Reality TV show coming to Wayne
pioneer proud

Charleston, WV

#63 Jul 23, 2012
GO-WVU wrote:
The fact that your area was selected for a hillbilly reality show is nothing to be proud of.
People are laughing at you, not with you.
Just saying.
Listen here pal. We ain't just proud, WE ARE COUNTRY PROUD. That's right, we love our simple life out here and just plain have a grand old time without the problems of the big city.

Don't try bashing us. Some of us out here actually graduated from High School do before you start with your smart mouth comments about us being hillbillys.
genoa man

Rupert, WV

#64 Jul 23, 2012
it was on yesterdays news wrote:
did ereryone watch it yesturday? it was on tv news. i cant belive it is relly hapuning. the news people said castin cals will be anonced in a cuple of days and it is beine produceded bye mtb2. it is shoking that this is comng to our town. the produser that wad on the tv saidd that he was impresed with our beauteyful area and said ereryone has been nice to him and his crew so far and saidd that they is goin to sho us all in a good way and sadd that he hopess this helps make us look good and gets people bak to work and stimulate the econumy out here in waynes area and sadd that we is all a bunchh if hard workinn people out here in this area and sadd that he nose this is really good news for all of us to here him say and sadd that some if the food like pioneer and hhh is sum of the best that his people have everr eat in and sadd that ereryone is treatine him like famaly and sadd to keep watcing the news and paperss for updayts. go herd and go pioneers fb all the way to state boys go getum! 3 yards and a clode of dust!!
eyy thare big dawg will it be filmed down at wallmarts in wane ass i shure hopes so so we can all spend ar checkes there with our fude stampes and maybe thay will want a wv fortune cookie- a piece of cornbread wif a fude stampe in da middle hahaha. well go get em wane and well see youns ats da wallmarts in wane. go herd and wane football way 2 go to the champeonchips
rebel

Midland, MI

#65 Jul 24, 2012
I think it's about inbreeding since it's a everyday practice out there trying to figure If they can be your brother and uncle at the same time and I here they will be passing out free soap and deodorant you can't miss on that Well please don't miss that
Early Culyers

Mount Prospect, IL

#66 Jul 24, 2012
Dougall County not Wayne.
1 post removed
Slick Ricky Bobby

Saint Albans, WV

#68 Jul 25, 2012
I just moved back to WV after living in Chicago and Honolulu. Sorry GO-WVU, but it doesn't madder if you're from Huntington, Charleston or Morgantown. If you live anywhere in this state you're viewed as a redneck so don't try to act like you're better than everyone. If you would go outside your little bubble you might recognize that. And if you're not from Wayne county why are you on the Wayne threads? No life? Go talk on your own forums. Nobody cares about your opinion.
anon

Kenova, WV

#69 Jul 29, 2012
Slick Ricky Bobby wrote:
I just moved back to WV after living in Chicago and Honolulu. Sorry GO-WVU, but it doesn't madder if you're from Huntington, Charleston or Morgantown. If you live anywhere in this state you're viewed as a redneck so don't try to act like you're better than everyone. If you would go outside your little bubble you might recognize that. And if you're not from Wayne county why are you on the Wayne threads? No life? Go talk on your own forums. Nobody cares about your opinion.
for someone so slick you do realize you spelled matter like madder? You must be from Kentucky.
slick ricky bobby

Saint Albans, WV

#70 Jul 30, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>for someone so slick you do realize you spelled matter like madder? You must be from Kentucky.
Nope, I'm from Wayne, sorry about that. I appreciate your grammatical genius.
lanky dude

Saint Albans, WV

#71 Jul 30, 2012
i hopes dey makes it a show bout des fat bythes dat farts all de time and eats up all yer blony and dranks up all yer beer. dem fat uns is funy fer a tvshow but donts eber brang one home fer te lives wif you.they stanks yer cabin up and farts blony farts in yer truck and ye has te stop and put out dem fat azes is de back fore dey ruines the holstry in de truck.one time i had a fat un out caampin and she farted se hard she skeereded the daylites outter my best coo dawg and ol blue waddent hunt nothin but rolls a bloney fer a week he go rite to savealots and run in de door and rite to the bloony case and go ter barkin sumpin awful.it was downrite emburrassin fer me.
James H

Saint Albans, WV

#72 Sep 25, 2012
LMAO wrote:
Really,you all believe this sh*t. What does wayne have to offer to reality t.v.. Is it all the jobs, no it's all the activities to do, no it's the night life. Nope none of that, people think the greatest thing around here to do is meeting at the ole tavern to see what the prize is tonite, and compare the crabs, herpes, and aids. How pathetic people really hoping a reality show comes to wayne...
People need something to believe in. I hate reality TV, but if it does happen and it shows us fairly well maybe it would give the area the boost it needs.
James H

Saint Albans, WV

#73 Sep 25, 2012
U_Sure_R_A_Downer wrote:
<quoted text>
y b such a downer? it would b totally kewl for this 2 happen, dontcha know? if u cant b upbeat bout it, then dont bring our hopes down. it might make some 1 from around here popular and famous.
Be sure to brush up on your English before they show up, or we will look like fools.
I heard

Bridgeport, WV

#74 Sep 25, 2012
the reality show I heard was supposed to be the actual descendants of Hatfield and McCoys
Crew Member

West Chicago, IL

#75 Sep 25, 2012
It was delayed by three months due the storms that your area unfortunately encountered over the summer.

The project has been given the "green light" by the network and the producers. It was announced on your local news about a month ago.
man in st albans

Saint Albans, WV

#76 Sep 25, 2012
"crew member" is correct. i seen it on the news, but it seemdd to me like it was over a month ago. idk, i could be wrong about the dates but the lady on the news said it was delayed cause of the storms and they had to wait becuase people were applying for govt aid and it effected the ability of the network coming to wayne.
xyz

Liberty, WV

#77 Sep 25, 2012
If they do come to film a documentary... For those of you with such pitiful outlooks on your lives... stay inside your homes. Let the good people of Wayne come out and shine for you all.

Wayne has a wonderful small-town atmosphere and is full of good people who will help their neighbors in times of need. Putting those kinds of people in the spotlight could benefit you all. Do a little research on marketing and if you are given the opportunity... market your town. It could bring in new business that may jumpstart your economy.

Highlight facts like: having hard working citizens ready to lead the success of any company that would consider setting up business there. Tell about land that is waiting for production of businesses or homes. People are shying away from Huntington because of the many problems facing that town. Point out the beauty of nature surrounding Wayne. ATV trails, fishing streams, etc..

I think we are at a time when people want to move away from the cities and back to the country.

What I like the most about driving in the country? It doesn't matter if the residents know you are not they will throw up their hand in a friendly wave.
starpower

Huntington, WV

#78 Sep 25, 2012
Crew Member wrote:
It was delayed by three months due the storms that your area unfortunately encountered over the summer.
The project has been given the "green light" by the network and the producers. It was announced on your local news about a month ago.
I hope this is true. It would be sweeeet to be on tv. Just hope they portray us in a positive manner. This area has been getting some action over the last few years with reality tv. It looks like it might now be our time finally!
Early Cuylers

Mount Prospect, IL

#79 Sep 25, 2012
starpower wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope this is true. It would be sweeeet to be on tv. Just hope they portray us in a positive manner. This area has been getting some action over the last few years with reality tv. It looks like it might now be our time finally!
Do u really beleive they will portray Wayne in a positve manner?? better think again.......
wayne country proud

Netherlands

#80 Sep 25, 2012
Crew Member wrote:
tks 4 the update crew member. we will treat your show right here. when do it start?
xyz

Liberty, WV

#81 Sep 25, 2012
starpower wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to take the reins and portray yourselves in a positive manner. The cameras will catch what is out in the open. Make sure the town is cleaned up and polished. Let the word out that everyone needs to spritz up appearances at home and around town. Have the innovators of your town start coming up with some ideas that could be incorporated into a documentary and cause far-reaching long-term effects for your citizens.

If it is really true that this is happening the time to prepare is now. Don't wait till the cameras get there. You will be caught off guard. Good Luck!!
Early Cuylers

Mount Prospect, IL

#82 Sep 25, 2012
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to take the reins and portray yourselves in a positive manner. The cameras will catch what is out in the open. Make sure the town is cleaned up and polished. Let the word out that everyone needs to spritz up appearances at home and around town. Have the innovators of your town start coming up with some ideas that could be incorporated into a documentary and cause far-reaching long-term effects for your citizens.
If it is really true that this is happening the time to prepare is now. Don't wait till the cameras get there. You will be caught off guard. Good Luck!!
Who you been to Wayne before??? Oh, the sc called "innovators" will get right on that.........
Early Cuylers

Mount Prospect, IL

#83 Sep 25, 2012
Edit......."have" you been.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breakfast 5 min Bend over 6
Sandra Pertee 1 hr blondie 42
kelsey runyyon 6 hr paullyore 1
Tom Harmon a real piece of crap 19 hr Idk 2
Thomas & Kayla Adkins 22 hr Gary 5
How many out there know bertha cricks (Jan '10) Fri youshouldbeashamed 23
ChinaKing Fri opie 1

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance