n jones

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

If you are caught feeling up on little girls and holding them at gunpoint and want to get a slap on the wrist make sure he is your prosecutor. I had a thread here but guess he had it removed. This guy is a freaking joke. Wonder if it was his daughter he would have handled it so miserably. I would never wish anything bad on a child but I would love for him to go through an experience that made him do his job and not take victims rights and throw them in a garbage can that he belongs in. Wonder how much he was paid to throw our rights away?
Oh Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

You're a f'n jerk off! Get ur small peter and stick it in ur ass!
justice for all

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

well my daughters were fondled and held at gunpoint by a pos. there were five girls that were witnesses. the pervert done 120 days thanks to shawns plea deal. he didnt do one day in prison where pervert child molesters belong. do you have kids? think that was fair sentence? why blast me? they didnt even max out the one felony they let him plead to. my daughter still cries and is afraid to go any where because the pervert is out. i also have a perfectly fine penis....ask your girl.
Obama

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

He's just doing his job. He's really a good dude there's got to be more to it than what u see or know about. Karma is a bitch so that molester will get his sooner or later! Who is the guy by the way? Where does he live?
Boomer

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Im sorry for your daughters. Never wish any harm on anyone. I pray that you never have to go thru this again and he himself dont either. What I do wish is, that honesty be brought back to the court system. It doesnt get better, it gets worse. I will agree on the level that he is as big a liar as the one he is representing. I know lawyers are paid to represent, but how does one sleep at night living out so many lies? That I will never understand.
know it all

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

I know the whole story first hand. There were five girls age 11 &12 held at gunpoint after he fondled three of them. During the time he was going to court he was on bond. He failed drug screens and didn't even show up at times. He had even committed a battery in Huntington where he had 13previous charges for beating up women. I liked Shawn even after the shadey plea deal. We were told even though 7 charges were dropped he would do the max on the one. That charge would have put him in prison for five years. Shawn set in Pratts chambers and let Roger Smiths old fat azz make him his bitch. Pratt gave the pos 120 days in the Western Regional jail that is about 3 miles from the pervs house. I guess I should include that his family is wealthy. I'm sure Christmas will be a little better this year at the Maynard and Pratt house.
Knowing

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

He's the best person in the court house, he's bent over backwards for my family. So thankful for him
know it all

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

you must have money. justice is for sale in wayne
know it

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Boomer wrote:
Im sorry for your daughters. Never wish any harm on anyone. I pray that you never have to go thru this again and he himself dont either. What I do wish is, that honesty be brought back to the court system. It doesnt get better, it gets worse. I will agree on the level that he is as big a liar as the one he is representing. I know lawyers are paid to represent, but how does one sleep at night living out so many lies? That I will never understand.
he was representing the state as prosecutor not the perv. he was suppose to be representing three 11 & 12 year old girls that were victims and he victimized them more.
know it

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Oh Really wrote:
You're a f'n jerk off! Get ur small peter and stick it in ur ass!
u like little girls too bit*h?i hope u get molested by a horse.
know it

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Obama wrote:
He's just doing his job. He's really a good dude there's got to be more to it than what u see or know about. Karma is a bitch so that molester will get his sooner or later! Who is the guy by the way? Where does he live?
probably was more to it than I know...like how much he was paid. good dude...lazy is more like it. pervs are the worst scumb on Earth and they let one by with a slap on the hand. he has a daughter...wonder if a perv that fondled her and pointed a gun at her would have been treated so well. karma is a bitch and so is Waynes justice system. I know a kid that stole a camera from walmat and got a year and a half in prison from the same court. he didnt fondle kids and point guns at them.
Same as yous

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Ask the judge he done it not Shawn the judge that shows us all how this damn town works what a judge he is the one that has the last word what would he do if it was his little girl how can he sleep at night but that's not all he has done to are baby's he gives the to people so the county can get money check that out to three family's in two months god will make them all pay for doing his angels that way
VAMPIRE Slayer

Cowen, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

why would any good parents let there children be around the maxwell guy to start with? Why would you just leave them with anyone like this loser?
know the facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

my kids and his had been friends for ten years. there was two of my girls friends going on a boat while i worked. they were asked to go by his girlfriends mom. their kids were at my house regularly and mine there as well. i am careful where i let them go. this was completely unexpected.
right

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Same as yous wrote:
Ask the judge he done it not Shawn the judge that shows us all how this damn town works what a judge he is the one that has the last word what would he do if it was his little girl how can he sleep at night but that's not all he has done to are baby's he gives the to people so the county can get money check that out to three family's in two months god will make them all pay for doing his angels that way
We all know what would have happened had this act been committed against Pratt's kids.....the person would have been buried just the Chris Chile's sons who were mugged and got 20 yrs while killers get 6 mos.
know the facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

right wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know what would have happened had this act been committed against Pratt's kids.....the person would have been buried just the Chris Chile's sons who were mugged and got 20 yrs while killers get 6 mos.
lP

no justice unless you are one of the good old boys. its a damn shame you can't rely on the system unless you have connections or money.
wasteingmytime

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

justice for all wrote:
well my daughters were fondled and held at gunpoint by a pos. there were five girls that were witnesses. the pervert done 120 days thanks to shawns plea deal. he didnt do one day in prison where pervert child molesters belong. do you have kids? think that was fair sentence? why blast me? they didnt even max out the one felony they let him plead to. my daughter still cries and is afraid to go any where because the pervert is out. i also have a perfectly fine penis....ask your girl.
sounds like you are a sic person,
know the facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

wasteingmytime wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you are a sic person,
looks like you could work for that court. can't spell and blasting me. i cant help his girlfriend likes mine better. guess a regular shower and a toothbrush means a lot out wayne. justice means nothing but you can talk down to a parent that your elected officials let down.
wasteingmytime

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

justice for all wrote:
you want to talk about a PERVERT? what can of person makes a statement concerning his own penis? not to mention slanderous remark towards someone else duaghter. you need to be reported and I am doing just that.
know the facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

wasting....not wasteing. guess you didnt see where someone said i could do something with my small penis ...like put it in my ass. if it is so small i could never put it in my ass. i told the posting idiot to ask his girl as in girlfriend. sorry if you or anyone else as stupid as you took it any other way. i am not the perv...shawn allowed the perv to walk on the streets after he fondled and pointed guns at little girls. now go report the real bad guy.....your fine judge and prosecutor. you should also report yourself for being an illiterate dumbazz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Wayne Forum right now

Search the Wayne Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 1 hr Jimmy love dead at 42 3,913
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr fitness-guru 44,231
Brian Carver 6 hr Karen Adkins 4
elizabeth ball is back at wayne middle ..what d... (Jan '10) 8 hr Britt 9
March 21, 2013 Trial Date of Thelma Rene Maynar... (Mar '13) 11 hr Jamie 65
Brent from CB&H in wayne 12 hr old Friend 1
Lora Maynsrd Kip 15 hr Rodney 2
•••
•••
•••
Wayne Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••