First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wildcat

United States

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Where are some places that are haunted here in Wayne county?
tina

Cedar City, UT

#2 Sep 29, 2012
Wildcat wrote:
Where are some places that are haunted here in Wayne county?
your bedroom herd horrific stories from the men that were there. bahahahahahahahaha
Wildcat

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2012
Tina do u still think I'm that girl....? Hate to burst your bubble but I'm a happily married MAN. So get lost plz! Can't help if you got your feathers in a ruffle cause you liked to think I was some chic you didn't like. Now it's close to Halloween and wanted to hear about some places that might be haunted so I could take my wifey out on a date for Halloween. So with that said if you know of a real place that's haunted by all means let's hear it, otherwise go back to ur posts u started and play on them.
getalife

United States

#4 Oct 1, 2012
tina, you must be one unhappy person. U should try practicing acts of kindness toward others and stop your highschool bullying methods. Grow up please! One may even suggest; beings you cant get along with noone on this site to find another site to bully or go to that place by the post office you know centerstone. Some therapy may help you.

Wildcat I heard that house up by the funeral home is haunted. I have heard that for years, recently someone just bought it though. Not sure who? I know original owner was Fay Turman
Wildcat

United States

#5 Oct 2, 2012
Thanks. I will check in on that, sounds promising. Some one told me about a tree in Collinwood too but that's all they said...not sure what the story is behind it though or even where abouts.
Ronda

Waynesboro, TN

#6 Oct 13, 2012
getalife wrote:
tina, you must be one unhappy person. U should try practicing acts of kindness toward others and stop your highschool bullying methods. Grow up please! One may even suggest; beings you cant get along with noone on this site to find another site to bully or go to that place by the post office you know centerstone. Some therapy may help you.
Wildcat I heard that house up by the funeral home is haunted. I have heard that for years, recently someone just bought it though. Not sure who? I know original owner was Fay Turman
I lived in the house beside the funeral home and I believe its haunted but in a good way. The original owner never had a tv but did have a huge radio antenna installed. Late at night we would hear the faintest sound of old timey music playing throughout the house. The reason I say in a good way is because I was sleeping and my 3 mos old daughter was in her room alone. I kept hearing a calm voice say Ronda....Ronda. All of a sudden I had a strong erge to check on my baby. As many parents do I checked to make sure she was breathing and she wasn't. I picked her up and could see that she had turned blue and I panicked and shook her and yelled Ashley! she cought her breath in a big gasp and stretched. I will forever be thankful for that ghost or angel.
bobby

Saint George, UT

#7 Nov 11, 2012
ronda what color is your hair
bobby

Saint George, UT

#8 Nov 11, 2012
i ask because someone told me a story about that house you should hear they told me thet someone woke them up out of ther sleep and told them that the red headed women on the couch baby was i troble and i heard this back in september befor your post
I own a haunted house

Waynesboro, TN

#9 Dec 2, 2012
I own a haunted house but don't want too many people to know about it so I can actually sell it someday. I have talked to several people that have had the same kinds of things so it goes on more than you think. Lights going on and off, doors opening and closing, covers pulled off off the bed. Conversations that sounds like it comes from another room but when you go there it sounds like it is somewhere else. There is a certian room we do not use anymore because of the activity. We have seen people, parts of people, handprints on windows from the inside, we have left the kitchen and go back in for something and all of the cabinets are open...that kinds of stuff. Does anyone else have that kind of problem in Waynesboro? I have talked to nieghbors and most have something similar.
witchaditcha

United States

#10 Dec 3, 2012
I own a haunted house wrote:
I own a haunted house but don't want too many people to know about it so I can actually sell it someday. I have talked to several people that have had the same kinds of things so it goes on more than you think. Lights going on and off, doors opening and closing, covers pulled off off the bed. Conversations that sounds like it comes from another room but when you go there it sounds like it is somewhere else. There is a certian room we do not use anymore because of the activity. We have seen people, parts of people, handprints on windows from the inside, we have left the kitchen and go back in for something and all of the cabinets are open...that kinds of stuff. Does anyone else have that kind of problem in Waynesboro? I have talked to nieghbors and most have something similar.
no but you sitting on money, cause some people would pay ya for that kinda of tour if its real....lol i would
HauntedManHere

Woodruff, SC

#11 Dec 3, 2012
There are many haunted houses in and near Waynesboro and many haunts too. I have seen a lot in my life time here. The elementary school, Shields Cemetery where Jacob is buried, the old burned down house (old Bromley home) near the Volunteer Trailriders club, south 48 Creek where balls of lights come out of the woods, there is a place on Natural Bridge road also. I have seen it all and a bunch more. OBTW, on old Hardin Creek, there was an old bridge and there is a haunting there. Wow, just now thought about this, I should write a book!!!
truth

Waynesboro, TN

#12 Dec 5, 2012
People r u for real?
HauntedManHere

Woodruff, SC

#13 Dec 6, 2012
I am for real here, if you ever want to go haunting, hit me up. I would love to show you some things that happens around here.
truth wrote:
People r u for real?
Wildcat

United States

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Alot of hauntings does make since around here. Did they not used to mine something around this town a really long time ago? Not to mention I myself have found some really old Indian artifacts. I would like to find out more about people and hauntings they experience. It's definately nothing to be ashamed of and actually helps to talk about it. I've also experienced lights and furniture being moved around at the nursing home up behind the hospital...
Dray

Waterford, WI

#15 Jan 15, 2013
Whooooooo!
asdf

United States

#16 Jan 19, 2013
HauntedManHere wrote:
There are many haunted houses in and near Waynesboro and many haunts too. I have seen a lot in my life time here. The elementary school, Shields Cemetery where Jacob is buried, the old burned down house (old Bromley home) near the Volunteer Trailriders club, south 48 Creek where balls of lights come out of the woods, there is a place on Natural Bridge road also. I have seen it all and a bunch more. OBTW, on old Hardin Creek, there was an old bridge and there is a haunting there. Wow, just now thought about this, I should write a book!!!
Could you go into detail about the haunted area on Natural Bridge Rd. and the lights coming out of the woods on 48?
HauntedManHere

Woodruff, SC

#17 Jan 25, 2013
asdf wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you go into detail about the haunted area on Natural Bridge Rd. and the lights coming out of the woods on 48?
I will personally send you what happens or has happened privately, but not on here if you really want to know this. As a matter of fact, I could take you to both places and show you what has happened, not saying it will happen while there, lol.
asdf

United States

#18 Jan 28, 2013
HauntedManHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I will personally send you what happens or has happened privately, but not on here if you really want to know this. As a matter of fact, I could take you to both places and show you what has happened, not saying it will happen while there, lol.
Sorry for the late reply. Is there a way I can contact you? I'm very interested in knowing more info and also actually visiting these sites.
HauntedManHere

Woodruff, SC

#19 Feb 7, 2013
asdf wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for the late reply. Is there a way I can contact you? I'm very interested in knowing more info and also actually visiting these sites.
Uhhh, are you man or woman? Male or female? Because I am not about to take a woman to these places. To many people telling false things now a days. But, I would love to show you what has happened around here. And sorry also for replying so late.
asdf

United States

#20 Feb 7, 2013
HauntedManHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh, are you man or woman? Male or female? Because I am not about to take a woman to these places. To many people telling false things now a days. But, I would love to show you what has happened around here. And sorry also for replying so late.
I'm a male in my late 20's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason gresham 6 hr Just saying 8
sccf workoholic 18 hr Thats why I quit 3
Wives that will mess around May 21 Tiff 8
wayne the don juan of the internet May 20 heather 15
where does all the 21+ girls hang out? (Sep '11) May 19 Lady Pirate 3
Red truck flipped (Nov '11) May 19 Cliftonite 2
Trees and power lines down (Jun '11) May 19 Maw 2

Waynesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Waynesboro Mortgages