another woman

AOL

#21 Oct 31, 2008
babygirl wrote:
atleast you are getting 50 dollars a month i'm not even getting that. i am on a fixed income my child is 19 months old and i have struggled everymonth to cloth, feed, and shelter her. the guy i got pregnant by has 2 other kids and hell they get a welfare check i don't even get that . i just hope one day my baby realizes just how much momma loves her. somedays i have my low points and wonder if i bit off more than i can chew. if i should give my child to my sister who makes hell alot more money than i do she could give her everything she ever could want. but days like today. i am tired very very tired but i took my littlegirl tricker treating and she loved it i spent the last money in my pocket to get her a outfit and by god she was the prettiest spider u ever saw lol . and practically passed out in my arms on the way home but i carried her all over wayne for 2 hours. noone can say thats not love. its sad how much the absentee parents misses out on. one things for sure i enjoyed every pain staking step of it. i love you babygirl. love always your momma
HEY THERE BABYGIRL HANG IN THERE you can do it ,iam in your same shoes and one day someone will come alone and take you and your child and theres no better feeling then that and one day your child will look up to you and know that it was momma that did the job it takes two to do ,and the only one who has missed it all .is the long lost so called dad
unknowen

Ashburn, VA

#22 Nov 1, 2008
thanks grandmother for your say iam a man i was left my kids by my wife that had other things to do i think i done a great job bringing them up she had to pay me and i got them and my house so there is a lot got good men out there all of us are not dead beat dads just as u women are all not bad thanks unknown
another woman

AOL

#23 Nov 1, 2008
unknowen wrote:
thanks grandmother for your say iam a man i was left my kids by my wife that had other things to do i think i done a great job bringing them up she had to pay me and i got them and my house so there is a lot got good men out there all of us are not dead beat dads just as u women are all not bad thanks unknown
goes to show there are good men out there .i know a few men who are taking care of there kids when the wife would just get wild hair and go ,in my case he got a wild hair and could care less about his child the kids will know who was there hang in there, very proud to see a man write in whos been there too
another woman

AOL

#24 Nov 1, 2008
must have been meant to read twice ? hmmmm sorry about that dont know why it went twice
babygirl

Athens, WV

#25 Nov 1, 2008
yes u are right there is alot of good daddys out there but my sons dad aint worth a shit
anotherwoman

AOL

#26 Nov 1, 2008
babygirl wrote:
yes u are right there is alot of good daddys out there but my sons dad aint worth a shit
nore is mine hon
unknowen

Ashburn, VA

#27 Nov 2, 2008
thanks for all the feed back it hurts me when a dad or mom leaves there kids but with me it cost me some one i did love but the most of all i got what i loved the most was my kids and if u knew who i was u would ahve to agree i live in wayne but dont want to say who i am for my kids sake i still and always will put them ist in my life so i hope if there is a dead beat dad out there that reads this put your kids ist in your life and u 2nd thanks unknowen
another woman

AOL

#28 Nov 2, 2008
unknowen wrote:
thanks for all the feed back it hurts me when a dad or mom leaves there kids but with me it cost me some one i did love but the most of all i got what i loved the most was my kids and if u knew who i was u would ahve to agree i live in wayne but dont want to say who i am for my kids sake i still and always will put them ist in my life so i hope if there is a dead beat dad out there that reads this put your kids ist in your life and u 2nd thanks unknowen
Yes i have got to say it really hurts when the one you love just walks out but when you have kids its even harder i know ,but just keep in mind those kids will be there when no one els will theres a never ending love there and they know daddy was there always or momma was there to do and love when the other one was not.and you can find another love who will not only love you but love those kids as much and i agree all dead beat parents should read what you just wrote
SOMEONE WHO KNOWS

United States

#29 Nov 2, 2008
The best thing to do is get over the hurt. They may be a dead beat dad, But one day you will be grateful their are out of your childs life. I have a 12 year old that I truely discourage all contact with his father. I feel that I have made the right choice for him and Have protected him from a lot of confussion and hurt. One day you will be glad he is not in your childs life. When they become adults, then they can confront the dad.
Pay day

Charleston, WV

#30 Nov 3, 2008
Did you mothers know that when your child turns 18 and the sperm donor hasn't paid child care, that child can file his own claim against his dbd...at least yrs. ago they could....that man has to pay the child back pay....WOW...maybe your child can check into it....

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#31 Nov 3, 2008
me and my x have 2 children together one is 17 and the other is 16 and he has not paid me a penny in all those years but im married again and he takes care of those two and my youngest so there are good men out there they are just hard to find
outawayne

Huntington, WV

#32 Nov 3, 2008
tahanna wrote:
i would take his a$$ back t court that aint right?! that wouldnt even buy a months worth of diapers and wipes for that baby. not to mention other necessities, a gallon of milk is 4 dollars meds is 6 dollars for one bottle baby bottles, clothes, vaporizers and all that. i mean you could use vapor rub if you werent planning on going anywhere but it causes pneumonia if wind hits it. socks are 8 to 16 dollars a pac alone and shoes you have to buy those constantly because they grow so fast. we had to get ricky 2 pairs of shoes in not even a month. i mean and if you were to get a job to afford it daycare costs alot too or babysitters..i mean cmon. seriously heck yeah its expensive nowadays, but id take him back to court and if you have to keep the receipts of ever dime you have to spend on that baby and show them the papers you get showing how much he pays a month.
Is your moms name Connie

“I love my 5 babies!”

OW yall!

#33 Nov 4, 2008
sure is.. do i know you? or she?
x-sister in law

Huntington, WV

#34 Nov 5, 2008
tahanna wrote:
sure is.. do i know you? or she?
I was married to your uncle, is good to see some good people on here not bad mouthing everyone.
outawayne

Huntington, WV

#35 Nov 5, 2008
x-sister in law wrote:
<quoted text>
I was married to your uncle, is good to see some good people on here not bad mouthing everyone.
Sorry this is from me. I was talking to Chris on another forum.

“Just Me!!”

Syracuse, OH

#36 Nov 5, 2008
tahanna wrote:
andi if i were you, you can go to the welfare office to bureau of child support enforcement, ask for a paternity test tell them you know hes the dad and that you need him to help out in raising his son. itll take about a week. me and john had one done there and he pays 188 dollars a month, and that helps alot, especially with diapers and things. im potty training icky now but hes still using diapers, he wont poop in the cran thing (if anyone has any helpful hints lemme know) but yeah thats what id do. and you can fight unsupervised visitation if you want and from what u said theyd probly do more to help you out, steven lewis is good and he does whats best for the kids, but i know what its like and how expensive it is to raise a baby, we have a hard enough time with the bills and kids, and in the economy today its horrible and everything is priced out the roof. i mean cmon people like 6 dollars for a small bottle of childrens tylenol!
OMG I so know how you feel about the potty thing.My son turned 3 today.We started potty trianing before he was two,he done "both" in the potty at first but for some reason acts terrified to sit there now.SO needless to say,even tho he pees in the potty,I feel like Im back at square one with changing dirty pull-ups.I made a sticker chart:one column for sitting,pooping,wiping/flushin g and one for washing hands.He gets a sticker for each thing that he does.That has kinda gotten him interested in it.Ive tried reading to him or letting him look at a book while on the pot,that sometimes helped too.Hope you get there,maybe these Ideas will help.Good Luk

“Just Me!!”

Syracuse, OH

#37 Nov 5, 2008
I can say that I have a wonderful husband and he is a great father.But I do know first hand about parents not being there.Im 22,my son is 3 and my mother has only been to my house 1 time to see him.I live an hour away from her.She is always in a bar or with her friends.So its not always the dads.I have decided tho,Im grown,Ive taken care of myself and my brothers since I was old enough to turn on a stove so Im over it.Ive tried to make a relationship with her and my son but she just doesnt care that much.But,Ive made the decision that if she wants him to know her(which he doesnt) that she make the effort from now on.Ive taken him to wayne to see her and make an effort.I know he needs to know his grandmother but if she isnt always going to be there for him,I think its best he not know her that way he is let down and dissappointed in the future.
So to those who dont have their fathers in the their childs life,maybe its a good thing.If they are unstable and not there for them ALL the time,maybe its best.Less let downs for them in the long run.But I do wish you all the best of luck in being single mothers and fathers.I have my husband and its still hard at times.Keep your heads up and focus on the children,the hell with the dead beat parents that left.Just means more memories for you.
Anonymous

United States

#38 Nov 6, 2008
Lee Edward Adams is one of the worse dead beat dads in wayne county he has 3 he hasnt picked up since 2005 and he just lost all rights and all visitation he wont even buy them chritstmas presents or not even a cheap pair of shoes but yet he has the money to suport his pill habit hes worthless and doesnt need a fresh air of breath hes a piece of shit and come to find out he may even have a 4th so ladies if your looking for a good man stay away from that worthless ass
xxxx

Princeton, WV

#39 Nov 8, 2008
Rodger lee chaney jr he all ways pawns his kids off to his dad he hardley ever keeps them becouse he is all ways getting drunk and cracked up

“I love my 5 babies!”

OW yall!

#40 Nov 9, 2008
which uncle or what does ou namwe start with? has it been a while i think i know but i aint positive..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Clay 2 hr Earl 1
Valley health 4 hr Happy 4
loretta thornhill 13 hr Mike 7
City Shut down 20 hr Wonder 52
What happened to Staci Ellis? Tue Eric 1
Tiffany Blankenship/napier Mon Help 11
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mon Meme 4,410

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance