hmmm

South Point, OH

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Why was Ricky Lewis arrested the other day?
u kno

Sullivan, OH

#2 Oct 13, 2012
Who cares
I know them

Hurricane, WV

#3 Oct 13, 2012
What ever happened to his brother they called bear?
Know It All

United States

#4 Oct 15, 2012
He's an F'n junkie who sales pills out of the trailer park "timber wolf" and has ruined his wife and kids lives in the process!! The wife isn't so innocent anymore though, but Ricky is a hell of a mess...
years back

Lavalette, WV

#5 Oct 16, 2012
I know them wrote:
What ever happened to his brother they called bear?
i remember him, but idk what bear is up to nowadays.
u kno

Sullivan, OH

#6 Oct 17, 2012
Know It All wrote:
He's an F'n junkie who sales pills out of the trailer park "timber wolf" and has ruined his wife and kids lives in the process!! The wife isn't so innocent anymore though, but Ricky is a hell of a mess...
How would you knw.... seem to know the details
Know It All

Huntington, WV

#7 Oct 18, 2012
We all see it and watch what goes on. I just wonder how many chances are they going to give him? He's been busted quite a few times, yet he keeps showing up! Makes you wonder
crazy

Pratt, WV

#8 Oct 18, 2012
Where is his wife? I heard he was living with a woman named Wendy at the trailer park & they stole some stuff & got arrested. He is out now. He is not on the jail web page anymore, but he was a few weeks ago. Ricky will never change. He has been on dope since high school & it only got worse & then he became the biggest dealer around too. I don't know how he keeps getting out of jail, but he will be found dead, if they don't lock him up. He already had surgery on his nose, because he snorted so much up it & still snorted after that. How much more is it gonna take before he gets it straight? His wife was a good girl, until she got on the same crap. I couldn't believe they kept having kids & both of them needed rehab?????
Frederick

Hadley, PA

#9 Oct 18, 2012
I cannot believe that you people are posting such curses about him and so many others online...I read he will never change...He will be found dead...Do you people not under stand the POWER OF GOD...instead of cursing him and his wife, why don't you stop in and check on them...No One is perfect, but Thru Christ he can be changed...WAKE UP PEOPLE...I talked with him about his situation the other day...THe reason he isn't in jail is because they have no reason to keep him...I seen the Fed. paper work...I am working on him a little at a time, so he might come to find the Lord...MY Lord and Saviour Jesus...So when you post on here like this, just remember who is watching you...The Lord...I'm sure I will get negative comments...Go ahead...I know God and he will carry me thru anything...Wasn't long ago you all was posting about me...Funny the Lord shut your mouth...Each negative comment and post you put on here really don't hurt that person, it only takes you that much further away from the Lord...God Bless You All
God is Love

United States

#10 Oct 22, 2012
Frederick wrote:
I cannot believe that you people are posting such curses about him and so many others online...I read he will never change...He will be found dead...Do you people not under stand the POWER OF GOD...instead of cursing him and his wife, why don't you stop in and check on them...No One is perfect, but Thru Christ he can be changed...WAKE UP PEOPLE...I talked with him about his situation the other day...THe reason he isn't in jail is because they have no reason to keep him...I seen the Fed. paper work...I am working on him a little at a time, so he might come to find the Lord...MY Lord and Saviour Jesus...So when you post on here like this, just remember who is watching you...The Lord...I'm sure I will get negative comments...Go ahead...I know God and he will carry me thru anything...Wasn't long ago you all was posting about me...Funny the Lord shut your mouth...Each negative comment and post you put on here really don't hurt that person, it only takes you that much further away from the Lord...God Bless You All
Yes God Bless you all. Don't be to quick to judge. Ricky is doing great and has changed a great deal. Hasn't done drugs for a long time. Just keep praying for him. GOD is hearing your prayers. Yes God said stand still and see the salvation of God won...

For those that look down on him and say his wife is so good!! She was the one that started him on drugs after he was off them over a year?? He just takes the blame for everything? You that post the bad about him must be some of his wife's people, funny they blame it all on him too...She enjoyed it just as much. Easier to blame others so your family don't look bad. As for his brother he is a preacher and prays for him. WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT 2 AGREEING ON ONE THING??? Those of you without sin cast the first stone?? Sin is sin; no big or little sin:::
PS:: Thank you so much for standing up for this sole, his kids are doing good as well.
God is Love

United States

#11 Oct 22, 2012
Know It All wrote:
He's an F'n junkie who sales pills out of the trailer park "timber wolf" and has ruined his wife and kids lives in the process!! The wife isn't so innocent anymore though, but Ricky is a hell of a mess...
No Ricky is not a mess. You are talking about the old Ricky. So please change your name to something besides KNOW IT ALL, because you don't. Wife+++WELL think about did he make her do anything or did she like it??? Kids=they are fine""
Know It All

United States

#12 Oct 22, 2012
It's good to hear the kids are doing well. If Ricky has cleaned up his act and finally seen the light then that's a good thing too. I hope his wife has chosen the same path and got cleaned up herself. God is good!
A Friend

Sullivan, OH

#13 Oct 23, 2012
I personally think they are great people with faults just like the rest of us in one way or another... I hope it all works out just like they would like to have it..
FREDERICK

Hadley, PA

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Just got done talking to him again...Spent a couple hours with him...He and his wife are doing Great...Kids are great and happy...So please understand how God works...maybe his past life can hekp someone in the future...God Bless You All
curious

Huntington, WV

#15 Nov 21, 2012
Yeah, I'm sure it was all god's doing. Mmmhmmm. God saves another one!
The Power of Jesus

Kenova, WV

#16 Dec 18, 2012
curious wrote:
Yeah, I'm sure it was all god's doing. Mmmhmmm. God saves another one!
You sound like you doubt God??? I hope this is not the case...Thru the Blood of Jesus anything is possible...Maybe his testimony will help others one day...How many addicts can you say have gotten clean and stayed clean...I am personally a ex-addict, and the blood of Jesus healed me and my addiction...I know first hand that it can and will be done if you so choose to let Jesus in your life...Not to many can say that and I choose to pray for the sick and suffering in the world because they are only one person away from being saved...Jesus!!!
dennie

Webster Springs, WV

#17 Dec 18, 2012
this is some one that knows him and you are right god can do anything you keep going down that road ricky i thank god for what he done for you and god bless you and your family your cousin dj
Jus someone

Dunbar, WV

#18 Feb 19, 2013
Go Ricky&Miranda! Go Ricky & Miranda! A couple that has seriously been thru it All! Would and will help anyone and when their chips were down sum of the exact people they did everything for turned them and there boys away! Guys I wish you a lifetime of happiness! Ur amazin! Even though you don't know it I love you all! God bless! May all ur dreams come true!
wondering

Butler, PA

#19 May 9, 2013
ricky and miranda? what happened to hiedi?
Enlightened

Saint Albans, WV

#20 May 9, 2013
"Jus Someone"
I would like for you to enlighten me on who turned away from them when their 'chips were low'. The only people there for them were her family. Lord knows no one on Ricky's side was ever there for them. If you're insinuating that her families side turned against them. I think you're mistaken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 30 min Kuntra 1,262
Sylvia Cline back at it 5 hr holla back girl 6
William Hodge 6 hr holla back girl 10
Lavalette 21 hr Adam stiltner 19
Single Women 22 hr Idiot 10
Bud Collins (Sep '14) 22 hr Idiot 11
Joann Hurley Fri Facebook 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wayne Mortgages