Anna Grace Wilson
Charlie Napier

Tampa, FL

#1 Nov 4, 2011
Anna Grace Wilson is a child molester. She gets her nephew and his underage friends high on weed she buys from someone named "grandma" and then she has sex with underage boys all the time. Keep your kids away from her.
truth

Huntington, WV

#2 Feb 25, 2012
that's right when me and my buddies were still in school she'd get us high and let us drink beer and stuff. she was always having sex with my buddy tj and he was like 15 at the time, she's good times.
the real truth

Slippery Rock, PA

#3 Sep 9, 2012
This is all lies and totally taken way out of context. I know TJ and he and Anna dated back in 2008. Whoever this Charlie Napier is a slanderous person. Who is spreading falsehoods and all we can do for people like that is pray for them. TJ's father knew all about the two of them dating and whoever this truth is far from the truth and we will pray for him also.
Scott Skeens

Moundsville, WV

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Get on your knees and speak into the dicktaphone.
Anna Grace

Proctorville, OH

#5 Sep 10, 2012
Hello Yvonne Queen I see you are up to your old tricks. aka Charlie Napier...I am so sorry you are jealous of me...T.J. had kids and was an adult when we were together. Its none of your business anyway. That is just you trying to stir it up girl.. the truth is you lost your family and husband because you were cheating with your sisters now husbands son who was underage. It is also you who i am sure is still running her drugs from Florida. you are a drug dealer and responsible for the over dose death of Donald Stanley at least. Oh and your sister who lives on Haneys branch 2nd house on left they are in posesion of TWO stolen four wheelers and bought that house with your dope money..maybe the State police might want to know that. I do not know anyone named grandma and Truth anyone with that name is a liar or you would not hide behind it. if you think you are safe in Fla. you are not. Oh and everyone knows you are a confidential informant Yvonne Queen...
nikkiebaliey

Hollywood, FL

#6 Oct 1, 2013
Call me or Facebook me I miss u
Leigh

Huntington, WV

#7 Sep 18, 2014
Anyone that knows Anna simply knows that none of this crap is true. Anna is one of the nicest, sweetest people know and she would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it. On another note, she also can take care of herself very well so I think I would think twice (Charlie) or whoever you are about talking slander against her on here or anywhere else for that matter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
church hiding 15 min Kathy 19
Who Got The Tattoo? 17 min Bob 6
Create your own Forum 32 min Just Call Me Old ... 752
Tonya RIchie Merritt 33 min Interested in him 1
Anthony melbar 1 hr genoa 3
best fighter at Wayne (Aug '14) 1 hr Chicago has real men 41
Castle in Wayne Co. (Jul '13) 2 hr Bby 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wayne Mortgages