Woman Charged With Raping Underage Boy

Woman Charged With Raping Underage Boy

There are 63 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Nov 20, 2012, titled Woman Charged With Raping Underage Boy. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

WAYNESBORO, Tenn.- A 23-year-old woman has been arrested and charged with rape after allegedly having a sexual relationship with an underage teen boy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ihatewayneco

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2012
This doesn't surprise me! Her aunt Missy Sisk was teaching at Frank Hughes in Clifton and was dating a student and married him after he graduated. The school even allowed them to go to the prom together. then her husband failed to report a rape at WMS! then Paul rich, this girls grandfather was arrested not long ago for sexual harassment. Her other aunt Teresa Evans embezzled money from the bank and now they let her teach kindergarten at WES! It's who u know in Wayne county! The only reason anything is happening with this girl is because the TBI got involved
Curious

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Nov 20, 2012
The girl is annaka petty?? so whos the boy? because her and andrew have been on and off for years
WowYoungerGirls

Woodruff, SC

#4 Nov 21, 2012
Annaka's dad is Daryl Petty and her mom is Paula Rich Cole Petty.
jyl

United States

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Whos the boy?
Pearl

United States

#6 Nov 21, 2012
You people are so stupid first of all Everybody makes mistakes and thats ok were human... You all need to get a life especiially i hatewayneco... If u knew all of that why didnt u report it? So your just as guilty. And sounds like u know so much more than everybody else! Well i think you all just need to turn to the Lord and not worry bout all of this drama,God knows the truth and thats all that matters!
HeyPearl

Woodruff, SC

#7 Nov 21, 2012
All of the above was reported but the LAW did nothing about it, lmao, did you not know this?
Pearl wrote:
You people are so stupid first of all Everybody makes mistakes and thats ok were human... You all need to get a life especiially i hatewayneco... If u knew all of that why didnt u report it? So your just as guilty. And sounds like u know so much more than everybody else! Well i think you all just need to turn to the Lord and not worry bout all of this drama,God knows the truth and thats all that matters!
Pearl

United States

#9 Nov 21, 2012
HeyPearl wrote:
All of the above was reported but the LAW did nothing about it, lmao, did you not know this?
<quoted text>
nope sure didnt know i got people like you that have no life to keep up with that shit and how do you KNOW the law did nothing about it unless you was in on it? The law jumps on everything else around here why not that! So grow up!
who

United States

#10 Nov 21, 2012
I guarantee there is more to this story than what's being told!!! Sounds to me like the 17 yr old boy needs to keep his pants on!!! It's BS that she was charged with this, I seriously doubt she forced this guy to hop in bed with her!!!
laughing

United States

#11 Nov 21, 2012
i bet dudedidnt turn her in
WhoaWhoaWhoa

Woodruff, SC

#13 Nov 21, 2012
UHHH, answer all of us...
justanothergirl

Tucker, GA

#14 Nov 21, 2012
I been hearing she going to tell what she knows about that e berry girl in collinwood sleeping with underage boys to get out of it
OMG

United States

#16 Nov 22, 2012
You people know so much but yet nobody knows who the boy is. So why don't everybody stfu
collinwood

Columbia, TN

#17 Nov 22, 2012
There is no one perfect in this world and its says to clean out from your OWN doorstep before you start cleaning outfrom someone elses.I know this girl and no she didn't do it on her own.The 17 year old knew what he was doing so why did he do it.Its all about MONEY>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
collinwood

Columbia, TN

#18 Nov 22, 2012
It don't matter who the boy is to start with.>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#19 Nov 22, 2012
Pearl wrote:
<quoted text> nope sure didnt know i got people like you that have no life to keep up with that shit and how do you KNOW the law did nothing about it unless you was in on it? The law jumps on everything else around here why not that! So grow up!
I know of a women who let her 16 year old be with a older man,( in her home).The law did nothing!
right?

United States

#20 Nov 22, 2012
The boy was like 13-14 that she slept with. Not 17.
jkl

United States

#21 Nov 22, 2012
let her go daddy paul ge her out anyway her mom and dad are goofy paul a crook check records it be over before it ver starts
johnny

Centre, AL

#22 Nov 22, 2012
the boy was 12 at the time thats a big difference
sam

United States

#23 Nov 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="right?"]The boy was like 13-14 that she slept with. Not 17.[/QUOTE] who is it then and we wil decide wat we think!
thor

United States

#24 Nov 23, 2012
You people are a bunch of hipocrites! If it were a male teacher and a female student all of you would be saying he is satan! if it were a same sex thing, all of you would be calling for death, you are noting but a bunch of inbred hipocrites. Maybe youre justifieing this bc its hitting a little close to home, HMMMMMMM?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is alexis webb? Jun 25 Elephant Rhino 4
fired from wal-mart Jun 25 Joni 3
AL or Alan Hardy Jun 25 Fishy fish 2
no one wants to look at themselfs Jun 24 Kountryboy 2
bear just got arrested Jun 23 Mom1 15
Jason staggs Jun 23 Kimberly 2
Best Ass in Waynesboro (Aug '10) Jun 22 Toohotforthesechicks 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesboro Mortgages