Man at East Lynn
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Just a person ow

Princeton, WV

#1 Jun 28, 2008
Could any tell me about the man that ran over or beat up at East Lynn ? name and How he is .
dreamer

Baltimore, MD

#2 Jun 29, 2008
heard his name is greg workman and david mabry did it
Just a person ow

Princeton, WV

#3 Jun 29, 2008
did he die or is going to recover! greg workman or greg fortner
dreamer

Baltimore, MD

#4 Jun 29, 2008
dont know just heard rumors did hear he told who done it
voter A

Lerona, WV

#5 Jun 29, 2008
where in East Lynn id this happen?
Just a person ow

Princeton, WV

#6 Jun 29, 2008
Rumor has it bartrum fork, His Mother, Who He told, This is only Rumor.

Since: Jun 08

AOL

#7 Jun 30, 2008
Just a person ow wrote:
Could any tell me about the man that ran over or beat up at East Lynn ? name and How he is .
I live in East Lynn and did not hear of this one but i will find out what i can today and post it tonight.
someone herd

AOL

#8 Jul 2, 2008
i was told that it was that rosenberry and a girl named abbie feilds that ran over greg fortner he is in the hopital but will recover , i just want to know what will happen to the two people that dont that to someone i thought was a safe place but im begening to think alittle different i diddnt things like this happened around here and hat 2 weeks ago a minstor got murdered just kinda mkes me wonder
dreamer

Athens, WV

#9 Jul 2, 2008
that abbey is thelocal screw shes been with so many its a shame
Someone OW

Bluefield, WV

#10 Jul 2, 2008
dreamer wrote:
that abbey is thelocal screw shes been with so many its a shame
I agree with u ..Her parents need to go and her tested for Sexually Diease so she won;t be pastin it on to others....
just a person ow

Princeton, WV

#11 Jul 2, 2008
she dont even live with her parents, Her father is in jail and her mo who knows! she lives with a bigger hoe then she is !
dreamer

Athens, WV

#12 Jul 3, 2008
who does she live with
Amazed

AOL

#13 Jul 3, 2008
Who gets on topix at 7 a.m. in the morning?
I am busy getting ready for work, fixing breakfast for my kids and trying to get to work
Don't you all have a life? Leave people's
family alone, you never know when your family will be named on here. People have feelings and sometimes you can't help what your family does.
You need to look in your own back yard. The tongue is worse than a two-edged sword, and destroys people.
Praying

Bluefield, WV

#14 Jul 4, 2008
I agree "Amazed" ... I'm sure everyone has someone in his/her family that has done something they are not proud of. We can't control what our families do, but we can pray for them. I will say a prayer for this family and for those making comments of others. If this is true and a man was hurt, then everyone should say a prayer for him and his family.
John B Goode

Front Royal, VA

#15 Jul 4, 2008
His sister was pretty hot back in the day.
someone herd_from ga

AOL

#16 Jul 5, 2008
i no that abbies father is in prisonfor robing medicap pharmacy a few years back , and as far as her mother goes shes here there and everywhereabbie has a younger brother and he's following in her foot steps and thats a shame and i really no what im talking about that poor little girl needs help before she really gets her self hurt . and as far as the person they ran over i think thats a shame an something needs to been done anout it my thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family no one deserves that
amazed in wanye

United States

#17 Jul 13, 2008
The boy's name was Greg Fortner, he bothers no one starts no trouble. He was beaten with a 2x4, hit and run over with a truck. The big bad David Maybrey just got out of prison, wanting to make a name for himself is nothing but a bully, wanting to fight and raise hell with everyone he comes upon. The girl friend, Abby who is 16, was in on all of this with her lover boy David.She is old enough to know that killing someone is against the law.There is no pitty for this hore.
amazed in wanye

United States

#18 Jul 13, 2008
Greg is going to be alright so I hear, but will take a little time to mend. His sister is still a hotty, a very pretty.
blended whiskey

Baltimore, MD

#19 Jul 13, 2008
who is his sister
Doc Rotknee

Redmond, WA

#20 Jul 14, 2008
David Mabrey is probably so humiliated from all the things he had to do as somebodys bitch in prison, that he takes his anger out on anybody smaller than him to try and prove he wasn't anybodys bitch...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 1 5 min Sick of this pos 36
List all the Bullys in the area 18 min Curious 5
Will Michele Obama come out now 21 min Orange is da new ... 4
Mia Brewer 1 hr Amused 2
Melissa gail Atkins 6 hr For real 2
Take Back Or Town Wed Liptor 11
Joey Cremeans Jan 17 Potatomasher 25

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance