Sad to hear

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

I just can't understand how/WHY she would do this. She was a great person and this is just a terrible loss.
anna

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

no she drove school bus, which they all drive school bus's.
Just me

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

I pray that she is at peace. No one knows what is going on in someones mind at that moment. She may have been struggling with demons that no one else can see. If people would just call out for help. I sure she had a lot of friends she could have called on. We will never know for sure. God bless the ones she left behind!!
john

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

nobody in there right mind would take there life
Dont judge

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

Please dont judge Debbie... thats not for us to do here. This family has been thru far enough. IF you have nothing sweet to say in her memory, keep thoughts to yourself. As to why she did this, we may never know. Is it really for us to know? Just pray for the family , that is better than any curiousity questions you may have. If they want you to know they will tell you. Debbie was a sweet, caring and extremely loving individual. Remember her that way.
noname

Kenova, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

She was a great person it so sad I feel so sorry for her husband and son some of the family .Ithink a lot of it was cause of her brother that was a mayor and one of her sister did her bad .she was always so good to me and I know I sure will miss her .
john

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

yes there was a reason. so maybe some one will come out with the truth i just never seen her doing this to her self. so may one day we will know
wayne county gal

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

sis had a very kind personality, so sweet and a very good person. you will be so missed my dear friend. my condolences to her husband and the 2 sons,and grandchildren, and to the entire family, and the students that you drove to school.we are so saddened about this , but you are in peace with jesus now.i can still see your beautiful smile, God Bless you Sis, you are very loved.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

john wrote:
yes there was a reason. so maybe some one will come out with the truth i just never seen her doing this to her self. so may one day we will know
Unfortunately it's the ones that you never expect that do it. Normally those who talk about it are only seeking attention and have no real desire to act on it. However, there are those rare exceptions that talk about it and actually do it. Either way, it's still a serious matter and no one can really know who will and who won't do it. The only thing people can do is watch and listen to people. When one mentions the thought of suicide, it needs to be taken seriously. The best way to do this would be to give them the number to a suicide hotline, listen to them, and inform there loved ones so that they can help with the situation.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Just-Some-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately it's the ones that you never expect that do it. Normally those who talk about it are only seeking attention and have no real desire to act on it. However, there are those rare exceptions that talk about it and actually do it. Either way, it's still a serious matter and no one can really know who will and who won't do it. The only thing people can do is watch and listen to people. When one mentions the thought of suicide, it needs to be taken seriously. The best way to do this would be to give them the number to a suicide hotline, listen to them, and inform there loved ones so that they can help with the situation.
Also, most of the time, people who talk about suicide just really want someone to listen to them and to make them feel valuable, loved, and worthy. Others need professional help. When one speaks of such "intentions," they just need / want help with whatever is bothering them.
so so sad

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

sissy was a wonderful person, I hate this with everything in me. I pray for comfort and peace for her family. She had a wonderful husband who loved her more than anything and wonderful son and grandchildren. I am just so sadened by this loss of such a wonderful person.... please pray for this family....
why write that

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

noname wrote:
She was a great person it so sad I feel so sorry for her husband and son some of the family .Ithink a lot of it was cause of her brother that was a mayor and one of her sister did her bad .she was always so good to me and I know I sure will miss her .
I think you are low for getting on this site and trying to say that the lady done this because of her brother or sister.That family has problems but they all love each other. And it is not because of anyone but her the reason behind what happen. She was the finale decision maker and we can only hope that she is at peace. But I just think that blaming others is so wrong.The family is hurting and writing comments like this is only adding to it. She was a caring person and she wouldn't want you on here trying to blame her family for what she did.Have some respect!
Wat

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

If its so out of character for her to have done this to herself, was there an ivestigation into it? It could have been an accident, or even a robber trying to attack.

Whatever the case, my heart goes out to the family and friends.
Just me

Orrville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Wat wrote:
If its so out of character for her to have done this to herself, was there an ivestigation into it? It could have been an accident, or even a robber trying to attack.
Whatever the case, my heart goes out to the family and friends.
I completely agree!!! I hope they do investigate.
john

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

move on people she did it we wouldnt think of her doing it but she did.
Calm

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

I once struggled with the idea of ending it all myself, I can understand what would drive someone to do that, I was setting in my living room, in my recliner, with my 357 in my hand, trying to talk myself into pulling the trigger, and I said, out loud, ok, here goes, and a voice as loud, and as clear as mine, spoke, and said, "yes,..and you will go straight to Hell if you do" that's been 24 years ago and it's never entered my mind again, REST IN PEACE Debbie.
john

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

so u r saying shes in hell
Who cares

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

Well yeah more than likely. She took a gift that Christ gave to us by dying for our sins. if she was such a good Christian person shed know that if u kill herself u go to hell taking ur own life is just as bad if not worst than killing someone else. I firmly believe that if u take ur own life that u to to hell no exceptions but nobody knows because it's not up to us it's up to someone's bigger than us
wayne

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

how dare you even think that. if she was struggling with something like depression or something you have no control over then she wasnt herself and i dont believe God will judge her for that decision she made in that state of mind. i do believe God will judge her or anybody else in that situation from when they were in their right mind. I just dont think anybody has the right to say that and maybe a family member read it and start thinking on that and have something else to worry about.
john

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

if she left a note behind why would thay investagate. god will judge all. and we will answer to him. there had to be a reason for her to do what she done

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Wayne Forum right now

Search the Wayne Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Another Damn Liberal 53,692
wayne county courthouse 13 hr Chicken 29
Bonnie Berry was she drunk when she posted thos... 18 hr who cares 5
WVDE is watching S. Pertees Nightmare unfold!! (Jul '12) 22 hr Bob 72
Wayne County Schools Names Superintendent 23 hr Sue 3
moving mobile home Fri please help 9
Judge Stephen Lewis Fri NannerNanner 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wayne Jobs

•••