Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 3, 2011
Did anyone get a nude photo sent to their phone?I received the photo than people around me also received it. I wont mention any names, but if your a female that has sent a nude photo to your boyfriend in the last week just be aware it is floating around.

<3TopicDuck<3
Preacher pope wicked hank

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2011
I recieved a photo of a nude girl and I know who she is too,about 3 days ago
wondering

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jun 3, 2011
ME TOO
wondering

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Jun 3, 2011
I wonder if it is the same person that I received one of....
wondering

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Jun 3, 2011
was urs a full body shot or just a part of the body. The one I got was a full body shot. I wonder how this happened?

United States

#6 Jun 4, 2011
ya full body shot dont know but be she was sending it out to someone special or maybe to everyone lol
Milton

United States

#7 Jun 4, 2011
Who is it??
comcastkid

Huntington, WV

#8 Jun 5, 2011
well forward it to us you dick heads
NC Gal

United States

#9 Jun 5, 2011
comcastkid wrote:
well forward it to us you dick heads
just keep wishing u idiot,u only wish u knew who it was...dont ya lmmfao.Keep wishing one day i might show ya a nudie of ya Momma.But this girl was an idiot also for sending it out.Didnt she know that the wrong ppl would get it now she has too worry about who else might get it.
moonprincess

Huntington, WV

#10 Jun 5, 2011
NC Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
just keep wishing u idiot,u only wish u knew who it was...dont ya lmmfao.Keep wishing one day i might show ya a nudie of ya Momma.But this girl was an idiot also for sending it out.Didnt she know that the wrong ppl would get it now she has too worry about who else might get it.
this might bes what she intended to do .['
wicked feelings

United States

#11 Jun 5, 2011
lol she probably did intend too.Shes doesnt have that great of a body and the face could stop a freight train.But the other things she can do more than makes up for that.

Wrecks 666

“^..^Train Driving Dawg^..^”

Since: Feb 11

Wanna Blow, My Horn?

#12 Jun 5, 2011
Does she have 4 legs and 12 titties?
comcastkid

Huntington, WV

#13 Jun 5, 2011
NC Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
oh i see you want it all to yourself. i guess you obeese ugly pigs like to keep those obeese pictures all to yourself. thanks for nothin

Since: May 11

Fincastle, VA

#14 Jun 5, 2011
Titties? Where's titties? You want to see titties? I want to see titties! Who got titties? Do you have titties? BRING OUT THE TITTIES!!!!!

Wrecks 666

“^..^Train Driving Dawg^..^”

Since: Feb 11

Wanna Blow, My Horn?

#15 Jun 6, 2011
cot dayum wrote:
Titties? Where's titties? You want to see titties? I want to see titties! Who got titties? Do you have titties? BRING OUT THE TITTIES!!!!!
I'm with you, Where's the Titties!

United States

#16 Jun 6, 2011
Hey wreck my brotha,Im look at a big set of 40dds right now.mmmmmmm they r sure tasty too.These wayne threats need a enema.
Milton

Mount Gilead, OH

#17 Jun 8, 2011
Probably a nude picture of some dudes, I bet you guys will enjoy
Hank Snow

Rogers, KY

#18 Jun 12, 2011
The nude photos is oh my gal Heather she is hot and dangerous if u wanna roll come roll wiff us she has her hot pants down and ready to stroke us,oh yes she does she wears a crackpipe as a necklacessssssssss
Big Jim Slayer

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Jun 12, 2011
Hank Snow wrote:
The nude photos is oh my gal Heather she is hot and dangerous if u wanna roll come roll wiff us she has her hot pants down and ready to stroke us,oh yes she does she wears a crackpipe as a necklacessssssssss
Hank no one wants to see your transvestite in drag! No matter how much make-up you pile on that cow "IT" will always look like a man!
We have seen better heads on a dogs dick!
1 post removed
Virus Maker

Franklin, NC

#21 Jun 15, 2011
Big Jim Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hank no one wants to see your transvestite in drag! No matter how much make-up you pile on that cow "IT" will always look like a man!
We have seen better heads on a dogs dick!
I agree with ya BJS she is one ugly woman,seen her dancing in the cage at the CC and she is fugly.Probably a pity case for Michael,heard him and Becky has been talking.So,that would leave Heather the odd one out.Heather u better go with hank no one else wants ya nasty looking azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The liberal jew college book-lookin elites done... 19 min Truth 5
Ronnie Frye back in town slinging for Jr Ramey 3 hr Guy 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr loan 1,337
Dwayne Adams (Oct '14) 9 hr Trash 17
Kenny adkins 20 hr Just wondering 4
How many people find their soulmate and how man... (Apr '12) 21 hr Truth 42
michael skeens dead!! Sat htown down 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wayne Mortgages