Bonnie

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Feb 9, 2010
This is so sad. Just heard that Terry Mays was killed in a car wreck. I think they said him and 3 others were in a car and a drunk driver hit them and Terry was the only one killed.
here is the article

Huntington, WV

#2 Feb 9, 2010
Ona man killed in crash on West Virginia Turnpike
February 09, 2010 @ 12:00 AM

The Herald-Dispatch

BLUEFIELD, W.Va.-- An Ona man died Sunday night following a fatal accident with a tractor trailer in Bluefield, W.Va.

According to media reports, Terry Mays, 43, was killed in a two-vehicle accident in the southbound lane of the West Virginia Turnpike around mile marker 39. Reports indicate a Saturn that Mays was riding in struck the back end of a tractor trailer.

Authorities have said the car hit the big-rig, causing the vehicle to roll over. Three passengers, including Mays, in the Saturn were transported to Raleigh General Hospital in Beckley.

Joseph Adkins, 33, the driver of the Saturn, was arrested by state police and charged with DUI causing death and DUI causing personal injury, as well as having no insurance and improper registration. Adkins was transported to the Southern Regional Jail in Beaver, W.Va
freinds

Conneaut Lake, PA

#3 Feb 10, 2010
RIP TERRY our prayers go out to the familys
Tam

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2010
RIP Terry Mays. EVERYONE PLEASE PRAY FOR TERRY'S FAMILY AND FRIENDS. As well as the other guys that were in the car.
Lenny

Nitro, WV

#5 Feb 10, 2010
RIP Terry Mays.You were a great friend.You and your family will be in my prayers.
wayne person

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Feb 13, 2010
going to miss him
Youngstown, OH

#7 Feb 13, 2010
prayers requested for their family especially his brothers Teddy and Todd
Renee

United States

#8 Mar 5, 2010
My sister wants to thank all of you for your well wishes. I'm glad to see that Terry was as loved as we thought he was. A wonderful man who will be missed forever. Thanks so much....
Renee'
(Terrys' sister-in-law)
friend of family

Huntington, WV

#9 Mar 5, 2010
Renee just wanted to say that Terry is missed major by my family. my whole family knew terry is theres anything that we can do just let us know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't forget to exercise. 10 min Fitnotfat 5
Queen And Fry 6 hr Watcha doin 14
Janet Meade 8 hr Sandy 1
Tina Ferguson Blackburn 8 hr Cindy5309 3
denise 8 hr THEgirl 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr Missy 4,198
kids bumming on bridges for school 15 hr agreed 5

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance