First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wayne

AOL

#1 Feb 5, 2008
Everbody think that the OUT WAYNE sign are a disgrace to WAYNE COUNTY but they are wrong. I think it shows caracter. so all of you people that think it show caracter write a comment about it please.

Since: Feb 08

Lavalette now Genoa before

#2 Feb 6, 2008
I like the signs myself. You should learn to spell. It's CHARACTER.
Resident

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2008
thats the great part about wayne is you dont got to know how to spell. {you like that dont ya got to} anyway.and funny part is you have the chief of police that goes by porky and has a bad attitude and the mayor driving around in a patrol car giving tickets and burning things down and is a felon anyway and now wants to be sheriff. you have got the wayne fire dept running a whore house out of it everybody sleeping with the 911 dispatchers wayne is a great place to live.
wayne

AOL

#4 Feb 7, 2008
Resident wrote:
thats the great part about wayne is you dont got to know how to spell.{you like that dont ya got to} anyway.and funny part is you have the chief of police that goes by porky and has a bad attitude and the mayor driving around in a patrol car giving tickets and burning things down and is a felon anyway and now wants to be sheriff. you have got the wayne fire dept running a whore house out of it everybody sleeping with the 911 dispatchers wayne is a great place to live.

You need to shutup about Porky. He does not have a bad attitude. Don't talk about Wayne Fire Dept. either. I like to see you do the job. You are a low down no good piece of trash. So you need to stop talking about everybody. OK!
wayne

AOL

#5 Feb 7, 2008
Resident wrote:
thats the great part about wayne is you dont got to know how to spell.{you like that dont ya got to} anyway.and funny part is you have the chief of police that goes by porky and has a bad attitude and the mayor driving around in a patrol car giving tickets and burning things down and is a felon anyway and now wants to be sheriff. you have got the wayne fire dept running a whore house out of it everybody sleeping with the 911 dispatchers wayne is a great place to live.

Oh by the way we do know how to spell.
the director

Baltimore, MD

#6 Feb 12, 2008
porky ha ha ha he was screwin the girl at ginos
lol

Stillwater, OK

#7 Feb 14, 2008
its funny how we try and have a place to talk about something simple and people have to turn it into trash. Get a life and look at your own life instead of judging others
watcher

Elkview, WV

#8 Feb 26, 2008
I have to admit, Porky has done a good job for wayne. I see him out in the morning on calls, directing school traffic in the evening and pulling junker cars over at night. Seems a lot more available than the guy from prichard, the guy from huntington and the guy from milton was.
TEAM911

Princeton, WV

#9 Feb 27, 2008
Resident wrote:
First off you need to get your facts straight Porky is one of the best town cops we have had and your comment about the 911 dispatchers i really don't appreciate because not all of them up there are sleeping around some are actually great ppl to get to know and have faithful meaningful relationships wether u believe it or not so don't start throwing out comments u can't back up just to have something to say its not polite and its just wrong for you to judge ppl when you haven't got a clue about them or their life... speaking of life go get one.
meinwayne2

AOL

#10 Mar 5, 2008
Resident wrote:
Yee Haw!! I love my neighborhood. Never a dull moment, think I will write a book!
Ashley

Buckhannon, WV

#11 Mar 5, 2008
Personally I *LOVE* the Out Wayne slogan. It's sort of a small town colloquialism, I think it promotes a lot of unity with everyone from Wayne. Some people think it makes us sound even more redneck and country...but look around...most people in Wayne ARE redneck and country! Trying to say that that isn't the case is just untrue...you should be proud of your hometown!
dave

Princeton, WV

#12 Mar 5, 2008
hey 911 dispatchers anyone up for a date
ow too

Elkview, WV

#13 Mar 5, 2008
hey dave. your personality is showing. probly the reason youre online soliciting, instead of real people, sad sad sad sad.ohh ick !
tolerhater

AOL

#14 Mar 11, 2008
the director wrote:
porky ha ha ha he was screwin the girl at ginos
By Golly, I LOVE MY NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!
ow too

Elkview, WV

#15 Mar 15, 2008
dont be hatin on toler, hes old news. better worry about whats in our faces now.

Since: Mar 08

Butler, PA

#16 Mar 20, 2008
ow too wrote:
dont be hatin on toler, hes old news. better worry about whats in our faces now.
Toler is an angel compaired to Jarrell who happens to be running now. Everyone reading....please beware!
I Know

Mount Hope, WV

#17 Mar 31, 2008
All pork needs is a little hair on his head, great job pork,keep up the good work!
New here

Huntington, WV

#18 Mar 31, 2008
I bet you couldn't find a small town anywhere in the USA that doesn't have the same sort of characters. That's what makes Wayne. I think we should try to get a movie or at least a tv show about Wayne. Remember all the stink about the alligator in the local creek. Made national news. Well, come to think of it, that was a little embarrassing. Ya'll just need to lighten up a little. Sometimes I don't tell people about this town cause I don't think they would believe me.
MAY 13

Bluefield, WV

#19 Apr 9, 2008
VOTE HARLAND L MAYNARD MAY 13 FOR WAYNE COUNTY BOARD
Howdy

United States

#20 Apr 9, 2008
I dont know about porky he does seem to be a good fellow when he has the police uniform on wayne 911 is closer to wayne fire dept than any dept in the county but the sleeping around part is crazy thats going a little far but there is talk about the dispatchers you can believe it or not sorry there is alot of us that dont believe it but stories are out there and have been for a long time .now the inside of wayne fire is a different story there is a lot going on here there is about 3 females that makes there way around the fire Dept and word does get out, there could be a couple more give or take a few a couple are real flirty. there are a few guys that like to run there mouth here about everything so there again you have problems. wayne Fire has a bad rep from the past you cant denie that and its going to stick with them until things change if it ever changes there have been alot of families broken up because of this dept and alot of people knows this its hard to get rid of the bad if you continue to let it in.team 911 said to get your facts straight well thats whats going around thats what the public hears now some believes it some dont but that is something you guys at 911 are going to have to deal with until things change its crazy if ya ask me and jr wanting to be sheriff is adding to the fire folks. I dont want to step on toes bit i think you should know whats going around this is the stuff people are hearing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pet Monkey 4 min Adam 1
Wendy's 36 min Lol 6
wayne county child protective services (Oct '08) 6 hr Dwayne 135
truth 20 hr Dwayne 3
Working man Jul 18 Common thief 4
kelsey runyyon (Dec '16) Jul 18 Jus say no 18
alesha adkins of wayne Jul 17 Jim A 14

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance