Waynesboro council president faces ba...

Waynesboro council president faces bar fight charges

There are 31 comments on the Public Opinion story from May 9, 2011, titled Waynesboro council president faces bar fight charges. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Waynesboro's borough council president is accused of punching and severely injuring a man while visiting a West Virginia bar with members of his motorcycle club in February.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mhause166

Waynesboro, PA

#26 May 10, 2011
His explanation makes no sense at all...Jesus went to those places to witness, but as far as I know; he only did good and helped people-he didn't cause them to be airlifted to a hospital!!! I don't want Newcomer to EVER represent me in any way!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!
Really

Shippensburg, PA

#27 May 10, 2011
who wrote:
Well Mr Newcomer can rest easy already! Since the Waynesboro Police Chief took a statement from him, that statement and all its content can be thrown out! If in fact Mr. Newcomer did go to the chief on his own, that was pretty smart of him. Since he is on council and partially in charge of the police department, one would think a conflict of interest would be raised by any half decent lawyer. Since he had a few weeks to think things over, I say he did some real good thinking!
I thought Mark King had enough common sense to not get caught up in such a slimy situation.
Franklinkidding_ me

Jersey Shore, PA

#28 May 10, 2011
D-bag. Plain and simple.
Boro-poster

Frederick, MD

#29 May 13, 2011
Newcomer should step down from being council president. He is a member of the Avengers and anyone that has known or drank with him knows damn well there was nothing christian going on with him. Ask Mark King how many times he's gotten Newcomer's son off a drunk-driving charge? They're all corrupt.
Boro-poster

Frederick, MD

#30 May 13, 2011
The man is scum
starman

Seward, PA

#32 May 13, 2011
Scumbahyah, Lord, Scumbahya, oh lord scumbahya.
neighbor

Fayetteville, PA

#33 May 17, 2011
WAIT JUST A MINUTE -

Wasn't the RELIGION card used by someone who was taken down by Seal Team Six just recently???

What NEXT for WAYNESBORO?
deepthroat

Waynesboro, PA

#34 May 17, 2011
Where's the investigative reporting???
Where do we see any editorials?

Gordon Liddy available to help cover up things???
Hey Charlie

Carlisle, PA

#35 May 18, 2011
Guess you wish you would have saved your complaining for the real dummy on the borough council. If you think that Morningstar's dummies will make the town look bad, just wait til the Avengers and Pagans come to town.
messenger

Waynesboro, PA

#36 May 20, 2011
dummies?.... avengers?.... pagans?..... ministers?
where does anyone get the idea that "King of the Hilll" is a real adult game?
messenger

Waynesboro, PA

#37 May 20, 2011
deepthroat wrote:
Where's the investigative reporting???
Where do we see any editorials?
Gordon Liddy available to help cover up things???
The real story may actually be in the lack of media coverage?!
Where are this generations Woodward and Bernstein?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mont Alto constable named (Aug '08) Apr 21 Mont alto boy 28
Very soon Apr 16 Jim mosed 1
egor sighting Apr 15 Martz friend 2
who is vincent e martz {egor} (Mar '16) Mar '17 martz friends 3
vince martz (Jul '14) Mar '17 martz families fr... 13
News Coming up (Sep '12) Feb '17 justice 2
chambersburg pa walmart (Jul '16) Feb '17 martz friends 2

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance