Sad to hear

Athens, WV

#21 Feb 12, 2012
I just can't understand how/WHY she would do this. She was a great person and this is just a terrible loss.
anna

Saint Albans, WV

#22 Feb 12, 2012
no she drove school bus, which they all drive school bus's.
Just me

Huntington, WV

#23 Feb 13, 2012
I pray that she is at peace. No one knows what is going on in someones mind at that moment. She may have been struggling with demons that no one else can see. If people would just call out for help. I sure she had a lot of friends she could have called on. We will never know for sure. God bless the ones she left behind!!
john

Rupert, WV

#24 Feb 13, 2012
nobody in there right mind would take there life
Dont judge

Huntington, WV

#25 Feb 13, 2012
Please dont judge Debbie... thats not for us to do here. This family has been thru far enough. IF you have nothing sweet to say in her memory, keep thoughts to yourself. As to why she did this, we may never know. Is it really for us to know? Just pray for the family , that is better than any curiousity questions you may have. If they want you to know they will tell you. Debbie was a sweet, caring and extremely loving individual. Remember her that way.
noname

Cranberry Twp, PA

#26 Feb 13, 2012
She was a great person it so sad I feel so sorry for her husband and son some of the family .Ithink a lot of it was cause of her brother that was a mayor and one of her sister did her bad .she was always so good to me and I know I sure will miss her .
john

Rupert, WV

#27 Feb 13, 2012
yes there was a reason. so maybe some one will come out with the truth i just never seen her doing this to her self. so may one day we will know
wayne county gal

Hurricane, WV

#28 Feb 13, 2012
sis had a very kind personality, so sweet and a very good person. you will be so missed my dear friend. my condolences to her husband and the 2 sons,and grandchildren, and to the entire family, and the students that you drove to school.we are so saddened about this , but you are in peace with jesus now.i can still see your beautiful smile, God Bless you Sis, you are very loved.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#30 Feb 13, 2012
john wrote:
yes there was a reason. so maybe some one will come out with the truth i just never seen her doing this to her self. so may one day we will know
Unfortunately it's the ones that you never expect that do it. Normally those who talk about it are only seeking attention and have no real desire to act on it. However, there are those rare exceptions that talk about it and actually do it. Either way, it's still a serious matter and no one can really know who will and who won't do it. The only thing people can do is watch and listen to people. When one mentions the thought of suicide, it needs to be taken seriously. The best way to do this would be to give them the number to a suicide hotline, listen to them, and inform there loved ones so that they can help with the situation.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#31 Feb 13, 2012
Just-Some-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately it's the ones that you never expect that do it. Normally those who talk about it are only seeking attention and have no real desire to act on it. However, there are those rare exceptions that talk about it and actually do it. Either way, it's still a serious matter and no one can really know who will and who won't do it. The only thing people can do is watch and listen to people. When one mentions the thought of suicide, it needs to be taken seriously. The best way to do this would be to give them the number to a suicide hotline, listen to them, and inform there loved ones so that they can help with the situation.
Also, most of the time, people who talk about suicide just really want someone to listen to them and to make them feel valuable, loved, and worthy. Others need professional help. When one speaks of such "intentions," they just need / want help with whatever is bothering them.
so so sad

Logan, WV

#32 Feb 13, 2012
sissy was a wonderful person, I hate this with everything in me. I pray for comfort and peace for her family. She had a wonderful husband who loved her more than anything and wonderful son and grandchildren. I am just so sadened by this loss of such a wonderful person.... please pray for this family....
why write that

Athens, WV

#33 Feb 13, 2012
noname wrote:
She was a great person it so sad I feel so sorry for her husband and son some of the family .Ithink a lot of it was cause of her brother that was a mayor and one of her sister did her bad .she was always so good to me and I know I sure will miss her .
I think you are low for getting on this site and trying to say that the lady done this because of her brother or sister.That family has problems but they all love each other. And it is not because of anyone but her the reason behind what happen. She was the finale decision maker and we can only hope that she is at peace. But I just think that blaming others is so wrong.The family is hurting and writing comments like this is only adding to it. She was a caring person and she wouldn't want you on here trying to blame her family for what she did.Have some respect!
Wat

Saint Albans, WV

#34 Feb 13, 2012
If its so out of character for her to have done this to herself, was there an ivestigation into it? It could have been an accident, or even a robber trying to attack.

Whatever the case, my heart goes out to the family and friends.
Just me

Dublin, OH

#35 Feb 13, 2012
Wat wrote:
If its so out of character for her to have done this to herself, was there an ivestigation into it? It could have been an accident, or even a robber trying to attack.
Whatever the case, my heart goes out to the family and friends.
I completely agree!!! I hope they do investigate.
john

Rupert, WV

#36 Feb 14, 2012
move on people she did it we wouldnt think of her doing it but she did.
Calm

Bluefield, WV

#37 Feb 14, 2012
I once struggled with the idea of ending it all myself, I can understand what would drive someone to do that, I was setting in my living room, in my recliner, with my 357 in my hand, trying to talk myself into pulling the trigger, and I said, out loud, ok, here goes, and a voice as loud, and as clear as mine, spoke, and said, "yes,..and you will go straight to Hell if you do" that's been 24 years ago and it's never entered my mind again, REST IN PEACE Debbie.
john

Rupert, WV

#38 Feb 14, 2012
so u r saying shes in hell
Who cares

Lerona, WV

#39 Feb 14, 2012
Well yeah more than likely. She took a gift that Christ gave to us by dying for our sins. if she was such a good Christian person shed know that if u kill herself u go to hell taking ur own life is just as bad if not worst than killing someone else. I firmly believe that if u take ur own life that u to to hell no exceptions but nobody knows because it's not up to us it's up to someone's bigger than us
wayne

Saint Albans, WV

#40 Feb 14, 2012
how dare you even think that. if she was struggling with something like depression or something you have no control over then she wasnt herself and i dont believe God will judge her for that decision she made in that state of mind. i do believe God will judge her or anybody else in that situation from when they were in their right mind. I just dont think anybody has the right to say that and maybe a family member read it and start thinking on that and have something else to worry about.
john

Rupert, WV

#41 Feb 14, 2012
if she left a note behind why would thay investagate. god will judge all. and we will answer to him. there had to be a reason for her to do what she done

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne Wendys sucks 14 min idiots startin sh... 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Inquiring 4,317
Daniel Bradshaw 14 hr Swag master 7
Where did you go sport ? 15 hr La La la 1
The finest baddest chicks ever in Wayne 23 hr Biker 4
Kelly Wallace Fri Roger 1
Wayne needs this.... Fri Look around ya 18

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wayne Mortgages