Man, 49, faces hearing for sexual abu...

Man, 49, faces hearing for sexual abuse of girl, 13

There are 4 comments on the Public Opinion story from Jun 7, 2011, titled Man, 49, faces hearing for sexual abuse of girl, 13. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A 49-year-old man accused of sexually abusing a young girl for two years allegedly told Washington Township Police that he was in love with the child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

OMG

Williamsport, PA

#1 Jun 7, 2011
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!

. He also said that he would sometimes ask the girl's permission before assaulting her.

THis guy is clearly sick in the head..Let's HOPE!!! the courts do the RIGHT! thing with this Koo Koo..
Voice4VioL8td

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Jun 7, 2011
What a sicko. Unfortunately, there are many more like him out there. It is an epidemic. My stepfather is one of those bastards and I tried to get him convicted in the courts for what he did to my stepsisters, but the statute of limitations was up for what he did. I don't think there should be a statute of limitations at all on something like this. My only solice is that he will get his in the end eventually. If not here on earth, then hopefully a "higher judge" will punish him. I hope this girl gets help and she should be proud of herself for standing up and not keeping silent. It is a very difficult thing to deal with and she will be having many different emotions. I just pray that she has loving, supportive parents.
Speaking up

Hagerstown, MD

#4 Jun 7, 2011
What I really want to know is what kind of state is PA. that a man can go in and confess to his crimes and is still free to walk out the same way he came in and then to top it off when they finally did press charges on him your Great Magisterial thought it best to let him go free once more without consiquence. Now if that had happened in maryland he would have been locked up the minute he came in to confessed and as for the fact of no bail!Is this type of thing condoned in Pa.. What dose that say to the other victims of the world that wish to speak out yet hear something like this.
Korean Asian

Waynesboro, PA

#5 Oct 24, 2011
This happened in waynesboro, pa?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victoria and Gillian Dacy Jul 22 Heartbroken Father 2
News CASD administrator faces DUI charge Jun '15 DGS 1
vincent e martz Feb '15 bear 1
vince martz (Jul '14) Nov '14 comments 6
News Five people arrested in heroin bust (Feb '10) Oct '14 Whoyaknow 92
News Dummies are stolen in Waynesboro (Mar '11) Oct '14 Paindailey 165
News Mont Alto constable named (Aug '08) Oct '14 ConstableBill 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesboro Mortgages