Woman Charged With Raping Underage Boy

Woman Charged With Raping Underage Boy

There are 63 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Nov 20, 2012, titled Woman Charged With Raping Underage Boy. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

WAYNESBORO, Tenn.- A 23-year-old woman has been arrested and charged with rape after allegedly having a sexual relationship with an underage teen boy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

OMG

Tucker, GA

#25 Nov 23, 2012
It doesn't matter if it was a man with woman same sex woman with man either way it's wrong what 23 year old honestly has sex with a 14 or 17 year old however old he was. Nobody knows who the boy is that's obvious so nobody's knows how old he really was or they'd be throwing his name out too. My opinion everybody needs to STFU!!!! Oh and btw learn do spell justifying there's no e dear :)
thor

United States

#26 Nov 23, 2012
OMG wrote:
It doesn't matter if it was a man with woman same sex woman with man either way it's wrong what 23 year old honestly has sex with a 14 or 17 year old however old he was. Nobody knows who the boy is that's obvious so nobody's knows how old he really was or they'd be throwing his name out too. My opinion everybody needs to STFU!!!! Oh and btw learn do spell justifying there's no e dear :)
wow,'underage' means 'minor', under 18 years of age. Nice to see you havent let your education stand in the way of your ignorance, dear.
liljohnny

Tucker, GA

#27 Nov 23, 2012
justanothergirl wrote:
I been hearing she going to tell what she knows about that e berry girl in collinwood sleeping with underage boys to get out of it
ha aint that the truth
Whatever

Cedar City, UT

#28 Nov 24, 2012
Pearl wrote:
<quoted text> nope sure didnt know i got people like you that have no life to keep up with that shit and how do you KNOW the law did nothing about it unless you was in on it? The law jumps on everything else around here why not that! So grow up!
The law don't jump on everything around here get your facts straight!! What about the woman who worked for the dr's office wrote out 39 scripts to herself and got out of it, while others are going to jail for years and then some over one pill!! We just want justice! NO life my A**!!
Pearl

United States

#29 Nov 24, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>The law don't jump on everything around here get your facts straight!! What about the woman who worked for the dr's office wrote out 39 scripts to herself and got out of it, while others are going to jail for years and then some over one pill!! We just want justice! NO life my A**!!
STFU!! U wanna talk bout not havin a life i believe i seen your little whatever on other forums too... Bitch! Grow up...if your so bad we can meet.
OMG

Tucker, GA

#30 Nov 24, 2012
thor wrote:
<quoted text>wow,'underage' means 'minor', under 18 years of age. Nice to see you havent let your education stand in the way of your ignorance, dear.
I did say it was wrong so learn how to read DEAR! Anybody that sleeps with somebody that's underage needs to be in jail so maybe you're the ignorant one bitch
j b t

United States

#32 Nov 25, 2012
send her to me and i will watch hea couple years, if two 17 year olds are datingare they supposed to break up when 1 turns 18 may be wrong but think there is a 3 r 4 year neutral gap unless one is 13 r younger, but liei said i ill watch her maybe something daryl and paula did,nt do because they think they better than everyone else daryl a creampuff and paula a fat wannabe
Rocker

United States

#33 Nov 25, 2012
Yup,'bout like I figured.
Nobody knows diddly-squat.
Except the generalities. Then fill in the gaps with B.S. At least you had the mental facilities NOT to name minors in this. That's about as far as it went, however. Blood in the water always did attract sharks.
Who

Cedar City, UT

#34 Nov 26, 2012
Pearl wrote:
<quoted text> STFU!! U wanna talk bout not havin a life i believe i seen your little whatever on other forums too... Grow up...if your so bad we can meet.
What a loser!! Love the way you hide behind a computer and say "we can meet" Loser LMAO
OMG

Tucker, GA

#35 Nov 26, 2012
Nobody named the minor because nobody knows who he is you dumbass
Rocker

United States

#36 Nov 26, 2012
OMG - Oh, I see. So you would have.
Proved my point didn't you. All this time I was operating under the assumption you were at least in the upper moronic class.
yall bitchin and arguin

Wilmington, NC

#37 Nov 28, 2012
It doesnt matter what we all sit here and think cuz shes gunna get out of it. its going around more that the little boy was in fact 13 yrs old. but nobody knows his name due to the fact that he is a minor and that stuff HAS to be CONFIDENTIAL!!! Any of yall idiots ever heard of HIPPA!!! i like paula and have nuthing against her but her daughter has always thot she was better than everybody else. ive known her since we were in elementary school and she has always ben like this. She has ben too over protected all her life that she doesnt know what the real world is like. She had an accident by rear ending an old woman and annaka left the scene of an accident to run and get her mommy.She of course got out of it and it was thrown out and the old lady had to pay to get her own car fixed because in this town its all about who u know or who u blow or how much money u have!!!! Either way what she did was wrong and she should be punished for it like any other lower class person would be but hell her bond was only set at 2,500 bucks she was prolly before she ever went in and prolly never even seen the inside of a cell. so big damn deal for her. No sympathy from me for her!!!
Rocker

