Trucker arrested after brief standoff...

Trucker arrested after brief standoff in Waynesboro

There are 2 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Jan 24, 2012, titled Trucker arrested after brief standoff in Waynesboro. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Tuesday, Jen. 24 - A tractor-trailer driver was arrested today in Waynesboro after he allegedly caused a brief police standoff by crawling into his truck's sleeper area during a routine traffic stop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

neighbor

Waynesboro, PA

#1 Jan 24, 2012
Thankfully, the police officer did a "routine" traffic stop.'wish that there were MORE such attempts at traffic safety. Somehow, having a new cruiser does not equate to better traffic enforcement.
Realist

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 Feb 10, 2012
I live in waynesboro and unfortunately the police around here don't have their priorities straight the trucker shouldn't have gone into his sleeper he was wrong for that however I'm aware of the harassing policies of the police here.
I'm guessing That it was township police doing a "routine" traffic stop their known more for harassing the good citizens of waynesboro than they are for protecting them I see them doing dot inspections on trucks I thought that was up to the state police? I'm more concerned about the growing population of illegal Hispanics then I am about a trucker going through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is vincent e martz {egor} (Mar '16) Mar 14 martz friends 3
egor sighting Mar 4 frank gordon 1
vince martz (Jul '14) Mar 2 martz families fr... 13
News Coming up (Sep '12) Feb '17 justice 2
chambersburg pa walmart (Jul '16) Feb '17 martz friends 2
vincent martz egor Feb '17 matt raffer 1
vincent e martz egor Jan '17 Fulton County pa 1

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance