First Prev
of 5
Next Last
timmy adams

Cochranton, PA

#81 Aug 14, 2012
i dont care give a f**k who none of you f**ks are unless my sister pays your bills or has killed your mom or even burned down your house leave her the f**k alone none of you are pefect and im sher if i know you i could think of dirt on each and every one of you so find some thing better to do with all your lifes and get a fuckin job or something cause unless my sister or brian kelly has done something wrong to you keep there names out of your mouths they make there names all by there self they dont need you help trust i know them better than any of you all on this f**kin drama causeing site so if you know me then let me know who you all are
2 posts removed
family 2

Bluefield, WV

#84 Aug 15, 2012
i know james kelly adkins is a child molester i dont know who wants to know about him but its the truth believe it or not
HaHaHa

Saint Albans, WV

#85 Sep 7, 2012
nikita wrote:
I know 100% its true. Its not something I heard from someone. It's something that happened to a loved one and to myself. I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true.
wow you're an idiot!
it's 100% its true, because you say so...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy's 52 min Adam 11
Grand kids 1 hr not timmys business 2
Mick and Harry are at it again 1 hr Dave R 7
Messer baby 4 hr These poor babies 6
wayne county child protective services (Oct '08) 19 hr Jackie 138
Working man Jul 18 Common thief 4
kelsey runyyon (Dec '16) Jul 18 Jus say no 18

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance