Terry the council man Ramey

Posted in the Wayne Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Theodore

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Feb 20, 2013
This man is probably the most active candidate in the community. Some say he's good and some say he's bad. When this elected official isn't doing insurance jobs for his brother JR or helping him launder money from Loisiana he's getting in fights And getting kicked out of Rivals in Wayne. Remember Town of Wayne you get what you vote for!
Citizen

Alexandria, VA

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Hey this man is a great man. Great at insurance fraud and starting fires. I think I'm going to nominate him for hometown hero. It would be a tie in a election between him and LJ for who's collected the most insurance money.
Cumberland

Alexandria, VA

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Hahahaha hilarious^^^. Very true
Enlightened one

Hurricane, WV

#4 Feb 21, 2013
He is a good man. Please don't get on here and start on him. I'm one of his many women he sleeps with. I like it rough in the backseat of his 90 passenger bus.
1 post removed
Yoooow

Alexandria, VA

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Haha yeah They need to lay of the Dos Equis
Spectator

Hurricane, WV

#7 Feb 23, 2013
I personally witnessed after the brawl in the bar Danny Grace and Terry Ramey embracing one another in the parking lot. They gazed in each others eyes and they started singling slowly ... PURPLE RAIN PURPLE RAIN.
Curious

Rupert, WV

#8 Feb 23, 2013
What happened at the bar?
Johnny Cod

Hurricane, WV

#9 Feb 24, 2013
Terry sucker punched some drunk guy because his woman wanted that other guy back.
michael jackson

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Eeee heeee, damn spectators it wasnt purple rain it was my song damn you!!! im looking at the man in the mirror
Magic mike

Alexandria, VA

#11 Feb 26, 2013
I hear he likes them blue waffles
Funny as hell

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Johnny Cod wrote:
Terry sucker punched some drunk guy because his woman wanted that other guy back.
i herd he got his ass handed to him and his bitch i think her last name is perry is sleeping with anyone she can
whats that

Rupert, WV

#13 Feb 28, 2013
Magic mike wrote:
I hear he likes them blue waffles
What is a blue waffle
Doc

Alexandria, VA

#14 Mar 5, 2013
I thought you had to live within the city limits to be elected to this position. Doesn't he live in Huntingtion?
Know

Rupert, WV

#15 Mar 5, 2013
He has no position in Wayne and does not live in Huntington.
Wayne Voter

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Mar 7, 2013
Spectator wrote:
I personally witnessed after the brawl in the bar Danny Grace and Terry Ramey embracing one another in the parking lot. They gazed in each others eyes and they started singling slowly ... PURPLE RAIN PURPLE RAIN.
Really is this what people want for council. I know that Danny Grace stays there every evening.He even gets so drunk someone has to bring him home and leave his truck there.Yes you stupid people 2 fine council members.
Harry

Crawley, WV

#17 Mar 7, 2013
Ha HA this is funny to me. I thought they was singinpurple rain purple rain
Danny

Alexandria, VA

#18 Mar 7, 2013
What's so funny about that? We was singing that!
Digger

Hurricane, WV

#19 Mar 10, 2013
Why would we want a whoremonger as a council man? Anyone who would vote for trash like this is not wanting to see this town prosper.
Danny Grace hes the one

Crawley, WV

#20 Mar 10, 2013
I am voting for Terry
Clan

Hurricane, WV

#21 Mar 10, 2013
Of course you are ^^^^^ lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 1 hr Weepy 778
Verna Bowen Vaughn 4 hr just a Canadian 10
Anthony melbar 17 hr Kenny 6
walmart 18 hr Uh-oh 23
Shoplifting Walmart 19 hr Doug Griffin 2
Tolsia's new baseball field Wed Waynecountyguy 4
Wayne giovannis Tue Concerned customer 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wayne Mortgages