First Prev
of 4
Next Last
citizen

Hurricane, WV

#1 Jul 27, 2012
Does the Town of Wayne have a mayor. I keep calling the office and the girls tell me he is not there, I leave messages he does not return my calls. Do they know something and just are not saying, surely if you work they you would be aware of what is going on. When I ask them when is he there they just say they don't know we can leave a message on his door this is getting old. Are they giving him the messages or are they just trying to make him look bad if anyone know let me know I would just like to know what is going on..
robert

Bluefield, WV

#2 Jul 28, 2012
its out the word is willard is the snitch the leak he tells little jr every thing that goes on at the wayne water office so be on your guard.
good grief

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jul 29, 2012
I think if someone layed a turd in the road, someone would say Jr. was the one that did it. WHY is it that every thread I read on here someone has to make it about Jr. If you have nothing to hide, then why would you care if he had a snitch??? Get a life, quit being so jealous of others. I thought someone started this thread wondering why the current Mayor was unavailable, and I don't know what is going on there. LOL, maybe Jr. knows!!!! LMBO
someone who knows

Smoot, WV

#4 Jul 29, 2012
Why blame Willard for everything.Willard is one the best and hardest workers the town has.He dont even talk to Jr. I think if anything was going on in the "office" it would be those snotty woman in there to run there mouth, they think they run the town anyways...or Basil!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 29, 2012
the mayor spends all day at the old folk apartments trying to get him some old strange so just call there when ye want to talk to him
citizen

Hurricane, WV

#6 Jul 29, 2012
someone who knows wrote:
Why blame Willard for everything.Willard is one the best and hardest workers the town has.He dont even talk to Jr. I think if anything was going on in the "office" it would be those snotty woman in there to run there mouth, they think they run the town anyways...or Basil!!!
someone has to run the town if is wasn't for them women and Basil nothing would get done or get done the right way
TOM FRY

Oakvale, WV

#7 Jul 29, 2012
its just me i had to post my comments and put my opinion in here. Way to go wayne keep up the good work somebody has to do the job so keep up the good work and lets keep building this town up so it can continue to prosper and grow. And another thing lets all work together and see if we can put our differences aside and work together and i know now that there is some grudges over the last election but that is water under the bridge and remember people life is short so why going around mad at everybody all of the time. So lets bury the hatchet and see if we can work together and see if everbody can have a slice of the pie as i know that there is enough to go around. So lets se some positive things about others and remember i will be good to you if you are good to me as life is so short and grudges and hatred get you nowhere so if i have done anything to an ybody then i am sorry and i would like to have your forgiveness as i am a changed person. One thing that needs to be done in the town of wayne is the eyesore where the old rich station and it needs to be leveled and something better put there as i am not sure who owns it and i know that there would have to be permits and certain ways that it would have to be done so lets see if we can fix our problems and work together and make this town a better place and if i have made somebody mad at me i am truly sorry and ask for your forgiveness as i am a changed person for the better and i would like to work with my neighbor and do the right thing. Thank You for your support and have a great day
IT IS A FACT

Lerona, WV

#8 Jul 30, 2012
citizen wrote:
<quoted text> someone has to run the town if is wasn't for them women and Basil nothing would get done or get done the right way
if you think those b-tches in the office or basil will help you. you are stupid they will do what little jr.ramey tells them to do iknow that for a fact.they will cheat you out of your money and basil will lie to back them up. and jr ramey taught them well,
IT IS A FACT

Lerona, WV

#9 Jul 30, 2012
someone who knows wrote:
THAT IS THE TRUTH THE ROOT OF EVIL STARTS WITH THOSE BTCHS IN THE OFFICE
robert

Bluefield, WV

#10 Jul 30, 2012
and willard the the snitch
Geez

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Jul 30, 2012
The mayor is going through some tough times right now, he recently lost his 17 year old daughter due to a car accident. That is probably the reason he is so busy. Give him some time.
lanky dude

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jul 30, 2012
i bleeves dat mayer is a hidin from dem fat uns whut works in de offerice. dey is liklys to be fartin up a starm in de place and a man has te get way from dem bloony farts. i bets de mayer cant eben brag he lunch to werk fer whut dem fat un donts gobles up hes bloony samitches and drank up all he pop. poor feller
bob

Hurricane, WV

#13 Jul 30, 2012
The mayor is only required to spend so much time in the office. With the pay the town actually pays our mayor they have to work another job.. how would you expect someone to pay their bills on the mayor's 400 monthly salary.
what

Hurricane, WV

#14 Jul 30, 2012
IT IS A FACT wrote:
<quoted text>THAT IS THE TRUTH THE ROOT OF EVIL STARTS WITH THOSE BTCHS IN THE OFFICE
who is in charge of the office?
overit

Hurricane, WV

#15 Aug 1, 2012
IT IS A FACT wrote:
<quoted text>THAT IS THE TRUTH THE ROOT OF EVIL STARTS WITH THOSE BTCHS IN THE OFFICE
OMG
little meko

Bluefield, WV

#16 Aug 1, 2012
lanky dude wrote:
i bleeves dat mayer is a hidin from dem fat uns whut works in de offerice. dey is liklys to be fartin up a starm in de place and a man has te get way from dem bloony farts. i bets de mayer cant eben brag he lunch to werk fer whut dem fat un donts gobles up hes bloony samitches and drank up all he pop. poor feller
That's the truth!
nope

Hurricane, WV

#17 Aug 1, 2012
robert wrote:
its out the word is willard is the snitch the leak he tells little jr every thing that goes on at the wayne water office so be on your guard.
wrong guess again
friend

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Aug 2, 2012
TOM FRY wrote:
its just me i had to post my comments and put my opinion in here. Way to go wayne keep up the good work somebody has to do the job so keep up the good work and lets keep building this town up so it can continue to prosper and grow. And another thing lets all work together and see if we can put our differences aside and work together and i know now that there is some grudges over the last election but that is water under the bridge and remember people life is short so why going around mad at everybody all of the time. So lets bury the hatchet and see if we can work together and see if everbody can have a slice of the pie as i know that there is enough to go around. So lets se some positive things about others and remember i will be good to you if you are good to me as life is so short and grudges and hatred get you nowhere so if i have done anything to an ybody then i am sorry and i would like to have your forgiveness as i am a changed person. One thing that needs to be done in the town of wayne is the eyesore where the old rich station and it needs to be leveled and something better put there as i am not sure who owns it and i know that there would have to be permits and certain ways that it would have to be done so lets see if we can fix our problems and work together and make this town a better place and if i have made somebody mad at me i am truly sorry and ask for your forgiveness as i am a changed person for the better and i would like to work with my neighbor and do the right thing. Thank You for your support and have a great day
Amen
Really

Hurricane, WV

#19 Aug 3, 2012
bob wrote:
The mayor is only required to spend so much time in the office. With the pay the town actually pays our mayor they have to work another job.. how would you expect someone to pay their bills on the mayor's 400 monthly salary.
Really you think that he has to work another job to pay his bills. I thought that is what all of the fundraiser were for. Althought I did see him trying to pay $1200 for a 2004 or 2005 Suzuki Eiger 400. I would think that the good people in the community would like to know exactly what their hard earned money was going toward.
Really

Hurricane, WV

#20 Aug 3, 2012
http://www.facebook.com/groups/WayneCoBSNT/pe... #!/photo.php?fbid=415115205201 591&set=o.198180523572366 &type=1&theater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whs 15 min saloon 7
Fresh fart monday 22 min Pray for my angel 14
Take Back Or Town 1 hr Lisa 12
Wildfire Pipeline 7 hr gowv 3
Ignorant wife 17 hr Tommy 6
Joey Cremeans Sat Username 27
2017 Sat Darlene 5

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance