who is the biggest hoe at thelmas place
Wayne County Resident

Princeton, WV

#2 Nov 25, 2008
I would have to say Norma a girl from KY
male hoe

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 25, 2008
alma grubb is the biggest bar hopping hoe that i know.
bar hater

Buckhannon, WV

#4 Nov 26, 2008
i use to go the bars and ive been to thelmas iwould have to say the prize goes to the hoe that works there tammy napier she is always sleeping with anything that hits the dooor
bone

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 26, 2008
alma with sleep with any man that has a dick..
bar lover

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 26, 2008
i think that starr dails is.
cuz i can

Conneaut Lake, PA

#7 Nov 27, 2008
tammy for surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr re
lil

Buckhannon, WV

#8 Nov 27, 2008
tammy who is it tammy napier heard she is with a married man
1 post removed
4 wheeler

Conneaut Lake, PA

#10 Dec 1, 2008
cuz i can wrote:
tammy for surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr re
no she not
lil

Buckhannon, WV

#11 Dec 1, 2008
is she doing you slso

“Just Me!!”

Since: Oct 08

AOL

#12 Dec 1, 2008
bar lover wrote:
i think that starr dails is.
If you know so much about her,you would know she no longer has that last name.She is a married woman and great mother,keep her outta this!!
meow

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 1, 2008
1Lucky_Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know so much about her,you would know she no longer has that last name.She is a married woman and great mother,keep her outta this!!
why don't you let her speak for herself, yes she laid in the bars why do you think she on her hubby #2 and #2 kids by 2 different men and i know alot more men that she has been with she a nasty hoe good luck hubby #2 he will need it. but she wont leave him until she has baby #3.
nono

Buckhannon, WV

#14 Dec 2, 2008
1Lucky_Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
this is not the one i know the one im talking about is about 52 years old one of her daughters is named beth
superman

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 2, 2008
male hoe wrote:
alma grubb is the biggest bar hopping hoe that i know.
well u dont know her that well then she has not been out in a long time so you need to pick someone eles dick
hope

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 2, 2008
bone wrote:
alma with sleep with any man that has a dick..
u need to tell her that to her face people who play on the computer are the biggest losers and just has nothing eles to do
bar hopper

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 3, 2008
superman wrote:
<quoted text> well u dont know her that well then she has not been out in a long time so you need to pick someone eles dick
dumbass i just saw her car at the bar don't tell me don't still go there and pick up men. i just you don't know her that well.
1 post removed
evening post

Buckhannon, WV

#19 Dec 3, 2008
what do you all have against alma so what if she goes out shes not married and beleive i know alma she takes care of her son she goes to work and you all dont pay here bills she does not need any help form you all so whats up
No1knows

Princeton, WV

#20 Dec 4, 2008
What about at Nelsons bar?
We Know Better

Corbin, KY

#21 Dec 4, 2008
evening post wrote:
what do you all have against alma so what if she goes out shes not married and beleive i know alma she takes care of her son she goes to work and you all dont pay here bills she does not need any help form you all so whats up
We may not pay "here bills", as you put it! But, I am sure the State of West Virginia is. Noway is a single mom working minimum wage job paying rent with a child able to make it without help! It's no wonder she's not married and if she's taking care of her son then, does she leave him in the car while she's in the bar? Since you know her so well! Wait...she's not screwed you over YET!!
I Hear YA

Corbin, KY

#22 Dec 4, 2008
Tell it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 42 min Sowhat 4,485
Town Of Wayne 1 hr Superman 2
Autumn Osborne 3 hr Superbob 17
lawn care 11 hr Over grown 1
Stupid Trump Voter (Oct '17) 16 hr Poster Child for ... 22
Renee porter is a walking miracle 23 hr jason 10
Can any reccomend a good place to get hair cut?? (Apr '11) Tue truth hurts 26

Wayne Jobs

Personal Finance

Wayne Mortgages