Waynesboro woman stabbed to death by ...

Waynesboro woman stabbed to death by friend

There are 3 comments on the WRDW-TV Augusta story from Jun 23, 2006, titled Waynesboro woman stabbed to death by friend. In it, WRDW-TV Augusta reports that:

A heated argument between neighbors and friends turns deadly in Burke County. It happened Thursday night, June 22, around 10 o'clock on the 700 block of Savannah Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WRDW-TV Augusta.

Charlene Pinkston

Washington, DC

#1 Jun 23, 2006
I knew Deborah Teresa Bostic well, I had just talked to her Tuesday night outside the Delmac grocery store. Every one called her Teresa Bostic and she was well known around town I am going to miss her happy smiling face. Every time I saw her she would say Hi twin, and we'd wound up talking for a short while. Teresa had not to long moved to Savannah Avenue and once told me she was going to give a cook out and invite everyone to her new place, smiling always when she talked about something she planned on doing. I do know that Teresa was doing what any mother would do and that is protecting their children from harm, she did not deserve this. I do not know Ms. Cooper personally, but I'm sure it was a situation that was not meant to be the way it ended up, but had gotten way out of hand and I pray for her as I pray for my friend Teresa and all of her loved ones she leaves behind.
Charles Osborne

Oldsmar, FL

#2 Jul 27, 2006
Teresa was my cousin, and even though i don't live in Burke County, when i did visit she always seemed to be in the same location i was. I will miss her. No one deserves to have their life taken in this mannor. She was a beautiful person and as far as i know she never hurt anyone. She is in a better place now, and all we can do is pray for her family and give them all the support we can. May God be with Ms. Cooper, for she knows she did something that she will have to live with for the rest of her life. For those that knew Teresa, look at this incident and know that tomorrow is not promised to anyone. I'm just sorry that she is not here to share our tomorrows.
FELISHA

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Aug 6, 2007
MAN THAT SHIT WAS FUCKED UP MAN BUT THE WOMAN WHO KILLED HER SAID THAT SHE HAD GOTTEN DRUCK AND SHE DIDNT MEAN FOR IT TO GO THAT FAR BUT IF MARY BENNET WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE SHE COULD HAVE SAFE ANOTHER LIFE THIS IS THE FIRST DEATH IN BURKE COUNTY LAST YEAR BUT ITS JUST BEEN ANOTHER ONE YESTERDAY WHICH WAS MY CUZIN AND HE WAS SHOT IN THE HEAD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 min Agree 21,446
Camel Racing 2 hr Jesus Pimpsoul 5
Brookhaven Thugs Linley Jones & John Ernst Shak... 4 hr qqq 12
7 hr Mad dash 3
News African-American hair products locked up at San... 8 hr Black History Facts 3
Bored 22 hr Tabby-cat 3
The biggest Trump scandal yet Thu jesus was a zombie 2

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesboro Mortgages