the puskas' from east lynn
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“My Mother's Daughter”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#21 Oct 2, 2008
I totally agree with you. The reason that I am adding to your post is that you forgot to mention that diabetes runs in the family, as well. Not only was the grandfather diabetic, of the nine sons and three daughters, two have developed diabetes in later years. Most of the family has moved away from the East Lynn area. The original Puskas children have done fairly well for themselves considering that they had a very hard life. Old Mr. Puskas was just as hard working as all of his decendents. Even though his back had been broken in the coal mines and was only held together by one little wire, he walked four miles each way back and forth to work as long as he was able, and in addition to raising the family, Mrs. Puskas worked outside the home taking care of my great-aunt. All of her children worked either at whatever jobs they could find, or in the huge gardens that they raised and canned. Life was not easy. All in all, they are a fine family. No matter how much or how little, they had, they always tried to help others. Additionally, note should be made that four of the sons are no longer living, Rick, Carson, Ronnie, and Jerry are gone.
Puskas from East Lynn wrote:
Puskas man from East Lynn here. I think its important that the child know who his father is. I grew up there and really miss it as an adult. We are still a close knit family and get together when we can. Most all of us have moved on to better our lives and have done just that. As far as the child, he should know that heart conditions run within our family. I'm not completely sure, however, I do think I know of the person you're speaking of, it would help even more if I knew the age of the mother. The mother should be the one to decide if the child should know who his father is. The child does have a right to know, however, maybe not now and when he becomes an adult 18 he can decide for himself. He may never get a chance to meet him, which will be very sad.
wondering

United States

#22 Oct 2, 2008
I have discussed what I have did with the mom. She talked to me more about her situation. She informed me that she knew how to get in touch with "Uncle Gene" as she called him. She also said that she knew how to get in touch with The father's sister. She also said it was a decision made by her and the father considering His wife. She also said that the father of the child knows how to get in touch with her. I am sorry for putting my nose in this. I should have questioned her more about this. She also stated that she wasn't trying to keep her son from knowing his family. She has told him what she knows about them. The child also knows that his Grandfather Carson has passed away. She futher more stated that anyone was welcome to get in touch with her. She has no problems with the puskas' that she knew. She said it has been about three or four years since she has talked to "Uncle Gene" and not sure if he still knows how to get in touch with her or not. However the sister does and the father does. She said she just feels that if the child is introduced to the father considering the wife and different beliefs would be damaging to the child at this given stage in his life.
Sherry Bryant Morrison

Bluefield, WV

#23 Oct 2, 2008
Puskas from East Lynn wrote:
Puskas man from East Lynn here. I think its important that the child know who his father is. I grew up there and really miss it as an adult. We are still a close knit family and get together when we can. Most all of us have moved on to better our lives and have done just that. As far as the child, he should know that heart conditions run within our family. I'm not completely sure, however, I do think I know of the person you're speaking of, it would help even more if I knew the age of the mother. The mother should be the one to decide if the child should know who his father is. The child does have a right to know, however, maybe not now and when he becomes an adult 18 he can decide for himself. He may never get a chance to meet him, which will be very sad.
I went to school with a guy named Mack puskas,haven't seen him in yrs.

“My Mother's Daughter”

USA

#24 Oct 2, 2008
Married Claira Barker & moved to Fl.
Puskas from East Lynn

United States

#25 Oct 3, 2008
wondering wrote:
I have discussed what I have did with the mom. She talked to me more about her situation. She informed me that she knew how to get in touch with "Uncle Gene" as she called him. She also said that she knew how to get in touch with The father's sister. She also said it was a decision made by her and the father considering His wife. She also said that the father of the child knows how to get in touch with her. I am sorry for putting my nose in this. I should have questioned her more about this. She also stated that she wasn't trying to keep her son from knowing his family. She has told him what she knows about them. The child also knows that his Grandfather Carson has passed away. She futher more stated that anyone was welcome to get in touch with her. She has no problems with the puskas' that she knew. She said it has been about three or four years since she has talked to "Uncle Gene" and not sure if he still knows how to get in touch with her or not. However the sister does and the father does. She said she just feels that if the child is introduced to the father considering the wife and different beliefs would be damaging to the child at this given stage in his life.
With knowing this information, I must agree with the mother. I am assuming that Zachary is being taken care of and hope he is in a happy "functional" family. Somethings are better left unsaid and as long as everyone is happy and well cared for. It seems that the mother has discussed this with the father and Zachary, now that Zachary knows he can contact the father when he feels the need. Mary I tried to contact you the other night, however, the phone number listed was disconnected. Please let them know of the conditions that run in our family.
wondering

United States

#26 Oct 3, 2008
her number is 9297 with the milton exchange. It is listed and published. Zach does play football and most nights its after 8pm before they get home. Please give her a call.
out of east lynn

AOL

#27 Oct 7, 2008
why in the hell don't you leave this girl a long she wasn't doing any thing wrong and if you really know the puskas family lady then you would know that this child would be welcome in their family know matter what and if the mom care any thing about his dad then she would be proud to let her child know about him so she much have not care much about the childs dad cause if any thing she would know that the puskas family sticks togeather and that they love their children know matter what happens to mom and dad that has nothing to do with this child. and maybe it belongd to one of the puskas that past awy but any way he would be treated right if this family.ormaybe this person cheated on one of the puskas wife and thats why she doesnt wanted the child to know
crystal

San Angelo, TX

#28 Oct 8, 2008
yeah it really is my son knows his father
berry blast

San Angelo, TX

#29 Oct 8, 2008
maybe they just dont want there kids exsposed to there kind of life style if you know what i mean

“My Mother's Daughter”

USA

#30 Oct 10, 2008
If you look back at the posts, you will realize that the child is Carl Evan's son.
out of east lynn wrote:
why in the hell don't you leave this girl a long she wasn't doing any thing wrong and if you really know the puskas family lady then you would know that this child would be welcome in their family know matter what and if the mom care any thing about his dad then she would be proud to let her child know about him so she much have not care much about the childs dad cause if any thing she would know that the puskas family sticks togeather and that they love their children know matter what happens to mom and dad that has nothing to do with this child. and maybe it belongd to one of the puskas that past awy but any way he would be treated right if this family.ormaybe this person cheated on one of the puskas wife and thats why she doesnt wanted the child to know
Brfootwv

Huntington, WV

#31 Oct 10, 2008
I cannot believe you people! On here discussing this little boy who has no idea who his father is.
Have you lost your minds? Putting his name and age and his town he lives in? What in the world is wrong with you? If I was that childs family I would sue the devil out of you. Get your nose into your own business. Shame on you!
Brfootwv

Huntington, WV

#32 Oct 10, 2008
wondering wrote:
you are right, I guess I should mind my own business. I just wanted to know what kind of family they are. I am not trying to unite a family together here. Trust me, She will never know about this conversation here.
Sure she'll know. Evidently people like you can't keep their mouths shut now can they?? I bet not a whole lot of people confide in you!
Brfootwv

Huntington, WV

#33 Oct 10, 2008
Now you're on here giving out their phone number?????? What in the world is wrong with you?? How would you like it if you were that child? How fair of a bunch of bored women to get on here and discuss this and give out personal information on them? How would you like it if your FAMILY NAME was topic of conversation for everyone to join in. I'm betting you got a lot in your family that needs addressed without you on here destroying other peoples lives. If that Mother wanted this to happen she would've had done it herself. She didn't need you!
Brfootwv

Huntington, WV

#34 Oct 10, 2008
berry blast wrote:
maybe they just dont want there kids exsposed to there kind of life style if you know what i mean
Yeah we all get what you mean!! Bet you're family are all just jewels and perfect saints now aren't they??? He without sin cast the first stone!!
GirlFriend

United States

#35 Nov 6, 2008
I am dating the Puskas that this child is suppose to belong too. He told me that there was a DNA done and the child is not his but has his last name, he also has to pay child support for a child proven not to be his..... So dont even be claiming it is his son because he is not a puskas. period, end of discussion.......
1 post removed
Adkins

United States

#37 Jan 14, 2013
I think the Puskas family are much better people than the Rowes from Mill Creek. At least they don't live like a bunch of hippocrits and hide behind the preacher's coat tail to hide the truth.
1 post removed
Amanda Crowe

Saint Albans, WV

#39 Jan 15, 2013
I heard the kid belongs to Randall Perry
2 posts removed
early cuylers

Mount Prospect, IL

#42 Jan 16, 2013
Amanda Crowe wrote:
I heard the kid belongs to Randall Perry
Which one???
1 post removed
family member

Bluefield, WV

#44 Apr 18, 2013
someone in wayne wrote:
<quoted text>i do what do u need to no?
They are nice sweet people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Office Job Opening Wayne Town Hall 6 min Info please 1
Upcoming Election 19 min MOJO 19
Autumn Osborne 1 hr Anonymous 2
Connie Addison Stevens preacher wife 2 hr Jenny 10
Melissa Atkins 4 hr u need glasses pal 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr Fuckwitmenc 4,019
sugar shack Tue Davis 6

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance