Womana s death still under investigation

Womana s death still under investigation

There are 27 comments on the Laurel Leader-Call story from Dec 19, 2009, titled Womana s death still under investigation. In it, Laurel Leader-Call reports that:

Wayne County officials are continuing to investigate this week's death of a 26-year-old Waynesboro woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Laurel Leader-Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ironside

Carson, MS

#1 Dec 22, 2009
It sounds like the Wayne County Law Enforcement is doing their job and investigating all clues. It
was ashame that a young woman in the prime of life was murder by the hands of a violet person that needed to be arrested a long time ago. This same suspect has been reported to the SO on numerous occasions for hitting women. Good Job Wayne County Law Enfornement team
TABATHA

Laurel, MS

#2 Dec 22, 2009
UNTIL THE LAW HAS FOUND FOUL PLAY PEOPLE NEED NOT GET ON HERE AND ACCUSE OTHERS OF SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE ONLY WAY THAT YOU COULD KNOW WHAT HAPPEN THAT NIGHT OR MORNING IS IF YOU WERE THERE AND THEN IN THAT CASE YOU COULD HAVE BEEN INVOLED AS WELL THE PERSON THAT THEY HAVE OR HAD THERE IN JAIL HAS FOR SURE HAD SOME BAD LUCK IN LIFE BUT KNOWING THAT PERSON PERSONALLY I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THEY WOULD HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH THE DEATH OF ANOTHER, YES I DO Agree THAT THIS PERSON NEEDS TO CLEAN UP THEIR LIVES AND CHANGETHEIR WAYS AND LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST THE LAW STATES "INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GILITY"
Oliver

Carson, MS

#3 Dec 26, 2009
I dont care how bad someone has bad luck as you put it no one had the right to take a life. And another thing foul play was found a when a woman was found dead. It makes me sick of how so many stupid people wants to pity anyone that took another's life. Save your comments to for another bleeding soul that believes because a person has bad luck they can take another's life. Also, If you had been keeping up with the news then you would know that all four of the accused confess to the murder. I think that it too late to change their ways after they took another life when the bottom line is the all four was " Cold Hearted, Selfish, Greedy and Lazy".
mad man

Eldridge, MO

#4 Dec 28, 2009
oliver,i think u got this case confused with janie williams,this lady was found dead under suspicious circumanstances "hanging from the ceiling"just thought i would point that out to you.
A Friend of Cindy

United States

#5 Jan 1, 2010
When I first heard about what happened to her, I was shocked. I've known her for a long time. She's been through a lot, she had a baby girl a few years ago and unfortunately the baby died. I thought when she had her second child that maybe things were looking up for her but sadly it was not to be. I don't know if she did this to herself or there was foul play, but either scenario is sad. I feel bad for her child who has lost a mother and hope that whatever happened to her will come to light. As for Mad man, he needs to find a hobby other than blogging about his drama or his obsession with Janie's murder. For God's sake, the case is solved and he's still on and on about it. Does he even have a job?
Dito

Meridian, MS

#6 Jan 2, 2010
I agree that Madman needs a job or maybe he needs to go public so all the people that he is slandering can hall him into Justice Court for a major law suit
mad man

Eldridge, MO

#7 Jan 4, 2010
hey dito i got a good job bet i make more money than u do!and the case u are refering to hasnt been to trial yet.so technically it hasnt been solved,also telling somebody named oliver he had this case confused with janie williams isnt going on about it.a friend of cindy,u say u hope what happened to cindy comes to light,why do u have a hard time when others want the same thing for janie?i think i know why
Madman wanttobe

Meridian, MS

#8 Jan 5, 2010
Madman, Why dont you get an education if you have so much money if you have a problem with the corrpution in Wayne county. You will see the difference in the law enforcement and the truth
madman

Eldridge, MO

#9 Jan 6, 2010
wanttobe,dont worry about my education,it looks like u need to worry about yours,they have rehab at abundent life on tuesdays
madman

Eldridge, MO

#10 Jan 6, 2010
u guys trying to defend ur crooked friends are just taking up space in a blog that had to deal with cindy.i understand yall are desperate to keep ur money train game going and u want to die by the sword for your friends and defend them know matter what,but you are taking up space in a blog for cindy have some respect for the dead,i only came on here to tell oliver he had the case confused with janie williams,so go back to the dhs forum please an continue to defend your crooked friends there, have some respect.thank you
A Friend of Cindy

