J in East Lynn

Princeton, WV

#75 May 23, 2012
I went to school with Teddy, he was a wonderful person who would help anyone out. He was a kind and caring gentleman and Teddy will be missed terribly by those who knew him best. I pray his children and family find peace in their memories.
411-FYI

Saint Albans, WV

#76 May 23, 2012
Beside the Judge it is a place to report abuse. I suggest that everyone report this person that keeps running Teddy down. You know what they say about what opinions are like, well this guy is a big one. Seriously?? You have nothing better to do than harass his friends and loved ones? Shame on you (Me-Again), I hope they track your IP adress and find out who you are.
whitey

United States

#77 May 23, 2012
I am literally stunned that anyone would come on a public discussion site after the death of a very well known loved by many man and talk bad about him knowing his family can read it.This is a time they need support..Opinions are fine..So,you didn't like him for one reason or another..Let it go and have some respect for the family.I am quite sure if the shoes were on your feet you wouldn't want your children to be further hurt by ugly words about your passing..It's just common curtesy and knowledge..Kinda like peeing on someones grave..You just don't do it.
411-FYI

Saint Albans, WV

#78 May 23, 2012
I'm sorry Me-Again, I meant "friend".
1 post removed
ComeOnNow

Lerona, WV

#80 May 23, 2012
This man has children!! A six yr old little girl!!! She isn't old enough to get on topix and read this crap, but what if one day she googles her daddy and finds this!!?! Do you not understand that you CAN be tracked down? Do you not care that you are setting yourself up to be hurt, in one way or the other. Do you have a family that would care?? My guess is no!! You probably don't have a person in the world who cares if you live or die. How could people care about someone who is so cold? I am sure that you are jealous of Teddy. He had a wonderful life w/ so many who loved him. We know the truth. Teddy was married into my family and I am blessed to be able to know him and be a part of his life. God rest his soul. Please pray for all the kids, Lisa, Veronica, and the rest of his family.
smiling

Alkol, WV

#81 May 23, 2012
I originally came to this sight after being told about the lack of class and respect the above poster showed. With full intentions of a reply. But after reading through the number of posts that have shown exactly who Teddy was, I don't feel the need. Anytime you can get on this ridiculous site and see more posts talking about what a great person someone is/was rather than how low life they are, there is nothing else that needs said. A true testimony to his character.
I would like to congradulate 'friend' on showing everyone what a fine upstanding person should truly be by making sure to get on topix and talk trash about someone that has died. You have set a wonderful example that I'm sure everyone here will try sooooo hard to be like.
Just me

Ashland, KY

#82 May 24, 2012
It's a damn shame it couldn't have been someone like "friend" or whoever they are. It pisses me off that a good honest caring sweet loyal trustworthy man like Teddy Mays loses his life at such a young age, but idiots like that still wondering around trying to cause trouble. That's it in a nut shell Teddy helped people this piece of shit is trying to hurt people. Says it all!
School mate from yrs ago

Ardsley, NY

#83 May 24, 2012
I t-totally agree with your post. It's a shame that a POS like this person posting was left on the earth and a person as good as Teddy was taken.

I think everyone in this thread should contribute 5-10 bucks, hire someone to track this losers IP address down and pay him a visit. I think he'd crap his pants to get a knock on his foot from about 50-100 people from Wayne Co. LoL
Just me wrote:
It's a damn shame it couldn't have been someone like "friend" or whoever they are. It pisses me off that a good honest caring sweet loyal trustworthy man like Teddy Mays loses his life at such a young age, but idiots like that still wondering around trying to cause trouble. That's it in a nut shell Teddy helped people this piece of shit is trying to hurt people. Says it all!
School mate from yrs ago

Ardsley, NY

#84 May 24, 2012
Door*, not foot. Lol
1 post removed
good friend

Hadley, PA

#86 May 24, 2012
this goes out to our FRIEND!!! let me tell ya something ya really need your ass kicked from everyone who loved Teddy & all of his friends.it sounds like your mother & father did not even bring ya up right.and talking about his woman like that.she is pregnant ya need to get the hell beat out of ya then put your sorry ass in the jail for a while.Teddy loved her & his children ya go & do something like that tonight in front of that funeral home I HOPE & PRAY THAT THEIR WILL BE A LAW OUT THERE WAITING FOR YOUR SORRY ASS then all of his family & friends can beat the hell right out of ya then lock your sorry ass up.we all know the truth about Teddy.everyone loved him & he was a great dad to his children.now why don't ya go & please go & pray for he things ya have said about Teddy & his family.because god is watching ya & one day ya will have to meet him.now ya have a great day.because Teddy is with god looking down on everyone one.may Teddy rip.may god bless his children & family.he was a very great guy(:
1 post removed
Lisa Johnson

Rupert, WV

#88 May 24, 2012
Hey "friend" if your so big and bad and TRUTHFUL then why don't you use your own name on your comments!
Ashley

Dallas, TX

#89 May 24, 2012
My Uncle Teddy was a great guy. Like him or not it's the truth and for you to come here and just talk shit just to get people upset is childish. You also talked about my dad Terry, ya he may not have made the right choices in life but you better believe if he was alive he'd kick your sorry ass for the stuff your said on here. Uncle Todd already knows about it and it hurts him almost as much as losing his brother you piece of shit! I hope you're a man of your word and you do show up to his funeral so everyone can see your ignorant ass. Someone may not find you right away that knew him but believe me when I say watch your back
1 post removed
friend

Huntington, WV

#91 May 24, 2012
Freedom of speech is the political right to communicate one's opinions and ideas via speech. The term freedom of expression is sometimes used synonymously, but includes any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, as with libel, slander, obscenity and incitement to commit a crime.
The right to freedom of expression is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). Article 19 of the ICCPR states that "[e]veryone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice". Article 19 goes on to say that the exercise of these rights carries "special duties and responsibilities" and may "therefore be subject to certain restrictions" when necessary "[f]or respect of the rights or reputation of others" or "[f]or the protection of national security or of public order (order public), or of public health or morals".[1][2]
411-FYI

Saint Albans, WV

#92 May 24, 2012
slander n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed. Slander is a civil wrong (tort) and can be the basis for a lawsuit. Damages (payoff for worth) for slander may be limited to actual (special) damages unless there is malicious intent, since such damages are usually difficult to specify and harder to prove. Some statements such as an untrue accusation of having committed a crime, having a loathsome disease, or being unable to perform one's occupation are treated as slander per se since the harm and malice are obvious, and therefore usually result in general and even punitive damage recovery by the person harmed. Words spoken over the air on television or radio are treated as libel (written defamation) and not slander on the theory that broadcasting reaches a large audience as much if not more than printed publications
MeAgan

Ivydale, WV

#93 May 24, 2012
411-FYI wrote:
I'm sorry Me-Again, I meant "friend".
Its actually Meagan lol The A is capital for anarchy, as my best friends claims lol
Not a Problem =)
wayner

Belle, WV

#94 May 24, 2012
hey friend in farminton,NM i know you well. ha.ha and i agree with you 100%
2 posts removed
friend

Huntington, WV

#97 May 25, 2012
I'm not a criminal nor have I ever been before him as a magistrate but out of respect for his family I will refrain from posting what I know as true on here but if you fools keep talking smack then I will resume.
MeAgan

Kenna, WV

#98 May 25, 2012
friend wrote:
I'm not a criminal nor have I ever been before him as a magistrate but out of respect for his family I will refrain from posting what I know as true on here but if you fools keep talking smack then I will resume.
Im going to assume you are Female because you are so F*cking DRAMATIC !!!!
Please keep talking, we all want to find out who you are =)

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#99 May 25, 2012
dear friend, as soon as court opens monday i will be filing a complaint with the wayne county court and they in turn with contact your isp and find out your information, you will then receive a summons and will be reporting to the wayne county courts, with an attorney to explain your actions. everything you post online can be traced rather easily . if the family of mr mays wishes to do the same be my guest, teddy has alot of friends in law enforcement, so its not going to be hard to get a wayne judge to sign off on the warrent. see you soon FRIEND !!
1 post removed
friend hater

Charleston, WV

#101 May 25, 2012
a detroiter who knows wrote:
dear friend, as soon as court opens monday i will be filing a complaint with the wayne county court and they in turn with contact your isp and find out your information, you will then receive a summons and will be reporting to the wayne county courts, with an attorney to explain your actions. everything you post online can be traced rather easily . if the family of mr mays wishes to do the same be my guest, teddy has alot of friends in law enforcement, so its not going to be hard to get a wayne judge to sign off on the warrent. see you soon FRIEND !!
I hope you get the person, whoever it is deserves to pay for their actions. Let us know when the court date is so we can all come and witness this low life pay his/her dues. Teddy will be missed!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronald Dean And Teena Jane Wooten 5 hr Mdb 8
Religion 5 hr Mdb 3
roy ellison steele (Jan '10) 15 hr Teresa Michelle S... 39
Working man Sun check drawin skum 8
Why Sun Straight Shooter 6
Family values Sat Happy Meal 1
Grand kids Jul 22 These poor babies 6

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance