snobs and drama starters

snobs and drama starters

Posted in the Waynesboro Forum

theonetheycallam azing

Waynesboro, TN

#1 Nov 23, 2010
ha wayne county has plenty of those
_booboo_

Waynesboro, TN

#2 Nov 23, 2010
i know 1 gurl who is both of those haha she deserves a nice punch in the face.an that would be bailey staggs she seems 2 luv drama an she loves 2 start it she needs 2 watch her back.
hick chick

Waynesboro, TN

#3 Nov 23, 2010
ha i know right she is awful dont c how she got any friends
morgan b

Waynesboro, TN

#4 Nov 23, 2010
hey, there isnt any need for that. I know me and Bailey dont exatly get along but she dont need to be punched in the face, she isnt excatly a snob either. so please keep your comment's to yourself, thanks (:
Excuse me

United States

#5 Nov 23, 2010
Listen kids, it's one thing for adults to get on here and start a topix about another adult. But this girl is still a minor and ALL of you need to stop while your ahead. This is what parents are for, if she's doing wrong then it's because the parents aren't doing their job!! With that said..... You guys should not be on here trashing her but instead letting her parents know about this man, that is considered rape, if they r sexually active and if the parents know then they could be arrested or charged. This is considered bullying and I thought you guys were better than that!!! You guys should stop and think about how you would feel if people put your name on here and started trashing you!!! And further more this will be turned in to topic so that they can pull this off of the site due to the fact this girl is under age!
whocares

United States

#6 Nov 27, 2010
Excuse me wrote:
Listen kids, it's one thing for adults to get on here and start a topix about another adult. But this girl is still a minor and ALL of you need to stop while your ahead. This is what parents are for, if she's doing wrong then it's because the parents aren't doing their job!! With that said..... You guys should not be on here trashing her but instead letting her parents know about this man, that is considered rape, if they r sexually active and if the parents know then they could be arrested or charged. This is considered bullying and I thought you guys were better than that!!! You guys should stop and think about how you would feel if people put your name on here and started trashing you!!! And further more this will be turned in to topic so that they can pull this off of the site due to the fact this girl is under age!
you cannot blame the parents for their kids being troubled or acting like trash how retarded are you.
just asking

United States

#7 Nov 27, 2010
Kids learn how to act from there parents... So why wouldn't you blame them for the way they act?
idiot

United States

#8 Nov 27, 2010
just asking wrote:
Kids learn how to act from there parents... So why wouldn't you blame them for the way they act?
explain how some kids go bad but were raised great then retard.
Your an idiot

Detroit, MI

#9 Nov 27, 2010
Because they are STILL a kid dumb dumb!!! It doesn't matter if there are 8 or 18, the parent is the one who is responsible!!! So if this girl is really sleeping with a 37 year old man, then it is their duty to make it right!! Not the kids!! It doesn't matter if she thinks it's ok, bottom line is that it's WRONG and if the parents won't do it then the law could. I hope someone from DHS or police reads this and takes the necessary actions to make sure the parents are doing their job or charge them with neglect and then the man for RAPE!!! This is wrong in so many ways. The parents are the ones who are not doing a good job! This is why we have so many teenage pregnancys and 80% of them are from older men, and the other 20% are from teenage boys who's parents were not doing their job!!! You are the idiot and hopefully you do not have children, if you do, then ur kids will be barefoot and on wellfare cause you didn't do your job!!!
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>explain how some kids go bad but were raised great then retard.
colton h

United States

#10 Nov 30, 2010
bailey is a good kid. she doesn't start drama... maybe she gets caught up in it. i'm sure many of you on here have been a victim of some drama so leave bailey out of it please
be nice

Shippensburg, PA

#11 Sep 20, 2011
just be nic ethnx 2 d 1s who r
good parent

United States

#12 Sep 21, 2011
Your an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Because they are STILL a kid dumb dumb!!! It doesn't matter if there are 8 or 18, the parent is the one who is responsible!!! So if this girl is really sleeping with a 37 year old man, then it is their duty to make it right!! Not the kids!! It doesn't matter if she thinks it's ok, bottom line is that it's WRONG and if the parents won't do it then the law could. I hope someone from DHS or police reads this and takes the necessary actions to make sure the parents are doing their job or charge them with neglect and then the man for RAPE!!! This is wrong in so many ways. The parents are the ones who are not doing a good job! This is why we have so many teenage pregnancys and 80% of them are from older men, and the other 20% are from teenage boys who's parents were not doing their job!!! You are the idiot and hopefully you do not have children, if you do, then ur kids will be barefoot and on wellfare cause you didn't do your job!!!
You can't always blame the parents wen a kid goes bad. There are situations parents can't help, such as other adult family members teaching the child to go against the parents and a lousy system that does nothing to help!! What about the good kids who had BAD parents? You gonna give those parents the credit for a child having the will to break the cycle? Some things u just can't control. I'm guessing u have no children to think so?
brad

Centre, AL

#13 Sep 21, 2011
just asking wrote:
Kids learn how to act from there parents... So why wouldn't you blame them for the way they act?
i can spea for everyone here on this,it is not the parents fault how a kid turs out,lol look at me i was raisedgreat...but got into shit,not proud of it but i was raised to good for the shit i was involved in..just saying..
yup

Kendallville, IN

#14 Nov 3, 2011
Hmm,that name ABOVE says it all.
Phoenix

United States

#15 Nov 18, 2011
Here we go again, blaming the parent. The parent is not always to blame. You can do your best, but the child is gonna live their life the the way they want no matter what kind of parent we are. Unless, of course you are Joann or Cheyenne W. Now there's a pair. She raised her to be just like her. They both think they are better and prettier than anyone else. Them with their squinched up noses and eyes. Hate to tell you but there are much prettier and better women and girls than Joann and Cheyenne W. in Waynesbore
agree

Kendallville, IN

#16 Nov 21, 2011
Phoenix wrote:
Here we go again, blaming the parent. The parent is not always to blame. You can do your best, but the child is gonna live their life the the way they want no matter what kind of parent we are. Unless, of course you are Joann or Cheyenne W. Now there's a pair. She raised her to be just like her. They both think they are better and prettier than anyone else. Them with their squinched up noses and eyes. Hate to tell you but there are much prettier and better women and girls than Joann and Cheyenne W. in Waynesbore
Very much agree with this comment....You said it well.
true

Bean Station, TN

#17 Oct 2, 2012
_booboo_ wrote:
i know 1 gurl who is both of those haha she deserves a nice punch in the face.an that would be bailey staggs she seems 2 luv drama an she loves 2 start it she needs 2 watch her back.
she is not the only staggs that loves drama jeff and his so called wife hes a mommas baby
tiredofitall

Denver, NC

#18 Oct 3, 2012
The kids get on this site and trash other kids because that is what they see "adults" do. What does anyone expect? Lead by example and maybe, just maybe, the kids will have a guide to go by that shows them how to act. The old saying, "it takes a village" has never been more true. Ths post and string is a prime example!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prettiest girls in Collinwood? (Dec '10) 11 hr Wboro 83
Katie Leegan (Nov '11) 12 hr Katie Leegan 6
good lawyer in wayne co.? (Feb '12) Tue Scorned 18
Bart Rosson been caught sleeping with the girl ... (Jul '10) Tue Butt Reynolds 30
Christina w Oct 16 Grammar Police 7
cousinwood father&daughter video Oct 15 victim 1
James Y Ross (Mar '13) Oct 15 S town 4 sure 70

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesboro Mortgages