Wondering

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Nov 4, 2011
Who are those guys that run with Joe? Those boys are all probably on the warrant sweep that is getting ready to go down. Should straighten up while you still may get that chance.
Its me

Bluefield, WV

#2 Nov 5, 2011
Is Joe Melbar still alive? I thought someone would have killed him by now!
frank

Rupert, WV

#3 Nov 6, 2011
someone shud kill the dope pusher baster big rat for the law him and his bitch
Wondering

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Nov 14, 2011
I can't stand him.. he is taking a bunch of people to flordia right now..
just saying

Mount Vernon, OH

#5 Nov 14, 2011
There is a Joe Melbar Jr in the Wayne County area to. He has stolen things from the East Lynn Lake. Things like boat motors, fishing equipment, knives, and tools. He is stealing off of his own family. He is just like Joe. He becomes your friend then spots what he can steal then it's money in his pocket or nose. Everyone knows him as lil zo,big daddy zo or big zo's little brother. He used to be a OK person then drugs and drinking took him over.
just my opinion

Scott Depot, WV

#6 Nov 16, 2011
just saying wrote:
There is a Joe Melbar Jr in the Wayne County area to. He has stolen things from the East Lynn Lake. Things like boat motors, fishing equipment, knives, and tools. He is stealing off of his own family. He is just like Joe. He becomes your friend then spots what he can steal then it's money in his pocket or nose. Everyone knows him as lil zo,big daddy zo or big zo's little brother. He used to be a OK person then drugs and drinking took him over.
I could not agree with you more just saying, sounds like you know him well. I am Sheila's friend and she told me what he done. Its pretty sad that he stooped as low as he did to steal off her and her kids.
Steven Sollazzo

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 17, 2011
just my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I could not agree with you more just saying, sounds like you know him well. I am Sheila's friend and she told me what he done. Its pretty sad that he stooped as low as he did to steal off her and her kids.
Wow another verse in the sollazzo chapter of the wayne county bible. I admit i used to get soo mad at these posts and couldnt stand this but now as i read the stupidity that flows on these threads i stand back and laugh. As for my little brother if you know any better him and Joe dont run around or hangout its quite the opposite they hate eachother. And as far as sheilas friend you shouldnt speak for her im sure your one of her sorry ass friends that do pills or smoke weed in front of her kids sooo plzzzz keep your mouth off my brother i know who you are and you know where to find me Steven Sollazzo im not afraid and not talkin shit soo come see me instead of this mediocre talk on the net thank yoU. Bless the natural light cans and pill shavers and crushers and thank you alll mighty steve vernick amen.
Sheila Cooley

Scott Depot, WV

#8 Nov 17, 2011
Steven Sollazzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow another verse in the sollazzo chapter of the wayne county bible. I admit i used to get soo mad at these posts and couldnt stand this but now as i read the stupidity that flows on these threads i stand back and laugh. As for my little brother if you know any better him and Joe dont run around or hangout its quite the opposite they hate eachother. And as far as sheilas friend you shouldnt speak for her im sure your one of her sorry ass friends that do pills or smoke weed in front of her kids sooo plzzzz keep your mouth off my brother i know who you are and you know where to find me Steven Sollazzo im not afraid and not talkin shit soo come see me instead of this mediocre talk on the net thank yoU. Bless the natural light cans and pill shavers and crushers and thank you alll mighty steve vernick amen.
Stevie your right, I can speak for myself. Is that really what you want me to do? Because the things I would say and how I feel is not very nice. So I advise you to quit talking shit on this forum about my friends who said absolutely nothing out of the way. Because I am not afraid to put it all out on the forum if that is what you want. This arguement is not between me and you and I am trying to keep it that way. How I feel about Mark is a different story, but I dont think you really want me to go there. So next time you think about writing something on topix think twice about what you put, because you know me well enough to know I wont keep my mouth shut. I do love you so next time you have something to say just call me.
A FRIEND

Smoot, WV

#9 Nov 17, 2011
SHEILA ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW DUMB F*%KS CAN TYPE STUFF THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. YOU ARE A HELL OF A MOTHER NOT ONLY TO YOUR KIDS BUT EVERY1 ELSES KIDS 2
Sheila Cooley

Scott Depot, WV

#10 Nov 17, 2011
A FRIEND wrote:
SHEILA ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW DUMB F*%KS CAN TYPE STUFF THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. YOU ARE A HELL OF A MOTHER NOT ONLY TO YOUR KIDS BUT EVERY1 ELSES KIDS 2
I am not sure who you are, but Thank You for your kind words. My kids are my life , they are the world to me. I am very blessed to have them. Although they are not babies anymore, there young adults now. I am very proud of all of them.
wheres my money buddy

United States

#11 Nov 17, 2011
Steven Sollazzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Steven if you would actually read what was wrote you would know "just saying"never said they ran around together. The person posted that there the same . Meaning....Joe Melbar is a thief and so is Mark. They both drink,lie,cheat,and do pills. You can't trust either one of them. Joe Melbars daughter is a whore and Mark is a dick. The sollazzo family is all lists and drug users and sells them. I mean none of them will work but the have things most product can't afford. Steven and I was friends and he got money for pills off of me and I never seen my money back. That's one reason why I hate him and his family so much. There all the same. As for Steve Vernick everyone in East Lynn knows that Mary sleeps with him to get her drugs....same goes for Ronnie Fry. Put them all in a room and it is nothing but waisted air.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harriett Brooks Update 2 hr billy 5
Brenda Sartin Fields 4 hr who cares 24
Melissa Atkins 4 hr who cares 16
Gavyn Perry Thu Tonya 15
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed DiamondsWild 4,091
lindsay morrison Wed Heather Hodge 1
Lisa Thompson Caught Messing With Jimmy Duff Wed Jimmy Duff 5

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance