Gary Stephenson & Amanda Starbird

Posted in the Wayne Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Curious

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Any body know why hey we're arrested today?
used2knowthem

Oceana, WV

#2 Mar 4, 2013
I saw it on the 6 o'clock news, they got busted with a crap load of Oxy's & a bunch of guns!!! It's about time they got those 2, Go Wayne co police, 2 more scum bags dope dealers OFF the streets!
used2knowthem

Oceana, WV

#3 Mar 4, 2013
I hope they make an example out of her with hardcore prison time & take everything she's bought with that dope $$$ Bet she doesn't think she's better than anyone sitting in a cell. Wellknowing her she probably does... ROTFLMAO!
Curious

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Mar 4, 2013
Which news channel?
toots2

Athens, WV

#5 Mar 4, 2013
hehe
hmmmmmm

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Mar 4, 2013
WSAZ
All Seeing Eye

United States

#7 Mar 4, 2013
maxwell

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Mar 5, 2013
its good to be a rat
cody davidson

Export, PA

#9 Mar 5, 2013
Ha ha im glad maxwell gets the blame. It was really me.
joe

Webster Springs, WV

#10 Mar 5, 2013
I say it was cody davidson he was saw geting out of a cop car
joe

Webster Springs, WV

#11 Mar 5, 2013
i allways said he is a rat how long can you get out of troble hes got out a long time
Asbury

United States

#12 Mar 6, 2013
Snitches get stiches and broken legs
Warning

Scott Depot, WV

#13 Mar 6, 2013
Maxwell is not a rat but there is several that Cody has told that he done it. So he and Joe Melbar would not have any competition to sell Oxy's. Also Thelma Rene Maynard Rowe has turned several that she paid with drugs to help her in an attempt to kidnap or kill her son and kill everyone in the house and Amanda and Gary was suppose to be in a bunch of names that she gave drugs to help her and she told that she sold Oxy's to them. She is looking at time in jail for violation of DVPs and trying to kill her own son. She has been in courthouse with prosecutor attorney on several different times lately. She was there again on Feburary 26th and gave up more people that day in hopes of getting out of going to jail. Just look at how many have went to jail since then. So she will be back again March 7th at the courthouse then I bet there will be more
arrests before her other trial date of March 21st. The cops have her phone with names of everyone that she has texted and phone numbers of all that she sold drugs to and the dates . It is really going to interesting to see what the Booths, Wootens, Davis,Pirece,and all the others will say after her trial where all this will be brought out and they may be charged when she testifys under oath in a court of law
Whatever

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Mar 6, 2013
"warning" AKA Charles..You are so stupid.You drag out the the Rene stuff to long.I know for a fact the "Booth's,Wooten's,Davis's ,Pierce's" WAS NOT IN ON ANYTHING! If the cops thought ANY of these people was in on ANY of it..i think they ALL would be questioned along time ago.NOT ONE OF THEM HAS! Your just a trouble maker and throwing names out there. Also I know for a fact Gary nor Amanda would want to hurt a child.You really are stupid.Stop your drama on here,your just making yourself look like the idiot you are.Really getting on here is proofing nothing.No one EVER believes anything that is post on here and if they do they are as stupid as the person posting the lies.Get a life already.
friendly stoner

Salt Rock, WV

#15 Mar 6, 2013
GET A LIFE!!!
maxwell

Hurricane, WV

#16 Mar 6, 2013
post ur name whoever calling me a rat fuc$ing [email protected] i got set up everyone whos knows me read my paperwork and im about to go to court in a few days and go back to prison because u scared a$$ snitchs fuc$ off and post ur real names or die being a coward
1 post removed
our children

United States

#18 Mar 6, 2013
I'm a mother of one and now this fat hag is busted and put where she should've been a long time ago, I will sleep better at night. Lol its been a long time coming u nasty piece of blubber! Hope you are enjoying yourself on my taxes I fund for your cell, food, water, etc! Just tickles my fancy! This will save a lot of innocent children, adults, etc! Good work Wayne county:)
finally

United States

#19 Mar 6, 2013
Hope they rot for many years!!!!!! All the vacations, new deck, pool, privacy fence, cars, trucks, flooring, TVs, all the new appliances, you name it!!! Hope it all gets auctioned off! Baaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaa! What goes.up must come down! It's all fun and games until someone gets BUSTED!!!!!
finally

South Point, OH

#20 Mar 6, 2013
I just have one question. If being a rat is getting the drug users and sellers off the street and in jail where they belong then what is wrong with being a rat.
i know alot

South Point, OH

#21 Mar 6, 2013
I could be a rat if them donut eating lazy cops would listen. I grew up here in Wayne Co. And I know a lot of men and women who lower themselves for drugs. It's outrageous the things that go on in this town now. Simply ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brenda Sartin Fields 5 hr Marty loggins 2
Another junkie gone 13 hr Pablo Escabar 11
judge pratt (Oct '12) 14 hr Rashelle 281
I want a piece of that Curry meat Fri whatever 2
Rip Fri whatever 5
Jamie's Treats And Eats Fri Helen 4
What Would The Trash Town People Of Wayne Do Wi... Fri Barney Fife 14

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance