Daniel Maxwell and Amanda Ross in jai...

Daniel Maxwell and Amanda Ross in jail again

Posted in the Wayne Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Rick C

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jan 14, 2013
y Amanda Ross think her name is Amanda Crowe? Can sum body ask big booty girl aka becky mccann.r they sisters
olivia

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Amanda and daniel are great people they dont deserve to be in jail
Talk around Wayne

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jan 14, 2013
From news reports it sounds like someone was set up drugs under car and behind headlights Jr must have been running low.
who knows

United States

#4 Jan 14, 2013
olivia wrote:
You must be one their clients..

@ Rick, yes there sisters..
why

Lerona, WV

#5 Jan 15, 2013
what happen this time?
1 post removed
This is what I do know

Ashland, KY

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Chanity which is Daniel's sister should have not been involved in this. She has 3 children that she has never been away from raised them on her own. She doesn't sell drugs. Chanity is a great mom and a great person. It's very sad that she got mixed up in this mess.
Really

United States

#8 Jan 15, 2013
This is what I do know wrote:
Chanity which is Daniel's sister should have not been involved in this. She has 3 children that she has never been away from raised them on her own. She doesn't sell drugs. Chanity is a great mom and a great person. It's very sad that she got mixed up in this mess.
Are you insane? Chanity is crazy, all of her kids are in foster care because is a awful mother and when has she ever been on her own?
U dont know her situation

Ashland, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2013
I never said she didn't have problems. She does have some issues but being strung out on drugs is not one of them.
waaawaaaboohoo

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Jan 15, 2013
think of all the lives that amount of pills would have destroyed. Who will bond them out?
BamBam

United States

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Amanda is a good person and she definitely knows her way around the bedroom. She drove me absolutely crazy and i made her beg me to stop because she couldn't handle it any longer and she had to catch her breath. Shes all woman and im willing and ready everytime she calls or texts me
Really

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Jan 16, 2013
U dont know her situation wrote:
I never said she didn't have problems. She does have some issues but being strung out on drugs is not one of them.
You obviously do not know the situation. Being strung out on drugs is her primary problem.
Amanda Crowe

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Jan 16, 2013
Bambi, don't flatter yourself pencildick
wow

South Point, OH

#14 Jan 16, 2013
all 3 out of jail!!!!!!
BamBam

Sunbury, OH

#15 Jan 16, 2013
She knows who I am
2 posts removed
tamera

Rupert, WV

#18 Jan 17, 2013
olivia wrote:
i agree he is one of the only true friends that i got,u cant find TRUE friends anymore!no matter what he has done or didnt do,god is the only one to judge
T_E_M_u know

Rupert, WV

#19 Jan 17, 2013
daniel is s great person and he dosent deserve to go to jail ,he would give tha shirt off his back.to someone in need...i've knew him since i was 7or8 yrs old and im 25(one of the best friends i could ever ask for!
T_E_M_u know

Rupert, WV

#20 Jan 17, 2013
im glad ur out BUB!!!
T_E_M_u know

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Jan 17, 2013
but ur right they a drug dealers and should be in jail.little kids go hungry because of pills
an old friend

Chapmanville, WV

#22 Jan 18, 2013
me & Chanity used to be good friends, she was a great mother & wasn't on drugs. I haven't seen her for around 2 years, so WHAT HAPPENED??? her kids r in foster care?? I hate 2 hear that drugs got a hold of another 1 OMG
Concerned Citizen

Hurricane, WV

#23 Jan 18, 2013
YEAH these folks knew the wrong person apparently. Ole ROBERT M EVANS probably set them up. Or maybe it could be the couple that got busted out on 37 a few days back.. lol.. Either way they didn't deserve to be RATTED on... Let the idiot police do their jobs without SNITCHES!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steven Fletcher 27 min James 6
Tiffany Blankenship/napier 36 min Uh huh 16
Teacher walk out 1 hr Union Thugz 11
City Shut down 1 hr The truth 61
judge pratt (Oct '12) 11 hr Wayne Voter 287
daniel maxwell 11 hr Wayne Alumni 32
Wayne Walmart 19 hr even funnier 2

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance