Next Last
worried crispy critter

Macon, GA

#41 Sep 28, 2012
moslems ????

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#42 Sep 28, 2012
I don't understand don't they know satan is an angel cast out of heaven bc he would not love humans as god told him too. see satan Hates humans all of them even the cults
The devil made me do it

United States

#43 Sep 29, 2012
worried crispy critter wrote:
moslems ????
or Mushlems
you pick
The devil made me do it

United States

#44 Sep 29, 2012
newportonehundreds wrote:
I don't understand don't they know satan is an angel cast out of heaven bc he would not love humans as god told him too. see satan Hates humans all of them even the cults
Its just BS there are no open Satinic ceremonies here.
We have several wiccans and wicca followers from a distance, and a bunch of folks that dont know what they believe. Most just wanna enough religion to slide into heaven before its too late.
Wiccan

Charlotte, NC

#45 Sep 30, 2012
Whats wicca
Proud of Mick

Highlands, NC

#46 Oct 1, 2012
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>You say America was based on Chrisianity. NO. America IS based on Christianity, and due to the THREATS and very recent ACTIONS of OBAMA and his staff and our current government under him, we are losing it VERY AGGRESSIVELY and VERY SWIFTLY. So, YOU and ALL of us better be into caring and learning about what our government is really all about. We older people didn't listen, all was well. that mosque in Murfreesboro is no coincidence. Google Holy Land Document trial. This is still going on into September 2012. know your government
Im proud of brother Mick Romney and the stand his Mormon church is takeing. I agree the black race is the followers of Lucifer the devil. I know Joseph Smith and Lucifers brother Jesus will defeat Lucifer and his negroes at the final battle. Just read Jospeh Smiths Holy Book of Mormon.
worried crispy critter

Cassatt, SC

#47 Oct 1, 2012
Proud of Mick wrote:
<quoted text>
Im proud of brother Mick Romney and the stand his Mormon church is takeing. I agree the black race is the followers of Lucifer the devil. I know Joseph Smith and Lucifers brother Jesus will defeat Lucifer and his negroes at the final battle. Just read Jospeh Smiths Holy Book of Mormon.
Twisted sicko ??? Nutcase ?? Racist ??? Yes to all the above....
not quite

United States

#48 Oct 1, 2012
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>You say America was based on Chrisianity. NO. America IS based on Christianity, and due to the THREATS and very recent ACTIONS of OBAMA and his staff and our current government under him, we are losing it VERY AGGRESSIVELY and VERY SWIFTLY. So, YOU and ALL of us better be into caring and learning about what our government is really all about. We older people didn't listen, all was well. that mosque in Murfreesboro is no coincidence. Google Holy Land Document trial. This is still going on into September 2012. know your government
I'm not looking it up because I'm sure it is just some kind of conspiracy theory. I am one of those people who believe some things just happen and not everything is a conspiracy. Besides, it doesn't matter how well I "know my government" there's nothing that me or you or anyone can do about it so there's no need in crying about it. I just know i don't like Obama and I will not vote for him in the upcoming election. I don't trust him and I don't think he has moved our country in any direction. He has made gay people able to get married, which I don't agree with. If thats all he has to show for himself then he has lost mine, and anyone with any common sense's vote. I know what I WANT to know about my government and that's all I'm concerned with.
Proud of Mick

Highlands, NC

#49 Oct 1, 2012
<quoted text>Twisted sicko ??? Nutcase ?? Racist ??? Yes to all the above....
Not Racist.
Its approved by the President of the Mormon church. Its our proud christian history and heritage.

you will see our Prophet Joseph Smith is right and all the other false religions are wrong.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#50 Oct 1, 2012
Who created god
not quite

United States

#51 Oct 1, 2012
Proud of Mick wrote:
<quoted text>Not Racist.
Its approved by the President of the Mormon church. Its our proud christian history and heritage.

you will see our Prophet Joseph Smith is right and all the other false religions are wrong.
If you're going to support Romney you should at least know that his name is Mitt...
Proud of Mick

Oak Ridge, NC

#52 Oct 2, 2012
newportonehundreds wrote:
Who created god
Well in our church everyone can become a God if you are good enough and work hard enough. So when a genuine Christian dies the God group evaluates their deeds, interest and money collected and decides if they are qualified to join them as Gods. If your good enough you get to control and populate your own planet. Our
Prophet Joseph Smith now has his own planet and is populating it with his herd of God wives.
Mick will get his own planet and populate it with his God wives.
Please read the Holy Book of Mormon to see the rich rewards waiting for you.
not quite

United States

#53 Oct 2, 2012
Proud of Mick wrote:
<quoted text>Well in our church everyone can become a God if you are good enough and work hard enough. So when a genuine Christian dies the God group evaluates their deeds, interest and money collected and decides if they are qualified to join them as Gods. If your good enough you get to control and populate your own planet. Our
Prophet Joseph Smith now has his own planet and is populating it with his herd of God wives.
I like your enthusiasm but I don't like the fact that you think everyone else is going to hell. You don't worship God. You worship a man that just decided one day that he would write a book saying how he is God. I'm sorry but I wholeheartedly believe you are wrong.
worried crispy critter

Cassatt, SC

#54 Oct 2, 2012
Proud of Mick wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in our church everyone can become a God if you are good enough and work hard enough. So when a genuine Christian dies the God group evaluates their deeds, interest and money collected and decides if they are qualified to join them as Gods. If your good enough you get to control and populate your own planet. Our
Just a little crazy are ya ?? If you believe this sh!t you definitely are.......fantasy land. LOL !!!

United States

#55 Oct 3, 2012
I have read all the previous posts and have only a few things to say... While christianity is an old religion paganism is much older and much of the Christian "holidays"are derived from much older pagan rituals that were adapted into christianity to make the process of converting easier for the pagans of the time. I.e Christmas originally known as yule. Also I would like to point out that many stories in the Bible have extremely similar stories in much older civilizations I.e ancient Sumeria which predates both the Christian religion as well as the first known scriptures of the Bible. We all have the right to choose what to believe and no one on Earth has the right to judge because of others beliefs. That right belongs to God alone.
Proud of Mick

United States

#56 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>Just a little crazy are ya ?? If you believe this sh!t you definitely are.......fantasy land. LOL !!!
Well Brother Mick believes as well as millions of others around the world. Additionally about 99% of the people in Wayne county believe in Mick and will vote for him and support him. so yes people here think flat nose dark skin people are decendents of Lucifer the God brother of Jesus. and they believe the more money, power or possesions you have when you die gets you a better standing in heaven.

you all know Jesus is a failure and couldnt save himself but our Prophet Joseph Smith will save him in the end time.
I WAS THERE

United States

#57 Jan 31, 2014
I went to a party in late 80's in Waynesboro on a farm.... can't say exactly where it was but a group of us were invited. When we arrived there was a very large fire burning in the center of a large circle of smaller fires. There were some very creepy people there... I remember them beginning to chant and walk around each person pausing at a smaller fire. I remember feeling like we needed to get the heck out of there fast as more people were coming out of a nearby barn.... dressed in black. The group I was with began running towards the hill about 200 yards away where our car was parked.... they started throwing large rocks at us as they chased us. We barely got away as rocks pelted the car. Obviously we never went to a party out in Waynesboro ever again. I was told later that indeed Satanic ritual and a fairly large cult had been there for years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's Thomas Hill? (Dec '10) 4 hr granny 15
krysten m Wed tina 7
"Coach" David Byrd (Jun '14) Tue poo 21
guard stabbed on 2-23-15 Tue missin u 7
What does prison drug test for, for employment Mar 2 Just wondering 1
Pond Holler & Cedar Creek (May '12) Feb 28 perry co resident 11
any older women want to have some fun with a yo... Feb 27 Mr Haney 4

Winter Storm Warning for Wayne County was issued at March 05 at 5:45AM CST

Waynesboro Dating
Find my Match