Waynesboro Murder

Waynesboro Murder

There are 5 comments on the WJBF-TV Augusta story from Aug 6, 2007, titled Waynesboro Murder. In it, WJBF-TV Augusta reports that:

“Do like he did, try to keep everybody straight, and don't let them do the wrong thing.”

GBI investigators say 16-year-old Damian Wright was shot to death late Sunday night. via WJBF-TV Augusta

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJBF-TV Augusta.

FELISHA

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Aug 6, 2007
I LOVE U DAMAIN, I MISS U AND U WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN REST IN PEAce CUZ TELL OUR FOLKS HI FOR ME BOO AND U KNOW THE OLD SAYIN WE'LL MEET AGAIN SOMEDAY
R_N_B soul child

Charlotte, NC

#2 Aug 7, 2007
Dang man I dont know you but i hate to hear you gone before you got the chance to grow and show the world what you really made of...so came back and help all the friend and family through out there struggles...Yo we're praying for you that God let you Walk to through the Gates Of Heaven. you suffered enough now it time to sit back and relax.......I KNOW YOU GONE TO HEAVEN
Jessy Ahliel

Waynesboro, GA

#3 Aug 30, 2007
all of u r so sweet to each other and i appreciate it so i gots to tell you something..........THANK YOU!!!!!!
mrs harris

Waynesboro, GA

#4 Aug 30, 2007
i think that is so sweet bout wat ya'll sayin bout him especially R N B soul child i mean u didnt even know him know dat is nice.Well i just wanted to tell ya'll dat & my heart goes out to the family i hopeya'll find the killer!!!!
lil mama

Waynesboro, GA

#5 Aug 30, 2007
im terribly sorry i will pray 4 you hope u find the killer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three Dead Following An Accident In Henry County (May '08) 8 hr Morro 27
ups financial trouble 9 hr Tolerman 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Fitius T Bluster 20,947
Anytime Bail Bonds, Inc. in augusta ga: False A... Mon Ehatif 3
News Website lists Columbus as 50th worst U.S. city ... Mon Will Dockery 6
Good R ox y, m-arijuana,t-ar,he-roin etc Mon Louie 1
News Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) Mar '17 THE TRUTH 608

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesboro Mortgages