Rumors fly after cop shoots at truck ...

Rumors fly after cop shoots at truck in Waynesboro

There are 4 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Apr 6, 2012, titled Rumors fly after cop shoots at truck in Waynesboro. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

In Waynesboro: No one was shot after a police officer fired on a red pickup truck that hit him Thursday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

Dale Fewell

Waynesboro, PA

#1 Apr 10, 2012
it is not clear what the intent of the female driver of the truck
was or why four shots were fired.
Realist

Waynesboro, PA

#2 Apr 17, 2012
Looks like our super trooper cops are at it again. I'm not saying that they shouldn't have taken action but four shots??? Really!!!
Good thing no pedestrians were hit by police gunfire during this incident. No one says if the driver stopped after the officer was hit. If she did its a bit ludicrous that four shots were fired. We already know they won't pursue in their cars one wrecked is enough for our tax dollars to pay for. We all know they can't drive by the patrol car that was wrecked last yr on the curve near Buchanan Chevy. In my opinion in most cases around here our bored cops fi more harassing of the citizens of waynesboro then protecting them.
shots fired

AOL

#3 Apr 18, 2012
damn poor trainig 4 shots and the officer missed cant hit the broad side of a barn send them back to the range
uncle bill

AOL

#4 Apr 18, 2012
you know what amazes me after all this we are no closer to knowing what really happen real facts not rumors like who was driving the red pickup what is her name !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trick-or-treat nights scheduled this year (Oct '09) Oct '17 Ginger 51
416 Cleveland Ave. Waynesboro, PA 17268 Sep '17 scrilla 22
News Mont Alto constable named (Aug '08) Sep '17 Fife 33
Very soon (Apr '17) Apr '17 Jim mosed 1
egor sighting (Mar '17) Apr '17 Martz friend 2
who is vincent e martz {egor} (Mar '16) Mar '17 martz friends 3
vince martz (Jul '14) Mar '17 martz families fr... 13

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance