Dave Benton WSAZ
Wayne citizen

Rupert, WV

#1 Jan 28, 2012
Dave Benton from WSAZ NEWS arrested today...why?
rose

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Jan 28, 2012
Please Tell me.
john

Oakvale, WV

#3 Jan 29, 2012
i dont know why he is in jail. but i do know he no longer works for wsaz he to to fox 11 or channel 13 or channel 8 but not with wsaz
Cooter

Williamstown, WV

#4 Jan 30, 2012
It was a domestic dispute
One Who Knows

United States

#5 Jan 30, 2012
Dave is gay. He has had the same boyfriend for many years. Domestic dispute toward his boyfriend?!?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 30, 2012
I loved that guy! Did wsaz fire him?
Kbscott33

Ardsley, NY

#7 May 3, 2012
I just know id take care of him. Sooo HOT!!
Hurt

Hurricane, WV

#8 May 4, 2012
Dave benton loves to make everyone else look bad on television so why was there no video interview done of him when he was fired for driving revoked for DUI..? And the wsaz van having to be towed. That's why he has the black guy drive him everywhere. Even to stonewall on Friday nights so toney cavalier can give him his weekly gerbil up the arse hole ;)
2wrong

Saint Albans, WV

#9 May 4, 2012
Hurt wrote:
Dave benton loves to make everyone else look bad on television so why was there no video interview done of him when he was fired for driving revoked for DUI..? And the wsaz van having to be towed. That's why he has the black guy drive him everywhere. Even to stonewall on Friday nights so toney cavalier can give him his weekly gerbil up the arse hole ;)
Have you ever heard two wrongs don't make a right. If this is about the interview with the mayor and Dave Benton doing his job by going to where the news is this is ridiculous you say you are hurt but yet you react to it by trying to hurt him you are no better than he is. I don't understand why people can't just let people be and mind their own business. Sometime in politics you pay a high price and so does your family and this is a disgrace but it is how it is sometimes the best thing to do for your family is stay out of politics especially is you have any skeletons in your closet because they will eventually come out true or not.
Hurt

Hurricane, WV

#10 May 5, 2012
Have you ever two lefts make a right? And maybe that's my name not my feelings. And Dave is using his job to manipulate people for a politician. And who says I'm not already in politics.:)
moonprincess

Huntington, WV

#11 May 5, 2012
2wrong wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever heard two wrongs don't make a right. If this is about the interview with the mayor and Dave Benton doing his job by going to where the news is this is ridiculous you say you are hurt but yet you react to it by trying to hurt him you are no better than he is. I don't understand why people can't just let people be and mind their own business. Sometime in politics you pay a high price and so does your family and this is a disgrace but it is how it is sometimes the best thing to do for your family is stay out of politics especially is you have any skeletons in your closet because they will eventually come out true or not.
any time you are in the public eye you are open for people to watch and gossip about you and your life and what you do in your spare time so if anyone wants to make a career choice like this needs to be prepared
mike

United States

#12 May 6, 2012
Dave was the only one who reported on the report on our new mayor. It does make you wonder how close his relationship is to Junior. If it is in the by laws that the mayor can fill in until the position is filled then who cares it is legal. To the one who is defending mr. Benton saying people should not bash him. He is also a public figure, so he should have to deal with the public talking about things they may or may not know. Just the same as both Wayne mayors. When you put yourself in public eye, one has to have tougher skin because it is impossible for everyone to see the good in people.
2wrong

Saint Albans, WV

#13 May 6, 2012
Hurt wrote:
Have you ever two lefts make a right? And maybe that's my name not my feelings. And Dave is using his job to manipulate people for a politician. And who says I'm not already in politics.:)
actually is three and nobody said anything about lefts I think I said two wrongs and no matter what you do or how many wrongs you make it doesn't do anything but get you in deeper.
whoru

Saint Albans, WV

#14 May 11, 2012
2wrong wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever heard two wrongs don't make a right. If this is about the interview with the mayor and Dave Benton doing his job by going to where the news is this is ridiculous you say you are hurt but yet you react to it by trying to hurt him you are no better than he is. I don't understand why people can't just let people be and mind their own business. Sometime in politics you pay a high price and so does your family and this is a disgrace but it is how it is sometimes the best thing to do for your family is stay out of politics especially is you have any skeletons in your closet because they will eventually come out true or not.
????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Mr Professor DeNutter washed his jim dog a m... 1 hr Mr DeNutter 3
Mr dunnutters mom farted smells like burnt rubb... 1 hr Mr DeNutter 6
herehere 1 hr Javier 2
Billy Ray Prichard 3 hr Javier 3
Your mom just farted 5 hr Oldest Joke Troll 11
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Missy 4,212
Whs Principal Sara Stapleton 16 hr Hall 1

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance