Country Ways

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Does anyone know whose boyfriend/husband she is sleeping with now?
Down town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I heard she was with Jimmy Davis and Deputy Chester Adkins, There is rumor going around that she is also seeing James Ferguson too. One man is not enough. In fact James is at her house now and has been for awhile would not pay her if James wife finds out and yes i am spying because it has been told my boyfriend was there and it is not him it was James in fact it came out of Arnisa's mouth she was sleeping with James. But i am just wondering if anyone knows the truth and can produce evidence of her affair's and James wife can deal with her for us all and put a stop to inocent women catching something from there husbands / boyfriends.
Donkey rider

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

When did James get married and who is she As for ms frye she has him and he ain't going nowhere. All of the other men you have named, well that's not true
the east lynn h0

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

the mans a stud for sure
cant stand liers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I am with James and i have been for 22 year's and no he is not with Miss Frye and i do agree it would not pay no woman to try it, Instead of running your mouth send me your evidence to prove it untill then shut your trap and get a life.
1 post removed
Choir boy

Whitesville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Pope John 316 wrote:
Arnisa is a beast in bed we have been together for a while now and I have been begging her to marry me,she can have all the lovers she wants also.
Every body knows the pope like boyzzz
Choir boy

Whitesville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Does this woman have teeth?
1 post removed
He is YES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

James is with Arnisa and His wife? need's to have James and Arnisa together and ask them point blank. If they tell her no then she need's a lie detector test done because they are I know 100% that they are and i will tell you there will be prof of it sent to you as soon as i am sure James won't get it first.I don't understand James because his wife is a very pretty woman and she is decent. Not a skank like Arnisa. And the wife is much moore prettier than her too. James is crazy he has a good woman.
James daughter

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

My dad hardly ever leaves the house anymore and if you can prove it why don't you give it to my mom in person or to me for that matter. So until you can prove it stop spreading rumors...they are messing with a lot of people's life's. So please stop with the drama and let people live their life's in peace.
2 posts removed
Kayla Ferguson

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Put your f***ing names on here you chicken shit mother f***ers. You don't have the f***ing balls.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Wayne Forum right now

Search the Wayne Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min Funny Funny 51,673
Who is glen Kelly's woman now 7 hr hillbilly 5
Matt miller 7 hr Neighbor 2
Brandy Steele?!? 18 hr Just a woman 6
Wayne Gino's 20 hr game time spoiler 4
Isaiah conn Wed Hater 4
Roger perry Tue was there 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wayne Jobs

•••