United States

#11 Jan 6, 2010
madman wrote:
u guys trying to defend ur crooked friends are just taking up space in a blog that had to deal with cindy.i understand yall are desperate to keep ur money train game going and u want to die by the sword for your friends and defend them know matter what,but you are taking up space in a blog for cindy have some respect for the dead,i only came on here to tell oliver he had the case confused with janie williams,so go back to the dhs forum please an continue to defend your crooked friends there, have some respect.thank you
You are not showing any respect for Cindy yourself, you have not said one thing on here in regards to her. You keep letting your temper and your obsessions get the best of you. I don't know what crooked friends you are talking about but I'm here to find out if there's any new comments about Cindy and I see you on here going back and forth with other posters about unrelated b.s. So, how about you show some respect too? This poor girl has lost her life and I want to know what happened and to pray for her family and hope that we can find some answers because there is a child out there who will grow up never knowing his mother. I saw her awhile back and she seemed to me as if she was doing okay in her life and then I hear this tragic news. So, please take all that other b.s. somewhere else. I knew Janie too and feel for her family and friends but she DID get to see her kids grow. Cindy never will!
madman

Eldridge, MO

#12 Jan 6, 2010
i believe if u will take the time to read A FRIEND OF CINDY u will see that i did tell these folks to take it where it belongs,i simply stated to oliver if u will take the time to read that he had cindy confused with another woman,but i believe it was u who brought up things in this blog about janies murder,so if u dont want people talkling about it here may i suggest shutting YOUR mouth.i believe U were the one who mentioned it here not me so first shut your mouth before telling me to take it where it belongs.i knew cindy also an did not want oliver to get her confused with janie,u were not the only friend of cindys remember that, an i see where u say i go on and on so that tells me you are reading the other blogs so to u i say if u dont like it quit reading it.may cindy rest in peace an u have a nice day.
A Friend of Cindy

United States

#13 Jan 6, 2010
No, you shut your big dumb redneck mouth! I understand that you were trying to correct oliver, but you let others that posted on here to take this to that other b.s. instead of ignoring it. I don't want anyone talking about anything other than Cindy here. After seeing your name pop up on some other blogs I see your obesession, all I ask is that you leave it on the other blogs. You say that may Cindy rest in peace but you don't say the same thing about Janie, so that let me know you have your own agenda. Did you know Cindy, if so add something or go the hell away because you are doing nothing more than topic searching just to get yourself heard or stir up drama regardless of the topic. Stick to your DHs drama. This is the last time I will even acknowledge you so leave more stupid comments, I will not respond.
avril72

United States

#14 Jan 6, 2010
There is alot of drama in this blog I see.Only her friends who hate drama are writing and I am one o fthem too.I hope she recieves my prayers.And her family as well.I don`t think talking rude is appropirate for this reason of this blog.But I don`t have time for childish things.Before anyone critizes my spelling.I am a very busy person.And I couldn`t correct this in time.But I am hoping the figure out what happens ,so nosy people(not family or friends)(but **itstarters)could leave it alone.If you don`t know her or never heard of her then don`t comment for fun and games.Because her death was not a game.But a puzzle.That WILL BE solved.----Avril72
madman

Eldridge, MO

#15 Jan 6, 2010
friend of cindy this is a public forumI DIDNT LET ANYBODY POST ANYTHING ON HERE THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY THEY DO SO AT THERE ON FREE WILL,another thing you nor me do not dictate what anyone can put on these blogs,if u would have read the post i made i told the crooks to take it back to the other blogs.janie was a friend of mine so i dont feel i have to publicly say anything for your ears,i have no "agenda as u put it for janie just hope those who did it will revel the truth.as far as cindy goes she had many friends not just you,i hope this gets resolved quickly for her family an childern.im confused because it sounds like YOU ARE MORE UPSET ABOUT JANIES DISCUSSIONS THAN CINDYS,I DIDNT PUT THEM HERE I TRIED TO GET THE FOLKS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAD THIS CASE CONFUSED WITH JANIES,A GUY NAMED OLIVER IS THE ONE WHO GOT CONFUSED GO BACK AN READ.for someone who doesnt like the discussions of janie i couldnt help but see you are reading them,i told oliver he had the wrong blog thats it!i didnt go back an forth with anyone.you need to get your facts straight.an who are you calling a redneck,i dont control what people put on here as a matter of fact i tried to get them to quit,you are the drama
Guess Who

United States

#17 Jan 7, 2010
madman wrote:
friend of cindy this is a public forumI DIDNT LET ANYBODY POST ANYTHING ON HERE THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY THEY DO SO AT THERE ON FREE WILL,another thing you nor me do not dictate what anyone can put on these blogs,if u would have read the post i made i told the crooks to take it back to the other blogs.janie was a friend of mine so i dont feel i have to publicly say anything for your ears,i have no "agenda as u put it for janie just hope those who did it will revel the truth.as far as cindy goes she had many friends not just you,i hope this gets resolved quickly for her family an childern.im confused because it sounds like YOU ARE MORE UPSET ABOUT JANIES DISCUSSIONS THAN CINDYS,I DIDNT PUT THEM HERE I TRIED TO GET THE FOLKS TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAD THIS CASE CONFUSED WITH JANIES,A GUY NAMED OLIVER IS THE ONE WHO GOT CONFUSED GO BACK AN READ.for someone who doesnt like the discussions of janie i couldnt help but see you are reading them,i told oliver he had the wrong blog thats it!i didnt go back an forth with anyone.you need to get your facts straight.an who are you calling a redneck,i dont control what people put on here as a matter of fact i tried to get them to quit,you are the drama
dude, do u even listen to uself? u told ppl to go somewhere else with topics that don't belong here then u say u can post whatever u want & nobody can dictate what u do. just calm down and quit getting so mad, that way u can stop contradicting urself. by the way, ur topic jumping too! later bro, hope u get that therapy u need, try abundant life on tuesday's, i've heard that somewhere, can't remember where ;)
pitiful

Waterloo, Canada

#18 Jan 8, 2010
I think this is crazy all of u say u r a friend of Cindys well if so yall would know she has 2 lil girls and had one pass and yes she took it hard but if n e of u really knew her u would know that she was a good mother and would never do this to the 2 lil angels that r left without a mama and u would also know that Cindy wouldn't b with a man if they wouldn't beat her as$ she would instagate fights with the men she was with and she wouldn't back down until they had a knock down drag out fight I have watched her do this several times I don't think this was a planned murder I think a fight after a nite of drinking went way to far before they realized wat he had done it was to late should he be in jail? Hell yeah he should but yall r doing exactly wat she would do and that's to sit here and argue I love her and miss her dearly but stop for a second and ask urselfs how well do u know her ? Its pitiful!
A Friend of Cindy

United States

#19 Jan 8, 2010
Pitiful, thanks for keeping the topic about Cindy because that's why I come here to see if there's any updates on her investigation or try to find out what could've happened. I was a friend of Cindy, I haven't seen her in a long time and I was aware of Cindy's past with fighting. I haven't been around her since she had her second child, I just assumed that maybe she might have toned it down a bit, for the most part children change people. When I first heard of her death, I heard the rumor that there was partying going on the night before and the next day she was found. I couldn't imagine someone taking their life when they had children to leave behind, that's what makes this a big mystery to me. If she was in an abusive relationship, I knew Cindy well enough to know that she could hold her own. Do you know if they are questioning the man that maybe responsible?
madman

Eldridge, MO

#20 Jan 8, 2010
guess who if you will read i said its a free country they blog here at there own free will,i told them to take it to the other blog!i didnt say i could post wherever i want,you are one of the ones i was trying to tell to take it to the other blogs,so please do so as some of cindys other friends are angry and wanna take it out on me.boy to be such good friends of cindy yall talk about her fighting an such as if she brought this on herself,not matter what you do in life u dont deserve to be beaten or killed.and if u werent at the party as u claimed the rumors told u,then u are just speculating.her husband turned his self in on a probation violation because he admitted to doing some things that night he shouldnt have been doing,its my understanding that no charges have been filed against him but he is being questioned rather well,an pitiful you are just making wild guess while lecturing other people,i think the authorites have almost resolved this just wait a little an the truth will come to light.to cindys family the ones i havent talked to already, im so sorry for ur loss an her childerns
Red Worm

Meridian, MS

#21 Jan 8, 2010
It sounds like BS is behind this blog and lets all say a silent prayer for Cindy's family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need a doctor to prescribe roxacett in my area (Nov '15) Dec 1 Rob 2
Review: Holmes Motors (Jul '08) Nov 27 Anna 136
good doctors who are not afraid to prescribe pa... (Jun '10) Nov 21 Anonymous 100
Frank and Martha Jenkins Oct '16 Old Neighbors 1
Pain Oct '16 Barbara walker 2
News Ocean Springs group takes first step in process... Oct '16 Ntheknow 2
Anyone know larry huffman??? (Nov '12) Oct '16 Nutt 15

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesboro Mortgages