David Dean and JR Ramey sleeping togather

Posted in the Wayne Forum

Hahahahaha

Culloden, WV

#1 Oct 20, 2010
I knew David dean was a gay that is why he can't keep he's wife but jr ramey well I guess he dropped the soap one to many tea in prison.
smart cat

Rupert, WV

#2 Oct 20, 2010
Well at least he is smart enough to know if you want good get a ramey
----
laughing

Beckley, WV

#3 Oct 21, 2010
Hahahahaha wrote:
I knew David dean was a gay that is why he can't keep he's wife but jr ramey well I guess he dropped the soap one to many tea in prison.
Can you smell trouble for you I smell it brewing you coward. You are pretty stupid to try to run with the BIG DOGS they are going to eat you alive.
coward you are

Rupert, WV

#4 Oct 21, 2010
i think someone is very scared
Mary Thacker Hysell

Conneaut Lake, PA

#5 Nov 22, 2010
David Dean is Gay?? Well I guess i had Better thing to worry about all these years...
Mrs Dean

Cynthiana, KY

#6 Nov 23, 2010
Take it from me ladies the wife my husband isn't gay..LMBO
And I don't go out looking why would I when I got the best hubby a girl could ask for:)
bob

Moundsville, WV

#7 Nov 23, 2010
is that u have cheated mrs dean
tim and tammy

Rupert, WV

#8 Dec 3, 2010
i think jr and david Queen more then david deen but david Queen are put ons him and debie they sit and talk more then people know and like they dont do people wrong they are out for them self and that is all they care about they will step on who ever they have to and they talk about everybody people you just dont know they dont have nothing better to do and they like to put people down they act like they are god or somthing they put there paints on just like we do check them out
I believe it

Princeton, WV

#9 Dec 28, 2010
You can tell by the way JR walks he is Gay....walks like he has a d*ck stuck in his A$$!!
Truth

Nitro, WV

#10 Dec 28, 2010
I remember Jr spending a lot of time with a man named Gravey when he was younger, I think his name was Jim that was gay and always drove his car in the home comming parade.
Does anyone else remember him and Jr being together
Truth Seeker

Richmond, KY

#11 Dec 28, 2010
When we find out who you are you will be the first to know
Slate

Brea, CA

#12 Dec 28, 2010
Good lord people David queen is in a wheelchair really? Come on he can't move do u really think he can screw jr. Ramey?
no one

Milford, MI

#13 Dec 30, 2010
No one is fond of jr ramey, but this is the most stupid and childish rumor ever. And bringing a good man like david queen into it is low.
Wow

Youngstown, OH

#14 Jan 1, 2011
I'd just like to point out the obvious here in saying the people posting these rumors are obviously uneducated based upon their grammar. There is no sense in writing things like this when there are far more serious issues in Wayne right now. Who even cares about anyone else's sexual orientation anyhow? As for the people posting this: If you really think your ignorant comments are going to cause hurt or harm to anyone you are talking about here, you are sadly mistaken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why no updates on shooting investigation? 49 min Hmmm 23
perverts 55 min Hmmm 7
church at mouth of wilsons creek 1 hr Hmmm 17
What Does Everyone Think Of George Justice 2 hr Larry 2
Monica Pierce 4 hr no name 7
Kevin Smith 4 hr hello 2
Verna vaughan 5 hr lilKKT 2
Wayne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web