First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Taxpayer

Ridgeview, WV

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Why are we paying taxes and driving on county roads with potholes big enough to swallow ur car, weeds around curves blocking your view into oncoming traffic, berms and roads broke off, drainage around the highways so bad they flood every time it rains, limbs so low they hit your car, hell we gonna have to start riding horses and 4 wheelers to get around if these folks don't start working !! Somebody tell me why this stuff ain't gettin done?
From mill creek

Bluefield, WV

#2 Sep 1, 2012
The boss man lives on mill creek & we have a great road, black top so thick the school buses r hitting the power lines
willy wonka

Lerona, WV

#3 Sep 1, 2012
I agree about the blacktop on millcreek, but only the right fork. That is where the boss man lives. The left fork should start charging admission to drive across it. It is way better than any ride at kings island, with all the bumps, holes, and uneven blacktop. I would rather see them just go ahead and gravel it, at least that would make it all the same roughness.
citizen

Bluefield, WV

#4 Sep 1, 2012
It seems the only thing there getting done is sleeping on the job! The people who do community service do more state road work then the actual workers do. They haven't been doing anything about the roads, weeds, or anything else that needs to be done. If I was a bus driver I would refuse to drive the road I live on (Big Branch Rd.) until they fixed it.
Busdriver

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 1, 2012
Can't even take kids up Big Creek every day without nearly tearing the top off the bus or dodging oncoming cars avoiding limbs that the DOH "trimmed" nearly three wks ago but failed to remove the actual tree hanging adopt 7 feet over the road in a curve! Sad and it will be very bad when an accident hurts somebody! And it will happen if they don't get out there and do their job, remember this when you hear about it on the news!
Overworked and underpaid

Camp Creek, WV

#6 Sep 1, 2012
well its in the works people as go ahead keep paying taxes folks while we keep sleeping. we are waiting on the new thing and it is almost out. The state is replacing some of the men with tripods to hold the shovels up that way we wont have to stand there and hold the shovels up and the tripods will do the work. Do you get it now so go ahead and keep paying taxes and getting robbed by the higher up politicians and ill be asleep in the truck so keepup the good work people and fix me a sandwich bitch
Miller

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 1, 2012
Who is the bossman on mill crk?
jo jo the clown

Camp Creek, WV

#8 Sep 1, 2012
O.K so do you ignorant clowns think that you are going to get anything done posting on topix. DUH I will say one thing you bunch of welfare drawing low lifes. Well for those idiots complaining about these men sleeping well at least they are out working not like you setting there with your remote drawing welfare. GET A JOB and quit complaining about people that at least are out working. And another thing idiot why dont you call the governor to get something done instead of complaining. Yes too lazy are we to make some phone calls. Well make some calls when you get out of the welfare office. How about that problem solving wow it seems you can get a good idea from topics
jo jo the clown

Camp Creek, WV

#9 Sep 1, 2012
Miller wrote:
Who is the bossman on mill crk?
WHO cares make a phone call to get something done
jo jo the clown

Camp Creek, WV

#10 Sep 1, 2012
Busdriver wrote:
Can't even take kids up Big Creek every day without nearly tearing the top off the bus or dodging oncoming cars avoiding limbs that the DOH "trimmed" nearly three wks ago but failed to remove the actual tree hanging adopt 7 feet over the road in a curve! Sad and it will be very bad when an accident hurts somebody! And it will happen if they don't get out there and do their job, remember this when you hear about it on the news!
DUH make a call to the state road in charelston and i bet if you start com plaining then it will get done
jo jo the clown

Camp Creek, WV

#11 Sep 1, 2012
citizen wrote:
It seems the only thing there getting done is sleeping on the job! The people who do community service do more state road work then the actual workers do. They haven't been doing anything about the roads, weeds, or anything else that needs to be done. If I was a bus driver I would refuse to drive the road I live on (Big Branch Rd.) until they fixed it.
oh yes and i bet that you work everyday dont you. oh yes i bet you are a go getter. how about we make you the boss of the workers that way they will quit when you start. Make some phone calls to charelston and then you will get something done
jo jo the clown

Camp Creek, WV

#12 Sep 1, 2012
citizen wrote:
I know it sucker ahhh life sure is good in the state trucks as i cant believe that you are on to me. I always keep my blanket and my pillow behind the seat to get some shuteye as i love to sleep in that big new state road king cab truck ahh it sure is great that while you are paying taxes and i am setting there sleeping and getting all of my beauty sleep while up some country road that you dont know where i am but life sure is good. So can you bring me a sandwich by but dont wake me just set it beside the truck. try to get me a few double stackers from wendys and a large pepsi. thank you SUCKER
jo jo the clown

Camp Creek, WV

#13 Sep 1, 2012
Oh yes i forgot with the Air conditioner in the truck wide open sucker
Madd

Lerona, WV

#14 Sep 2, 2012
jo jo the clown wrote:
Oh yes i forgot with the Air conditioner in the truck wide open sucker
You might be joking now ,,but what if one of your family members gets hurt or killed.?..Would'nt be to funny then would it!! Put some of these jail bird to work rather than let then lay on their hindins and getting fat...If they refused to work... shoot then on the spot....Nothing else they can dig graves by hand that will keep then busy..... until they get the message...
minnesota

Camp Creek, WV

#15 Sep 2, 2012
wellwhat if one of your family got killed or got hurt? ooh yes we can shoot someone on the spot for not working ooh yes that sounds intelegent
Madd

Lerona, WV

#16 Sep 2, 2012
Its been known to happen .. more than once dumba$$..
nicky poo

Camp Creek, WV

#17 Sep 2, 2012
You are one worthless s.o.b. go back to the welfare office and get off here complaining about the ones that work there shit for brains
Madd

Lerona, WV

#18 Sep 3, 2012
Now you're talking about your self...hahahahahahaha
DAMMITMAN MADD

Camp Creek, WV

#19 Sep 3, 2012
ooh ye duh you are the doofus that said to shoot someone if they wouldnt work on the work crew haha how smart NOT
1 post removed
nobody

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Sep 4, 2012
must have hit a nerve. the bosses name is randy smith

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harriett Brooks Update 5 min Orange ourangatain 4
Lavalette wreck 14 min Orange ourangatain 27
Lisa Thompson Caught Messing With Jimmy Duff 26 min Orange ourangatain 2
Office Job Opening Wayne Town Hall 1 hr Gary 31
Please help find missing girl Elizabeth Davidson 2 hr prayersforElizabe... 7
Candice Frye 7 hr Really 6
Autumn Osborne 22 hr Dottie 5

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance