Gary Stephenson & Amanda Starbird
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
yearight

Stollings, WV

#83 Apr 2, 2013
Amanda wrote:
Look we haven't said anything to know one because its really none of your business, but if your so worried puppetmaster were on house arrest. But yes we are allowed to go to the store and do other stuff. Also there trying to charge us with Garry's own medication from the VA that has been prescribed to him for the past 14 years that was in the own bottles with his name on every one. As far as guns go its not illegal to own firearms YET in the US they were all registered and legall.This is all Wayne County Bullshit.....
U guys r drug dealers!!! worse than the dang pill heads. get over ur self. hope the lock ur fat a$$ up & throw away the dang key!
I remember

Huntington, WV

#84 Apr 3, 2013
Isn't it funny how he can ride a motorcycle or four wheeler for hours on end but can't work? I remember him and Brenda from school too. Both are still losers!
Snitch patrol

Princeton, WV

#85 Apr 3, 2013
I remember wrote:
Isn't it funny how he can ride a motorcycle or four wheeler for hours on end but can't work? I remember him and Brenda from school too. Both are still losers!
Sounds a little jealous to me! That big bike he rides is like a Cadillac of Harley's. I think there's a little diff in ridin a bike than hard labor working. But I'm sure you don't do either.
storm trooper

Saint Albans, WV

#86 Apr 3, 2013
slime ball scum bags will always defend their pill dealer butt buddies.a true vet would not deal pills
Brenda

Kenova, WV

#87 Apr 4, 2013
Snitch patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds a little jealous to me! That big bike he rides is like a Cadillac of Harley's. I think there's a little diff in ridin a bike than hard labor working. But I'm sure you don't do either.
Funny there, "I remember" that, first off, you don't have balls enough to post your name on here. You remember me from high school? What was my last name in school? Second, if you know so much about me now, how is it Im a loser? Don't know of many losers who are gainfully employed, has a $150,000 house with a 4 car garage and a car in everyone of them, a successful husband and children. Guess you must be looking at your reflection in the mirror when you see a loser!!!!!
hilarious

Saint Albans, WV

#88 Apr 4, 2013
I am the Queen of England too!!
Brenda might sell pilltoo

Huntington, WV

#89 Apr 4, 2013
That's how garry can afford his ghetto fabulous double wide
Brenda

Kenova, WV

#90 Apr 4, 2013
Brenda might sell pilltoo"]That's how garry can afford his ghetto fabulous double wide
Yep...as expected...spineless bottom feeder!! Grow a set and use your real name. Afraid much?? Another example of an inbred country bumpkin f*&ktard!!!!
Really

Saint Albans, WV

#91 Apr 4, 2013
Uh, yeah Brenda, you sound like you have a lot of class.....hehehe
Brendas from Genoa

Saint Albans, WV

#92 Apr 4, 2013
and it shows
BigDaddyDuece

Princeton, WV

#93 Apr 4, 2013
Plenty class when she needs it,but some times you just have to get down on the other persons level n speak their language,had to learn a little Deutch when I as in FRG(Federal Republic of Germany) for those of you who have never crossed the county line much less the state line.But I've decided you retard MFers aren't worth my time,I still hold my head high,I've served my country,8 yrs to be exact so all of you have a blessed day and pound salt :)
jayne in florida

Deland, FL

#94 Apr 4, 2013
Ok, I have to admit reading this thread has been rather amusing. For all the folks hiding behind a nom de plume (look it up) grow a set. The last I knew folks are still considered innocent in this country until proven guilty, you can own as many legal firearms as you want, and if a Dr and the VA have said Gary has earned his VA check then you better believe it is a fact. Many disabled Veterans continue to work while drawing VA disability. It doesn't mean go to bed and wait to die. What it does mean is that you have a condition either caused by or aggravated by your military service for which you should be compensated for ranging anywhere from 10% to 100%. I don't think anyone on here is more qualified than a Doctor to make these determinations. The other thing I really need to say is that I have known Brenda Adkins for over 20 years. She has worked hard, raised a family and done well at both. From my observation of the area ( I am married to someone from up there) a good majority of yall are living on welfare. That means my tax dollars. There is a reason we don't live there and the stupidity displayed by many of you is one of them. As for the pill dealers. Quit using folks and they will be out of business
storm trooper

Saint Albans, WV

#95 Apr 4, 2013
Hold that head high that your kid lost years of his young adulthood to the poison you peddle! Hold that head high that you pollute your community with narcotics! Hold that head high because law enforcement has multiple confirmed buys from your residence! Hold that head high because you disgrace honest veterans all over America! You should be ASHAMED!

You will get off out of it because scum usually does if they can afford it.
whitetrash

Rock, WV

#96 Apr 4, 2013
...or if the crime investigator is your 1st cousin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please help find missing girl Elizabeth Davidson 16 min Lizwasmistreated 12
Sandra Pertee 49 min Opinion 48
Why did you take that junk off thare 6 hr Jimbob 5
Alma Grubb 17 hr prayersforelizabe... 3
Brenda Sartin Fields 20 hr who cares 26
Gavyn Perry Thu Tonya 15
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Anonymous 4,091

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance