Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Coming soon to Wayne WV.

Keep watching your local news for a major press release about the new reality show coming to Wayne WV to start filming.
like seriously for real

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

like are u being serious? i would love to be on a reality show. gtl lol (gym, tan, laundry). this is sooo exciting :)

please put more information on here about it. i do not think i can wait until it comes out on the news!

XD
Big time news

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

This is awesome! Sure hope Wayne does not get painted in a negative light. It would be cool to see local peeps on a tv show.
guys get real please

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Big time news wrote:
This is awesome! Sure hope Wayne does not get painted in a negative light. It would be cool to see local peeps on a tv show.
i doubt anything positive can come from a reality show coming to wayne wv. i mean seriously what can they possibly say good about this place? they will make us all look dumb like everyone else does when they put people from our state on a reality show. hate to bust errebodys bubble, but it is what it is. anyone else think any different, please enlighten me.
U_Sure_R_A_Downe r

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

guys get real please wrote:
<quoted text>
i doubt anything positive can come from a reality show coming to wayne wv. i mean seriously what can they possibly say good about this place? they will make us all look dumb like everyone else does when they put people from our state on a reality show. hate to bust errebodys bubble, but it is what it is. anyone else think any different, please enlighten me.
y b such a downer? it would b totally kewl for this 2 happen, dontcha know? if u cant b upbeat bout it, then dont bring our hopes down. it might make some 1 from around here popular and famous.
really

Apple Grove, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Who is the star-Junior Ramey and how he grew to fame in the used car business!
onehunglow

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

No you must not know Jr. Ramey he got all his money from drugs that's what Wayne mainly consist of I would rather live in a cardboard box that live in that shit hole
Lol

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

How original oh my haven't heard that one before come on be more creative lol
Bob

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Not a rumor anymore. I heard some higher up's in the production department where I work talking about it. Said that they all agreed on it painting Wayne in a positive light and that they are trying to create the next big thing for tv. They want it done in 3d also so I bet it will be pretty neat.
LMAO

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Really,you all believe this sh*t. What does wayne have to offer to reality t.v.. Is it all the jobs, no it's all the activities to do, no it's the night life. Nope none of that, people think the greatest thing around here to do is meeting at the ole tavern to see what the prize is tonite, and compare the crabs, herpes, and aids. How pathetic people really hoping a reality show comes to wayne...
Camelback

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

I wanna be on it :)
Poor attitude

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
Really,you all believe this sh*t. What does wayne have to offer to reality t.v.. Is it all the jobs, no it's all the activities to do, no it's the night life. Nope none of that, people think the greatest thing around here to do is meeting at the ole tavern to see what the prize is tonite, and compare the crabs, herpes, and aids. How pathetic people really hoping a reality show comes to wayne...
Stop being such a hater. So what we have a chance to show our town in a positive manner and all you want to do is be negative! Jerk! I hope the people doing the show do not read this very negative attitude you have. Most of us want something like this happening for us!
U r a slacker I bet

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
No, you want to know what's pathetic? Attitudes like yours make our town look bad to outsiders. So what if a show comes to town. What could it hurt? Does it affect you? Why do u want to make fun of your neighbors the way you just wrote? Don't even reply if you can't say something positive about this town.
1 post removed
LMAO

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

All I hear is it is going be in a positve manner. Tell me how you can show wayne in a positive manner. Have you really drove around wayne, and really paid attention to this place. I hope they get here in time to see the old country tavern's wet t-shirt contest this weekend, that will really be positive for wayne. The name of the show is probably going to be "hillbilly's to pillbilly's".
OWW

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Yes it would be great if they would show the town in a positive light but lets get real when has WV been shown in a positive light. Also, have u forgotten that this town is filled with nothing but drug addicts, theives, and our corrupt legal system.
lol

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
The name of the show is probably going to be "hillbilly's to pillbilly's".
No kidding, this made me laugh out loud. Thank you for putting a good laugh on a very long day for me.
count me in gf

South Vienna, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

This is like the biggest news and is coming at the perfect time. I wanna be on it too. Has anyone heard where to go sign up yet. I'm super excited Lol. Can't hardly wait. I need something good to happen for me since i recently found out he was cheating. This is like a sign or sumptin Lol.
LOLOLOL

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

"The Real Housewives of Wilson Creek"
Curious

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

I an intrigued as to what it may turn out to be. A show was done over the last couple of years called Bama Belles that was interesting. Or it could be something like that show where those people hunting boars called Hogs Gone Wild. Idk but I have some ideas. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Nineteen ninety two

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

So long as its done professionally, my friends are all for it. We hope it is based on the college aged crowd who are just starting to have children and raise families. It's not easy and it would be nice to see it done to really show people what it's like.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Wayne Forum right now

Search the Wayne Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 55 min bacon hater 54,251
Is Josh Williamson gonna be the next Chester Ad... 1 hr west end man 12
Dwayne Stiltner 1 hr just me 55
Tammy Smith-Thompson. 4 hr If only 6
wayne football coaches 5 hr game time spoiler 40
shellie ramey rice harless (whose next?) (May '13) 8 hr Pray for me 37
moving mobile home 8 hr Just sayin 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wayne Jobs

•••