Womana s death still under investigation

Womana s death still under investigation

There are 27 comments on the Laurel Leader-Call story from Dec 19, 2009, titled Womana s death still under investigation. In it, Laurel Leader-Call reports that:

Wayne County officials are continuing to investigate this week's death of a 26-year-old Waynesboro woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Laurel Leader-Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
madman

Eldridge, MO

#22 Jan 8, 2010
i dont think a womens death is bs,u shouldnt either
Red Worm

Meridian, MS

#23 Jan 8, 2010
That is not what I meant that stands for a person's Initials
Madman wanttobe

Meridian, MS

#24 Jan 9, 2010
This is America where people are innocent until proven guilty in a Court of Law. Anyone can be charged with a crime but until proven guilty that person is innocent. The public is only hearing Madman's side of this blog and his Interpretation of the story.
Dream Scape

Meridian, MS

#25 Jan 11, 2010
Madman, Please seek therapy for your anger and move on with your life. It sounds like you dont understand laws and policy of law enforcement that you continued to slander. I belived in the Justice system and realized that no man or woman is perfect but I want to believe to the best of their ability that they will locate Cindy's murderer
madman

Eldridge, MO

#26 Jan 12, 2010
i heard today that cindys husband is no longer a suspect,an that this may have been self inflicted,has anyone else heard this.is he still in jail?what about u redworm what do u know about it,u do know cindy dont ya?
madman

Eldridge, MO

#27 Jan 12, 2010
boy u crooks are just talking out your asses now!are u saying i dont want this case to be solved!in case u havent heard since its evident that u dont know either side of the family,wannabe and redworm the case is not being considered a murder.wannabe u are starting to sound desperate i understand the laws just fine its the dhs who doesnt.yall are in the wrong forum take it back to where it belongs if u dont know cindy.tell us redworm how long have u known cindy.dont know whose initials u are talking about dont really care either.redworm u sound like ur desperate to,too bad so sad find u a new proffession.if u want MY INITIALS give me your adress an ill send ya a letter
White Cat

Carson, MS

#28 Jan 21, 2010
My heart goes out to Cindy's children and I hope that you are right Madman that they find who did this if it was foul play.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Holmes Motors (Jul '08) Nov '17 Richard D 144
the mafia of mississippi book (Feb '10) Oct '17 The Mutt 23
Review: Asmar Rental Properties (Dec '13) Oct '17 Ms Mudbug 8
holmes motor Sep '17 John Rose 1
News Pascagoula city attorney who raised ethics conc... (Jun '17) Sep '17 PKCM 2
News Perry Taylor Source: Jones County Sheriff's Office Aug '17 ksmith2184 1
Stops Sogns (Jul '17) Jul '17 AlvinWells 1

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesboro Mortgages