Sam Lee Taylor / stolen money Fake co...

Sam Lee Taylor / stolen money Fake concert promoter

Posted in the Waynesboro Forum

singer

Jackson, MS

#1 Jan 11, 2012
Hello all. My name is Patrice Green and I am looking for a fellow by the name of Sam Lee Taylor. I met this fool online about 5 months ago. After awhile, we conversed and he convinced me to invest $4000.00 into a concert deal with him. His mother resides is Buckatanna, MS her name is Nellie. I also know of a brother he has, named Jesse or JT Taylor, he is quite a talented vocalist. Sam Lee Taylor has schemed several people out of their money by setting up fake concerts. I invested in a blues concert that NEVER HAPPENED. I have heard stories of him doing a similar thing in Laurel and Waynesboro, MS. He lied about hiring entertainment such as Denise LaSalle, Shirley Jones, And KoKo Taylor! It was supposedly named the "Waiting to Exhale" blues show! Okay, it was supposed to be in Hattiesburg, MS on first September 21st that didn't happen, then on the Saturday before Christmas!!! He not only never promoted the show, he lied about booking the Hattiesburg convention center. He presented false documents to me with signed contracts. I was totally amazed that he turned out to have NEVER promoted or booked these artists or even book a show. I am obviously looking for him. He is employed with some type of law enforcement agency. Please contact me with any information you may have on his place of employment or living address. I am in the process of filing a claim against this scam artist, but I need an address. Lee drives a black BMW, light skinned African American with light brown eyes. He is 6'1 and somewhat athletic. My email address is [email protected] I can offer a small reward for information leading to me finding the whereabouts of this man. Thank you so much!
DS Productions Inc

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#2 Mar 31, 2012
THIS IS A BOGUS LIE IN WHICH THIS INDIVIDUAL IS ABOUT TO BE SUED. SOME PEOPLE WILL TRY ANYTHING WHEN THEY CANT HAVE WHAT OR WHO THEY WANT. TYPICAL CASE HERE.
Patrice Green

Jackson, MS

#3 Apr 1, 2012
No such lie. I have documentation to prove the facts that are stated in my previous post. I welcome any and all legal action that you, Sam Lee Taylor, will present. I also have two other women that have been through similar situations with the coward. I stand firmly behind ALL the stated facts that I posted. As far as me wanting you, HA!!! Never that! I want only one thing.....MY MONEY!$4000.00 with 10% interest. I have found you now! See you in court soon. Thank you, Patrice Green
Robert Jonhson

Pensacola, FL

#4 Apr 3, 2012
I will gladly take your case if you have signed documents to support allegations.
Patrice Green

Jackson, MS

#5 Apr 3, 2012
Thank you very much, Mr. Johnson! I have already retained an attorney on the coast near me, but I sincerely appreciate the offer.
Patrice Green
Eddie is my name

Poplarville, MS

#6 Apr 27, 2012
yes the lord has pulled back the covers on this supposed to be a Law Enforement up walking man of God and a good little Mom's boy with pretty brown eyes. See Lee I warned you that one day your lies will catch up with you. He knows just how much dept I went into just to see a smile on his now that I know the truth dishonest face. Patrice Green may God bless you to get what you need. Lee the same way you have used so many others just remember you little girl. I kept my texts and pic's of you and your baby. I don't want anything from you, but the same way you left me waiting for you to return with money for gas, food, and help with bills will happen to you. Now call your sweet mom for some more ways on how a son supposed to treat his woman like on BPM.com !
Patrice Green

North Sioux City, SD

#7 Apr 27, 2012
Hi Eddie! Thank you for your message! I appreciate your reply and I know that he will truly get what he deserves soon! There are three other women who have contacted me about this man! He took money from every one of them as well and promised to pay it back, I don't understand how this man can continue to treat wome this way. I have acquired much evidence from these ladies and a court case is in the works! I got your message and I truly thank you for coming forward with your story. He despises the fact that we have taken this course of action and he is such a fraud and fake. I hope women will continue to come forward so that we may recover our money and dignity! You are a blessed woman, Eddie, and I pray that God will restore unto you what is just and fair. Lee Taylor is NOT going to get away with this! I will post further updates as they come.:) Also, I have posted his picture with a warning all over the web. Women have been coming forward and have been warned by the flyers and websites. I wrote BPM and other websites about him as well. At least 300 flyers have been distributed throughout Mississippi and Alabama. You take care and stay encouraged. Patrice P. Green
Renae

United States

#10 Jan 8, 2013
This man has no obligation to take of you (Eddie) get a job pay ur own bills stop depending on a man and then bash him when he cuts off the money.
Patrice

Hattiesburg, MS

#11 Jun 9, 2014
g moderation.
The date is June 9, 2014 and there has been no further contact with Lee. I have, however, spoken to and met with 6 other females that he has conned. He is STILL up to his old tricks! My number is the same if you have information. He has tested positive for a disease.( Not HIV) i have the documents to prove this. They were obtained by a woman in Lakeside, FL. This has been confirmed by two different women. He needs to be stopped. I totally understand that some may not believe me but please protect yourselves. I have not had relations with him. I only want my money back from the FAKE concert. I have a court case ladies. Iíve won a judgment, however, he can not be found. Heís hiding.
Sam

Hattiesburg, MS

#12 Feb 8, 2015
First Patrice is someone i met online who pretended to be a nice young pretty lady but when i met her she was nothing even close to what she portrayed. So after ignoring her calls and emails she decided to start a internet lie because i refused to see her again. I would think we all have a right to make our own decisions on who we want to see so as far as money what fool would be that crazy to give someone that kind of money that they dont even know so Patrice you aren't fooling anyone people can see right through your B.S. You really present a horrible image for people who are truly looking for love via the internet. As far as fake concert promoter that's really funny i promote concerts in four different states with some of the biggest performers in the game. And there's Eddie a chic I met in Ms whom I only went out with two or three times but this chic asked me to pay her car note and electric bill and had the nerves to get pissed when I said I don't know you enuff to be doing all that im sorry. This chic even works as a correctional officer in Lumberton Ms is this how they do it there. Eddie you should be ashamed pay ur own bills and stop lying DONíT MAKE ME TELL THE REST OF THE STORY ABOUT YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Holmes Motors (Jul '08) Nov 3 Richard D 144
the mafia of mississippi book (Feb '10) Oct 30 The Mutt 23
Review: Asmar Rental Properties (Dec '13) Oct 27 Ms Mudbug 8
holmes motor Sep '17 John Rose 1
News Pascagoula city attorney who raised ethics conc... Sep '17 PKCM 2
News Perry Taylor Source: Jones County Sheriff's Office Aug '17 ksmith2184 1
Stops Sogns Jul '17 AlvinWells 1

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance