wreck in lavalette
curious

Nitro, WV

#1 Jul 26, 2010
Does anyone know who wrecked in lavalette this evening. It was there in front of te Camp Creek Plaza around 930 or 10pm
from wayne

Lerona, WV

#2 Jul 26, 2010
I came through there about 9:30 and didnt see anything. Was it bad? We must have just gone through before it happened.
Driver License

Lerona, WV

#3 Jul 27, 2010
It happened around that time I had family coming out of town that got caught in the traffic, they told us there were lots of fire trucks and plenty of police, none of the tv stations nor Herald Dispatch websites have anything on it. Hope all
survived.
Pioneer Pete

Lubbock, TX

#4 Jul 27, 2010
Lady from Huntington, last name of Smith, I believe, was killed. Crossed the center line and hit another guy – last name York. I think he's still in the hospital. Happened in almost the exact spot of the wreck a few days ago that killed the 19-year-old boy.
plaza

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Jul 27, 2010
that place is a death trap..they need a traffic light or some form of traffic control there bad. i wont pull into that plaza at all, too hard getting back out
Delivery boy

Cleveland, OH

#6 Jul 27, 2010
that wreck never would have happened if them people were enjoying Rocky Tops pizza on Route 75. No need in compaining cause we deliver too.
from wayne

Lerona, WV

#7 Jul 28, 2010
If they all weren;t in such a hurry, they could turn right, then into the gas station and around to go back out. Better than killing yourself or some other poor person.
Givem da bird

Nitro, WV

#8 Jul 28, 2010
Delivery boy wrote:
that wreck never would have happened if them people were enjoying Rocky Tops pizza on Route 75. No need in compaining cause we deliver too.
I personally dont like the taste of a shit pizza and thats exactly what Rocky Tops make! The service there is horrible and the employees are so cocky that you just want to knock their teeth out. I think that Rodericks pizza is good....that is if you can get them to put enough ham and pepperoni on the pizza. Ginos has gone down hill fast. Their pizzas suck really bad now.
READER

United States

#9 Jul 29, 2010
Please say a prayer for them.
yaa

Nitro, WV

#10 Aug 4, 2010
the lady did get killed.. her name was susan smith <asbury> just moved here from charleston.. has a young son.. probaby in his early 20's who just got out of the army... 2 very small grandsons as well.. very sweet lady!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 min Dusty 1,392
I know Amie Kilpatrick 16 hr Tiffany Napier 2
CPS corruption? (Sep '12) Fri lillies 29
Guy named zach from Wendy's Fri Christy 2
Connor Graham & Tiffany Tackett Fri Honest 15
Julie Rowe Shelton Fri Samantha 1
gold diggers Fri All on you 37

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance