What do you think about Chris Crabtre...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
larry cricks

Rupert, WV

#21 Dec 3, 2009
i think chris is the cutest guy around this area i do want to know him better.

Since: May 09

Hurricane, WV

#22 Dec 3, 2009
larry cricks wrote:
i think chris is the cutest guy around this area i do want to know him better.
WHOEVER YOU ARE USING MY NAME& MY HUSBANDS NAME ON HERE I AM SICK OF YOUR ALLS CRAP SO HERE'S TO THE PAST YOU ALL CAN KISS MY A**&GET OVER YOUR SELF I KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOUR FRIEND GAVE IT AWAY WHO YOU ARE SO KISS MY A** A.R.C.P.&THAT FAMILY YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU LIVE TOWARDS DULOW OR IN DUNLOW IN WV SO THAT'S ALL I GOT TO SAY SO LEAVE US THE H*** ALONE I AM CLOSING WITH A F****** & ENJOY YOUR ALLS NIGHT......YOU WILL REEP WHAT YOU SEW. ANYWAYS YOU FREAKS HE IS MY SECOND COUSIN MORONS AND I KNOW LARRY WOULD NAEVER SAY SOME GARBAGE LIKE THAT SO WHOEVER YOU ARE USING HIS NAME& MINE HERE'S WHAT I SAY TO YOU TOO YOU ARE SICK& TWISTED YOU WISH YOU WERE LARRY BECAUSE LOOK WHAT HE HAS IN HIS BED EVERY NIGHT ME MRS.BERTHA CRICKS SO IN YOUR FACES YOU FAT BLOBS THAT USE OUR NAMES ON HERE YOU ARE SICK AND TWISTED POSER STOP USING LARRY CRICKS&BERTHA CRICKS ON THIS SITE IT AINT US UNLESS YOU SEE THIS PIC UP HERE
likable

Waynesboro, VA

#23 Dec 4, 2009
you all dont know Chris very well then ...hes a ok guy who has had it rough.. I know all of the Crabtrees very well and all of you can KISS THERE A?? MERRY CHRISTMAS dicks
out wayne

Nitro, WV

#24 Dec 4, 2009
well i know the crabtrees real good too!! chris is a LOW life that WILL NOT KEEP a job, he is a big druggie!!! oh yeah MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too!!
hhs

Georgetown, KY

#25 Dec 4, 2009
out wayne wrote:
well i know the crabtrees real good too!! chris is a LOW life that WILL NOT KEEP a job, he is a big druggie!!! oh yeah MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too!!
out wayne all you do is run your big mouth , if you have a problem with one of them why not be a man and confront them,
out wayne

Nitro, WV

#26 Dec 5, 2009
yeah i know i got a big mouth so what??? nobody said i had a problem with them BUT if i did i would go to them and confront them... OH YEAH BY THE WAY IM NOT A MAN!!!!!
somewhere around

Camp Creek, WV

#27 Dec 5, 2009
out wayne wrote:
hell yeah out wayne, your right chris is a low life, a druggie, and a thief, he'll do what he has to do to get a pill, lie cheat and steal
likable

Harrisonburg, VA

#28 Dec 5, 2009
we all need to call those who like to run there mouth OUT WAYNE wayne weiners all you do is get on here and run your flappers so why dont you shut up and do some growing up and worry about yourselves..LEAVE OTHER PEOPLE ALONE....
out wayne

Nitro, WV

#29 Dec 5, 2009
well its a free fu**ing world and i can speak what i want!! sometimes the truth just hurts dont it!! is that all you got to say is "wayne weiners" lol thats funny!!! oh yeah i dont have to leave nobody alone and if i dont what you gonna do about it, call me a wayne weiner!!! lol dumbass
ugh

Nitro, WV

#30 Dec 7, 2009
didn't know he hated to be called that, interesting, I'm sure that name wont offend him, I bet he's been called worse
out wayne

Nitro, WV

#31 Dec 8, 2009
why dont you call him that the next time you see him then got on here and tell us what he did to you
ugh

Nitro, WV

#32 Dec 8, 2009
really... get a life
if you are so proud of your comments tell your real name
out wayne

Nitro, WV

#33 Dec 8, 2009
naahh!! i like to have people wondering who i am, i just think its funny!!
Arthur Rank

Saint Louis, MO

#34 Dec 14, 2009
Milford Crabtree is so much better!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Working man 1 hr check drawin skum 5
Wendy's 1 hr not timmys business 12
Why 3 hr its just me 5
Grand kids 3 hr yep 5
Health care bill 10 hr OGB 8
wayne county child protective services (Oct '08) 10 hr Rhonda 140
Messer baby 15 hr These poor babies 6

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance