Tippy Martin, selling & making meth, ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Waterloo, Canada

#21 Oct 24, 2010
What's this Tippy guys real name?
Weiner

Waterloo, Canada

#22 Oct 25, 2010
Ask the one doing all the posts on the Adrian Rich forum! That person seems to know EVERYONE in the Kilburn Hollow area! Especially "dealers"!
True

Waterloo, Canada

#23 Oct 27, 2010
There's another meth head in that area with the same last name! They needs to stop cooking/making/using etc,etc!
tell

Lobelville, TN

#24 Oct 28, 2010
well let's tell who it is

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#25 Nov 3, 2010
timetraveler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why shouldn't it be . Look I don't do drugs and want nothing to do with them, but I have learned that people don't really care about adults, but they do care about children. If people in this town want to mess with this stuff well let em. But when you start interfering with the well being of a child your damn right people should care.. People in this place are so worried about getting a post on topix that that don't solve the problem at hand. So brad and lisa broke up. Who cares do we need 1000 comments on why the are better off. So the city cops did something that you didn't like. Who cares, everyone don't realize that most of this stuff is garbage and hurtfull and to be honest show the mentality of trash. But to car about something so strong , explore it outside of topix. People do care, maybe not for eachother but they do about children. I could care aless about tippen. I don't even know who he is but all it took is a one sentence text to the county hotline and it was reported. A cancern was reported. Now the right people know and maybe a kids life was saved from drugs.
It should be! But so sad it is not alot of the time!The problem can not be solved with judges,lawyer,da's,dcs,bad parents''friends of bad parents who do not care,sad but true...
Speaking the truth

United States

#26 Nov 3, 2010
The reason the cops cant stop Tippy is because he is not making meth. I know who he is and to be honest he cant stand meth and the are no kids at his house either. The person who keeps starting these posts about him are using his name as a scapegoat and blaming him for someone elses mistake instead of accepting the truth or they have him confused with someone else.
just asking

United States

#27 Nov 14, 2010
That's the funniest thing anyone has ever posted on topix not making meth my ass
harealfunny

Knoxville, TN

#28 Nov 14, 2010
he does too,he has other ones do it for him ,he likes it to.just look at his old ugly ass.skank
Susie

Knoxville, TN

#29 Feb 16, 2011
Heard they busted Tippy last nite, about high ass time they got him!!!
justme

Johnson City, TN

#30 Feb 17, 2011
curious wrote:
What's this Tippy guys real name?
Clifford eugene martin jr. born raised clifton tn beechcreek
curious

United States

#31 Feb 17, 2011
True wrote:
There's another meth head in that area with the same last name! They needs to stop cooking/making/using etc,etc!
And who might that be? Just curious. They really need to get all the cookers and the smokers!!For Real!!!!!!!!!f
justme

Johnson City, TN

#32 Feb 18, 2011
well the ones not charged are free men, instead of yapping mind your garden sees what grows
Ms Martin

Lawndale, NC

#33 Feb 18, 2011
Alright lets get some things straight..
1) There are no kids in that house because I happen to be his youngest and I am 20 and dont even live in TN. Obviously people on here dont have a clue anyting about him or who lives in that house.
2) He is not making meth, but if he were I dont see how it would be anyone on heres business. Yall need to get a life and stop talking crap about other people that you know nothing about.
Thank you and grow up people.
justme

Johnson City, TN

#34 Feb 18, 2011
by god this joe joe yatomoto i'm free man come talk to me thankz sissy nothing but loves at ma's hollor
Ronny

Cerro Gordo, NC

#35 Feb 20, 2011
Hey I agree people need to not stick their nose in business i agree with jo jo and heather these charges are trumped up bullshit i bonded my brohter out the day befor jo jo got out if anybody has anyhting to say about my family come see me i goch ys back bub
justme wrote:
by god this joe joe yatomoto i'm free man come talk to me thankz sissy nothing but loves at ma's hollor
Ms Martin

United States

#36 Feb 20, 2011
Ronny wrote:
Hey I agree people need to not stick their nose in business i agree with jo jo and heather these charges are trumped up bullshit i bonded my brohter out the day befor jo jo got out if anybody has anyhting to say about my family come see me i goch ys back bub
<quoted text>
Thanks for the support, but this is Nicole, not Heather lol.
foreal

United States

#38 Apr 30, 2012
get um wrote:
All this is true, and hes not the only one either, Tim Moore ben doing it for a long time not anything been done to him either, know for a fact hes been reported, they need to look out in them woods on Butermilk.
it sounds like u been out there doing it with them in the woods ur just a little bit** and want to snitch on someone,everyone in wayne county is doing something that's against thhe law so ur know better then them the only defrnts is y'all set arount talking shit about them when they don't bother yall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B&k apartments 19 hr Igotu 1
Places to eat in linden? 22 hr Daniel 4
National artcle about Wayne County Mon Silly people 10
Eric Mon Pchoe 1
Bowstring Branch Jul 20 uuuuuu 5
News In Trump country, Russia scandal doesn't resonate Jul 19 clandestine meeting 22
B&K apartments C Building Jul 17 Frfrfr 1

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesboro Mortgages