Daniel and Alli Prater

Posted in the Waynesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Annoyed

Clifton, TN

#1 Nov 2, 2010
I keep hearing people say he sleeps around and that she sleeps around...i have discovered it is possible she has slept with my husband, not gunna name his name, but just wondering if anyone else has herd anything and if they can shed some light on this please? I know they are having hard times, just wondering if it is hear say, or if it could be true??

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 2, 2010
well in my opinion it is neither yours, or anybody else's, business...leave people alone. Have you ever thought that maybe if they were tryin to work it out that it would make it alot harder if everybody in this piece of shit town was talking about it.
Facts

Locust Grove, AR

#3 Nov 2, 2010
I don't think you'll find the truth on this website because you will have some to say yes and some to say no.... But if anyone says yes make sure they can tell you some sort of details so you will know they aren't making it up. Just saying. I know exactly how you feel because my ex was sleeping around one and mo one would tell me until after I filed for divorce. But I understand now why they didn't want to tell me because I had a married man calling me and I told his wife and till this day she hates me because her husband told her I was lying and she believed him. Thought I was doing a good thing but if it ever happened again I wouldn't tell because of that situation.
Ali Prater Mace

Bellevue, WA

#4 Nov 2, 2010
I do not sleep around! I am not sleeping with anyone especially not a married man. Daniel and I have had pur problems but i never cheated on him. Annoyed: i don't know who you are or who your husband is, but I can assure u i am not sleeping with him and never have.

Since: Nov 10

Clifton, TN

#5 Nov 2, 2010
Hey Ali Prater Mace yawanadoit?
blade09

Waynesboro, TN

#6 Nov 3, 2010
When did Ali and Daniel get married? Did I miss the wedding? Ali has put up with years of abuse. Daniel has beat her several times. She has come to that time, in a abusive relationship, that enough is enough! She made the decision to make a better life for her and her kids. They all need to be safe. I have seen her very bruised and hurt. No one should have to put up with that. Please leave them alone and let them get on with their lives. As far as the cheating or sleeping around, we all know that Daniel has been cheating for years, why would he change. Just like the abuse, it will never stop. Ali is not seeing any one at this time.
Seriously

Waynesboro, TN

#7 Nov 24, 2010
I hope the best for them and that all can work out for them. To many children raised in split homes these days with stepmoms and stepdads. I dont know the situation and dont want to. Its really difficult for anyone to go through things of this nature, on both sides.
i think so

Bristol, VA

#8 Nov 24, 2010
well blade09, i did not think they were married either but i saw ali today and she had a ring on her finger. hope they work every thing out. they are both nice people. i think dan needs a good ass kicking, but they are still nice and hope they will be happy and live a happy life together.
blade09

Waynesboro, TN

#9 Nov 24, 2010
Ali and the kids deserve better. Daniel works when he wants not when he needs to. he is abusive verbally and physically. No one should have to live in fear for their lives as Ali has. She would go to bed and wonder if this was the night that she would die. That is a hell of a way to live, isn't it!!!! Get back together and work things out, I HOPE NOT!!! I lost my best friend to domestic violence, I will not loose my daughter to it!!!!! A Ring means nothing!!!!!! Yes he deserves an ass kicking, and then some
idiot

Waynesboro, TN

#10 Nov 24, 2010
blade09 wrote:
Ali and the kids deserve better. Daniel works when he wants not when he needs to. he is abusive verbally and physically. No one should have to live in fear for their lives as Ali has. She would go to bed and wonder if this was the night that she would die. That is a hell of a way to live, isn't it!!!! Get back together and work things out, I HOPE NOT!!! I lost my best friend to domestic violence, I will not loose my daughter to it!!!!! A Ring means nothing!!!!!! Yes he deserves an ass kicking, and then some
stfu if a woman tells you she gets beat and leaves and then goes back and gets beat again and then leaves again and tells everyone how she is beat she must be a piece of shit anyway,anyone who goes back to tht over and over again has not been beat to much.
Mantis

United States

#11 Nov 24, 2010
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>stfu if a woman tells you she gets beat and leaves and then goes back and gets beat again and then leaves again and tells everyone how she is beat she must be a piece of shit anyway,anyone who goes back to tht over and over again has not been beat to much.
Maybe she likes it ???
Ali Prater Mace

Bellevue, WA

#12 Nov 25, 2010
Maybe all of u don't know the situation and need to mind your own business! I am so glad u all have nothing to do but run your mouth about my life and my childrens lives!!!!! Just know that whatever happens I will not let u all bring me down!!!! Get a life!!!
blade09

Waynesboro, TN

#13 Dec 4, 2010
OK, It is official Ali and Daniel are engaged! WE WISH YOU BOTH THE BEST!
Mable

Knoxville, TN

#14 Dec 4, 2010
I like daniel, he was a good basketball player and could jump high.
minnieme

Fair Bluff, NC

#15 Mar 21, 2012
Seems like he is holding something over her. Threats? Who knows? I feel bad for the kids, who have to live in this kind of abuse! So sad for them to see their mom get beat and maybe they get it too!
get out

Waynesboro, TN

#16 Mar 22, 2012
she better get out of that relationship fast before she winds up like Julie POpe!!!!
mendy

Linden, TN

#17 Mar 22, 2012
First of all this post was started almost 2 years ago. Then someone trying to start crap brings it up again. I have a pretty good idea who you are, and just wait till I see you. Yall are the ones damageing these kids, I now see that, no wonder they dont want yall around them. Daniel and Ali can defend themselves but mess with those babies and your gonna have to deal with me!
If you have someting to say you know how to find me!
minnieme

Fair Bluff, NC

#18 Mar 22, 2012
LOL! You Don't know crap!!!! You need glasses!!!!
minnieme

Fair Bluff, NC

#19 Mar 22, 2012
get out wrote:
she better get out of that relationship fast before she winds up like Julie POpe!!!!
This kind of thing is happening more and more! Scary!
mendy

Linden, TN

#20 Mar 22, 2012
minnieme wrote:
LOL! You Don't know crap!!!! You need glasses!!!!
OK very mature. That doesnt even make sence. And obviously you dont know anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min BOiaF 152,493
What does marriage really mean anymore 1 hr Stephanie 7
Krysten Campbell Mitchell 5 hr Just saying 4
stud gone to prison 10 hr country girl 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr WTH 9,481
$319,134.58 12 hr Agree 37
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 16 hr TheRealZeke 8,648
Waynesboro Dating
Find my Match

Waynesboro Jobs

Waynesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waynesboro News, Events & Info