Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for hol...

Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour

There are 608 comments on the LiveDaily story from Dec 12, 2005, titled Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour. In it, LiveDaily reports that:

Bow Wow , Omarion , Ciara , Marques Houston and Chris Brown will join forces later this month for a brief holiday outing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LiveDaily.

First Prev
of 31
Next Last
Talia-Baby

Atlanta, GA

#1 Dec 20, 2005
Hi this is your #1 fan Talia and I wanted to tell you all why don't yall come to Louisville.I know when Omarion came no body really broght his tickets but all of yall together a lot of people will buy the tickets I know I will and my family.And about very one in Louisville because we all love yall.But I love all of yall the most.
Alisha

Scarsdale, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2006
I think the consert was good I relly injoy my self I hope they come out with another consert
Briauna moss

Lagrange, GA

#3 Feb 15, 2006
I luv Bow wow so much. even know he is my cousin i still luv him.
Ke-ke

Lagrange, GA

#4 Feb 15, 2006
omarion Is So fine he look just like my boyfriend
kiesha frank

Mansfield, OH

#6 Feb 27, 2006
Hey i thought the concert was really good i loved omarion and bowwow the best i cried when they performed together. i think they should have concerts together when you have a big concert all togetther more people come. I just wanna say i love you bowwow and omarion your both my favorite celebriities.
tehmia kendrrins

Leesburg, GA

#7 Feb 27, 2006
i love bow wow and omarion just like my blood brothers and betta yet my husbands and i love when they do they thang together but most of all i live for my baby chrissssss brizownnnnnnnnn
tehmia kendrrins

Leesburg, GA

#8 Feb 27, 2006
i love bow and omarion but they aint got nen on my boo chris brown
tehmia kendrrins

Leesburg, GA

#9 Feb 27, 2006
i really love omarion bow and chris and i think they should all do a song together cause all are supa hot!!!!!!!!!!
tehmia kendrrins

Leesburg, GA

#10 Feb 27, 2006
i love chris brown i love chris brown i love chris brown and were gettin married today
sernai graffanton

Leesburg, GA

#11 Feb 27, 2006
i really think that bow chris and o should defiently do a song together 2= Tehmia
Ashton Sothers

Leesburg, GA

#12 Feb 27, 2006
come to LEE COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE i love you so totally much 4 real i want to marry you
kiki johnson

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#13 Feb 28, 2006
hey i love chris brown he is so fine i think mansfeild should win a school concert because most celebrities go to states.The only rapper that came to manfeild was Lil wayne. pleassssssssssssssssssssssssse eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pay us a vist.
kia Johnson

Englewood, CO

#14 Mar 9, 2006
i love bowwow romeo chris brown omarion
Chimere Harvey

United States

#15 Mar 9, 2006
I love Bow Wow so much, I'ne been wit him since he was a lil' pup doing his thing. KEEP DOING UR THING BOW, i LUV U !
I want to say hey and I luv u to Omarion and Chris Brown. They are very talented and sexy. Keep it up !
MAORIZ FRM DA EAST CYD

Auckland, New Zealand

#16 Mar 11, 2006
Ke-ke wrote:
omarion Is So fine he look just like my boyfriend
LMFAO boh you must be blind aww hahaha ya boyfriend iz ugz ma boyfwend iz a honey but im nt sayin he lukn all freash lyk arhh ALGUD THO pEACE OWT
Lauren Wasserman

Texarkana, TX

#17 Mar 13, 2006
You should come 2 Sonoraville East Middle School b/ceveryone loves you and ur soooooooooooo HOT!!!!!!!!!! Chris Brown ur the hottest though!!!! Got 2 go,luv ya lots!!!!!
love u

UK

#18 Mar 18, 2006
bow wow u r so sexy ur so buff i ujust huge me i would cry love u always
avi

AOL

#19 Mar 20, 2006
i love omarion he is so cute
avi

AOL

#20 Mar 20, 2006
bowwow can rap good
aviana

AOL

#21 Mar 20, 2006
i have all of ur pictures omarion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black people canít have a voice about politics ... 20 min Jason 3
W.T. Miller LLC., A RACIST and Dishonest CONSTR... 1 hr Liam 1
Bradford & Gorrie, LLC: Racist Jerks and Unethi... 1 hr Cal 6
Abortion is Wrong 2 hr Bill Clinton 9
Bait Car In Atlanta (Nov '11) 9 hr ThomasA is uber gay 95
Really good adult dating sites? 10 hr tudu 11
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Smiley 21,533

Waynesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Waynesboro Mortgages