United States

#38 Nov 28, 2012
You mean HIPAA??
goaway

Elkhorn, WI

#39 Nov 28, 2012
Would you guys seriously want a minors name on the internet permanently related to this? His name is gonna be all around the county eventually anyway, why have it on the internet for everyone to see forever? If your that nosy, ask around.. not on an anonymous website.
Rocker

United States

#40 Nov 29, 2012
@ goaway - No I wouldn't. In fact it's a federal crime to do that (Victims Bill of Rights) and about 2 or 3 others. Not HIPAA.

I'm just amazed that some moron hasn't already and apparently would have judging by the above comments.
Lola

Waynesboro, TN

#41 Dec 2, 2012
Be careful what you say about people...karma is a bitch.
againstcradlerob ber

United States

#42 Dec 3, 2012
ihatewayneco wrote:
This doesn't surprise me! Her aunt Missy Sisk was teaching at Frank Hughes in Clifton and was dating a student and married him after he graduated. The school even allowed them to go to the prom together. then her husband failed to report a rape at WMS! then Paul rich, this girls grandfather was arrested not long ago for sexual harassment. Her other aunt Teresa Evans embezzled money from the bank and now they let her teach kindergarten at WES! It's who u know in Wayne county! The only reason anything is happening with this girl is because the TBI got involved
what about coach franks at wayne count high school.... he looked upon as a fine citizen but he too did the same thing....married the girl after she graduated and has a child now. they all discuss me.
againstcradlerob ber

United States

#43 Dec 3, 2012
yall bitchin and arguin wrote:
It doesnt matter what we all sit here and think cuz shes gunna get out of it. its going around more that the little boy was in fact 13 yrs old. but nobody knows his name due to the fact that he is a minor and that stuff HAS to be CONFIDENTIAL!!! Any of yall idiots ever heard of HIPPA!!! i like paula and have nuthing against her but her daughter has always thot she was better than everybody else. ive known her since we were in elementary school and she has always ben like this. She has ben too over protected all her life that she doesnt know what the real world is like. She had an accident by rear ending an old woman and annaka left the scene of an accident to run and get her mommy.She of course got out of it and it was thrown out and the old lady had to pay to get her own car fixed because in this town its all about who u know or who u blow or how much money u have!!!! Either way what she did was wrong and she should be punished for it like any other lower class person would be but hell her bond was only set at 2,500 bucks she was prolly before she ever went in and prolly never even seen the inside of a cell. so big damn deal for her. No sympathy from me for her!!!
I so agree, cause lets not forget that if this were a man, the entire town would stomp his name in the mud as they already had many times, but lets also not forget that the parents willing let this child going out with her, numerous occasions and were ok with the rest til they got the greed in the brain.... i am totally against of age people seeing the younger, but i'm also against the parents that allow it to go on until they get pissed off... my book the parents are just as guilty...
OMG

Salt Lake City, UT

#44 Dec 3, 2012
i know he the boy is he was 13 and trust me his mom aint nothing but woodlawn trash a dope head so they didnt care what the kids did and she just got out of jail for serving 16 months she probably heard she couldd get money to support her habit and turned her in. these kids smoke run around the block all day and all night smoke pot they definitely dont need to be with her
hahaha

Clinton, SC

#45 Dec 3, 2012
OMG wrote:
i know he the boy is he was 13 and trust me his mom aint nothing but woodlawn trash a dope head so they didnt care what the kids did and she just got out of jail for serving 16 months she probably heard she couldd get money to support her habit and turned her in. these kids smoke run around the block all day and all night smoke pot they definitely dont need to be with her

So if a "CHILD" has a bad and troubled home life .... Being molested is ok ? A crime is a crime ... Even if the child had a troubled home life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valerie 18 hr Just asking 1
Larry ivy (Jan '14) Sat Boo Hooey 7
Kayla Russell Feb 22 Justme 5
What is so wonderful about Lawrenceburg TN? I ... (Jul '06) Feb 22 robin 50
Charlie Hadden (Oct '14) Feb 21 Anonymous 16
A couple I did cocaine with back in the day. Wh... Feb 21 Boo Hooey 3
snitch snitch snitch (Sep '11) Feb 19 Kathy 82

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance