Rock, WV

#3 May 31, 2012
wow neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>jimmy angels husband from the inbetween store
Is he alive ???
so sad

Bluefield, WV

#4 Jun 1, 2012
He was killed, his name was James Spurlock & they haven't caught the guy who killed him yet from what they said on the WSAZ at noon
wow neighbor

Rupert, WV

#5 Jun 1, 2012
I "heard" she was taken in for questioning!!!
wow

Ardsley, NY

#6 Jun 1, 2012
wow neighbor wrote:
I "heard" she was taken in for questioning!!!
she has been arrested-western regional jail website
Lala

Hurricane, WV

#7 Jun 1, 2012
I heard she got caught cheating he left and when he came back she shot him
will

United States

#8 Jun 2, 2012
She was arrested for bad checks. Was Jimmy from Ohio?
Curious

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Jun 2, 2012
Yes he is from Ohio. Went to high school with him.
will

United States

#10 Jun 2, 2012
I might have too
chikida china
#11 Jun 3, 2012
Lala wrote:
I heard she got caught cheating he left and when he came back she shot him
no two men came up on a four wheeler and shot him they came to rob him but nothing was stolen....dont add up
who

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jun 4, 2012
what is her full name? Cant find her on the regional jail inmate search.
curious

United States

#13 Jun 4, 2012
Her name is Mary Angela Spurlock. I agree, things don't add up!
Oh no

United States

#14 Jun 4, 2012
I wonder if the two murderers knew the family? There had to have been reason. Drugs? Murder for hire? Boyfriend?
well

Elkview, WV

#15 Jun 4, 2012
Why would a 26 or 27 year old MAN want to run around with a 17 year old BOY for anyways?
ace

Athens, WV

#16 Jun 5, 2012
I hope they keep them locked up for the safety of others, if they wanted to kill him why didn't they take him out on top of one of these mountains and shoot him, and not do such a horrible thing in front of his son, the mother should be locked up for child neglect, and that boy taken away from her, why wasn't she home with him, or why wasn't that little boy with her, Dam stupid keep thier azzs in jail.
lala

Lerona, WV

#17 Jun 6, 2012
well wrote:
Why would a 26 or 27 year old MAN want to run around with a 17 year old BOY for anyways?
Junkies. This young innocent (NOT) BOY was running around with a KNOWN JUNKIE. Guilty by association. You lie with dogs , you get fleas. Get it? He (DJ) should have reported it immediately, or did WJC stay with him for 48 hours, and not allow him to tell? I doubt it. I hope all 3 are locked up for a very long time... Pick your friends wisely (DJ).
No answer

Bodega Bay, CA

#18 Jun 6, 2012
but, this little 18 yob has a past of mental problems and a know druggie himself..Just because he hasn't been before the courts doesn't make him an innocent. He is mean and always has been. He just finally got caught up in it. If he wasn't the one that pulled the trigger this time, it was just a matter of time before he would be in the same place as WJC>Besides a dead man can't talk. So, will what he says be the truth or his lies, just to cut a few years off a life sentence? Really, one will never know.

Don't feel sorry for him, be glad it wasn't your dad they killed.
ace

Lerona, WV

#19 Jun 6, 2012
I say throw the book at them, why was this young teen with this older man, and from all the past comments, this older man had a very bad history, why was this teen allowed to run around with him, where is his parents, probly sobing now, that thier little boy is in jail, too late for tears, should have done something a long time ago.
Gina

Conneaut Lake, PA

#20 Jun 7, 2012
ace wrote:
I say throw the book at them, why was this young teen with this older man, and from all the past comments, this older man had a very bad history, why was this teen allowed to run around with him, where is his parents, probly sobing now, that thier little boy is in jail, too late for tears, should have done something a long time ago.
Where was his parents? His parents are dead beats who abandoned him and he was being raised by his grandparents who tried to give him the best possible life, he had issues from being abandoned by his drug head piece of shit mom (bridgette) who will likely try to get attention out of this too. Shes had 4 kids from 4 different men now and abandoned everyone of them. Im sick to death of people like her!
Dylans grandparents done everything in their power to give him a full life and that Willy was always around bring trouble.
Its sad cuz Dylan was a nice boy and just was along for the ride as he had no idea what Willie would do! Yes he shouldve told someone but not only was he afraid, he wasnt thinking clearly from being in shock. Yes he'll deserve to get something outta this ...guilty by association but hopefully not life. The man shot was selling his pain pills thanks to his wife telling people to go ask him for them. so sad for his little boy who will prob never be right after seeing this.
I dont know whats wrong with people anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 min Go Blue Forever 1,531
Swingers 1 hr swing4u 3
Do you think corruption is bad in Wayne County ? (Nov '09) 4 hr blah!! 13
Sheriff Greg Farley Arrested. 6 hr Lmao 10
Ronnie Frye back in town slinging for Jr Ramey 6 hr Indiana 40
Kathi Powell 19 hr Curious 13
Mike powell 19 hr Curious 9

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance