:
Cover up??? How was the wreck covered up?
amak

Perryville, MO

#15 Mar 7, 2010
My opinion is don't chase them, they've gotta come back or stop sooner or later, then ARREST them and CHARGE them. Why jepodize lives by chasing?????
anti-jammer

Cedar City, UT

#17 Mar 7, 2010
RAMMERJAMMER1 wrote:
OMFG YES YOU STOP THE DRUNKS BEFORE THEY KILL SOMEBODY LIKE YOUR MOTHER OR DADDY OR BROS OR SISTERS,OMGGGG AND ONE MORE THING GOOD JOB POLICE DEPT...AND MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THERE LICENSE FOR LIFE AND ALL THERE DIGNITY FOR A WHILE,,,,BUT ONE MORE THING AS YOU CAN TELL IM ON BOTH SIDES OF THE LAW I GUESS OK.....QUIT SAYING THAT YOU PEOPLE PUT YOUR LIVES ON THE LINE ENOUGH ALREADY EVERY COP OR SERVICE MAN SAYS THT GARBAGE,,,DO YOU WANT A COOKIE...ITS YOUR DAM JOB FOOL YOU GET PAID TO DO IT PERIOD YOU UNDERSTAND YOU GET PAIDDDDD TO DO IT AND YOU SIGNEDDDDDD UP FOR IT PERIODDDD,YEA YOU ONLY DO IT FOR THE MONEY AND POWER AND TO HAVE A LAZY ASS JOBBBB THIS IS TO THE MORESCANNERCHASER PERSON HERE...AND ONE MORE THING TO ALL SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN YOU SIGNED UP FORIT NO ONE MADE YOU EITHER,YOU DID IT..YOU,,,ONLY YOU AND ALL THESE FUKS FROM WAYNE COUNTY WHO JOINED THE NATIONAL GUARD HERE JUST FOR THAT BIG BONUS CHECK WELL GUESS WHAT,NOW ITS TIME TO CASH THAT CHECK,YOYU PEOPLE WANTED TO GET THAT CHECK AND NEVER FIGHT ,WELL TOO BAD YOU GOT WHAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR PERIODDDDDD,SO QUIT CRYING BOUT DONT WANNA GO WELL YOUR GOING YOU TOOK THE MONEY NOW YOU CAN EARN IT,DONT LIKE WARRRR DONT SIGN UP FOOLS...IF YOU REALLY LOVE THE SERVICEW AND YOUR COUNTRY THIS POST DOSENT CONCERN YOU,,,AND GET RID OF ROSSSS
Help make the world a better place by falling on a large knife please...... oh, and don't call 911.
RAMMERJAMMER1

Cedar City, UT

#18 Mar 8, 2010
OHH,LIKE LANDERS DID LOLOL BUT WILLARD CALLED FOR HELP,I BET YOUR A GIRL THT LIKED DOPEHEADS I CAN TELL,WHICH SKANK ARE YOU,TELL ME ILL TELL YOU WHO I AM,COWARD MAKE YOUR KID FALL ON YOUR KNIFE
OFFICER

United States

#19 Mar 8, 2010
RAMMERJAMMER1 wrote:
OMFG YES YOU STOP THE DRUNKS BEFORE THEY KILL SOMEBODY LIKE YOUR MOTHER OR DADDY OR BROS OR SISTERS,OMGGGG AND ONE MORE THING GOOD JOB POLICE DEPT...AND MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THERE LICENSE FOR LIFE AND ALL THERE DIGNITY FOR A WHILE,,,,BUT ONE MORE THING AS YOU CAN TELL IM ON BOTH SIDES OF THE LAW I GUESS OK.....QUIT SAYING THAT YOU PEOPLE PUT YOUR LIVES ON THE LINE ENOUGH ALREADY EVERY COP OR SERVICE MAN SAYS THT GARBAGE,,,DO YOU WANT A COOKIE...ITS YOUR DAM JOB FOOL YOU GET PAID TO DO IT PERIOD YOU UNDERSTAND YOU GET PAIDDDDD TO DO IT AND YOU SIGNEDDDDDD UP FOR IT PERIODDDD,YEA YOU ONLY DO IT FOR THE MONEY AND POWER AND TO HAVE A LAZY ASS JOBBBB THIS IS TO THE MORESCANNERCHASER PERSON HERE...AND ONE MORE THING TO ALL SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN YOU SIGNED UP FORIT NO ONE MADE YOU EITHER,YOU DID IT..YOU,,,ONLY YOU AND ALL THESE FUKS FROM WAYNE COUNTY WHO JOINED THE NATIONAL GUARD HERE JUST FOR THAT BIG BONUS CHECK WELL GUESS WHAT,NOW ITS TIME TO CASH THAT CHECK,YOYU PEOPLE WANTED TO GET THAT CHECK AND NEVER FIGHT ,WELL TOO BAD YOU GOT WHAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR PERIODDDDDD,SO QUIT CRYING BOUT DONT WANNA GO WELL YOUR GOING YOU TOOK THE MONEY NOW YOU CAN EARN IT,DONT LIKE WARRRR DONT SIGN UP FOOLS...IF YOU REALLY LOVE THE SERVICEW AND YOUR COUNTRY THIS POST DOSENT CONCERN YOU,,,AND GET RID OF ROSSSS
Dude get a life! I happen to be one of those police officers your talking about and don't appreciate being called a FOOL. Yes we get paid to do our job but how much do you think we get paid? Let me tell you from someone that's done this job for 15 years. Not near enough to listen to your dumb ass! But I do! It's job Security because there are alot of dumb asses like you in Wayne County! As far as lazy asses! We get called out all hours of the night to do stuff and clean up stuff that people like you do. I see and do stuff I'm sure you wouldn't want to. Your the type that hates the police until you need them and then we didn't get their quick enough to save your sorry ass. LAZY??? Looks like your the one that's lazy because all I see is your dumb ass non spelling ass post on here! As far as our service men and women? Yeah that big sign on bonus check did look good in this no job place! But you don't see them asking for your good grace to help them out. No their over there fighting for your sorry ass while you run them and everybody else down!
RAMMERJAMMER1

Cedar City, UT

#20 Mar 8, 2010
YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO LEARNED TO WRITE YOURSELF,LOOK AT ALL YOUR BAD WRITING NOPARAGRAPHS OR NOTHING,YOUR A DAM LIAR COPS DONT GET CALLED OUT ALL HOURS OF THE NITE YOU LIEING FOOL OR BITCH...AND THERE YOU GO AGAIN YOU DUMFUK NOW YOU SAY YOU DONT GET PAID enough...LOLOLOL,YEA YOU GET PAID FOR WHAT YOUR WORTH..NOTHING...COPS DONT DESERVE TO GET PAID MORE,YOU ARE LAZY FAT BOYSSS,YOUR THE ONES WHO GOT PICKED ON AT SCHOOL,I KNOW YOU COWARDS,I KNOW YOU WERE PU SIS IN SCHOOL,YOU NERD...IF YOU DONT LIKE YOUR PAY THEN GET A BETTER PAYING JOB,YOU LOSER,,,OHH OHH YOU CANT,HA HA YOU GOT NO EDUCATION SO SAD...YOU POOR WHITE TRASH,WITH NO EDUCATION,WELL,THATS YOUR PROBLEM,AGAINNNNNNNNNNN,YOU KNEW THE PAY BEFORE YOU SIGNED UP FOOL,YOU TOOK THE JOB,AND NOW YOU CRY,AND IDIOT IVE SEEN WAY MORE THAN YOU EVER WILL,I SEE WHAT YOU MORONS HAVE TO INVESTIGATE,AND I DONE KNOW THE TRUTH TO IT,AND ITS SO FUNNY TO WATCH YALL LOOK FOR CLUES,,,I LIKE HOW HERB THE BONDSMON IN LBURG RUNS THAT WHOLE SHERRIFS OFFICE,YOU ARE OWNED BOY,,,GO WRITE SOME SPEEDING TICKETS TO THOSE HARD WORKING AMERICANS YOU PIECE OF CRAP,YEA YOUR RIGHT,YOUR UNDERPAID,YOUR LAZY,YOU BITCH,AND YOUR LAZY,YOU DESERVE NOTHING,GET A REAL JOB YOU PUKE NERD,,,,WHATS SAD IS ALL THE BADASSES AND TOUGH PEOPLE NEVER DO BECOME COPS OR MILITARY ITS ALWAYS THE GEEKS OF SCHOOL,,,IF OUR COPS AND MILITARY WERE ALL THE BADASSES WE WOULD BE ONE BADASS COUNTRY,BUT EVERYONEEEEE KNOWS ALL THE GEEKS ARE COPS...SO SAD BUT TRUE FOOOOOOOL,ILL SMACK YOUR MOUTH FOLLL
Officer

Waynesboro, TN

#21 Mar 9, 2010
RAMMERJAMMER1 wrote:
YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO LEARNED TO WRITE YOURSELF,LOOK AT ALL YOUR BAD WRITING NOPARAGRAPHS OR NOTHING,YOUR A DAM LIAR COPS DONT GET CALLED OUT ALL HOURS OF THE NITE YOU LIEING FOOL OR BITCH...AND THERE YOU GO AGAIN YOU DUMFUK NOW YOU SAY YOU DONT GET PAID enough...LOLOLOL,YEA YOU GET PAID FOR WHAT YOUR WORTH..NOTHING...COPS DONT DESERVE TO GET PAID MORE,YOU ARE LAZY FAT BOYSSS,YOUR THE ONES WHO GOT PICKED ON AT SCHOOL,I KNOW YOU COWARDS,I KNOW YOU WERE PU SIS IN SCHOOL,YOU NERD...IF YOU DONT LIKE YOUR PAY THEN GET A BETTER PAYING JOB,YOU LOSER,,,OHH OHH YOU CANT,HA HA YOU GOT NO EDUCATION SO SAD...YOU POOR WHITE TRASH,WITH NO EDUCATION,WELL,THATS YOUR PROBLEM,AGAINNNNNNNNNNN,YOU KNEW THE PAY BEFORE YOU SIGNED UP FOOL,YOU TOOK THE JOB,AND NOW YOU CRY,AND IDIOT IVE SEEN WAY MORE THAN YOU EVER WILL,I SEE WHAT YOU MORONS HAVE TO INVESTIGATE,AND I DONE KNOW THE TRUTH TO IT,AND ITS SO FUNNY TO WATCH YALL LOOK FOR CLUES,,,I LIKE HOW HERB THE BONDSMON IN LBURG RUNS THAT WHOLE SHERRIFS OFFICE,YOU ARE OWNED BOY,,,GO WRITE SOME SPEEDING TICKETS TO THOSE HARD WORKING AMERICANS YOU PIECE OF CRAP,YEA YOUR RIGHT,YOUR UNDERPAID,YOUR LAZY,YOU BITCH,AND YOUR LAZY,YOU DESERVE NOTHING,GET A REAL JOB YOU PUKE NERD,,,,WHATS SAD IS ALL THE BADASSES AND TOUGH PEOPLE NEVER DO BECOME COPS OR MILITARY ITS ALWAYS THE GEEKS OF SCHOOL,,,IF OUR COPS AND MILITARY WERE ALL THE BADASSES WE WOULD BE ONE BADASS COUNTRY,BUT EVERYONEEEEE KNOWS ALL THE GEEKS ARE COPS...SO SAD BUT TRUE FOOOOOOOL,ILL SMACK YOUR MOUTH FOLLL
Put your name up here RAMMERJAMMER1 And we'll see who the bitch really is! People like you are who I deal with everyday!! I'm far from a nerd BOY! And I'm not from Lawrenceburg just cause that's what it say's! We have probably crossed paths before! And I'm sure you didn't talk this way to me face to face. But I would like for you to come try and smack me in my mouth. I don't use my badge as power. In fact if you would come see me I would take it off just to see if you are as bad as you type. But no you would rather sit behind your computer and run your mouth. Now what was your type called in school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spring water in the area? 12 hr Looking for info-14 1
News Mayor of Linden, Tenn. dies after accidental fall (Mar '16) 22 hr Masterlakepi 10
anyone know Dorothy Cheryl Jackson? Sat rosie123 2
James Y Ross (Mar '13) Fri WWJD 68
Needing info Fri Crisco 2
need help find someone Sep 20 help me plz 3
its no wonder so many in waynesboro dont pay ch... Sep 18 Ghost Town 6

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesboro Mortgages