First Prev
of 6
Next Last
OHSNAP

Hurricane, WV

#102 Apr 30, 2010
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
That is bad that people make fun of other people just for being a Virgin.
I am actually very perverted. Thank you for asking, but what my husband and I do is non of your business little girl.
Next victim? I was a victim, I was raped and beaten for over 3 years of my life. I was molested by my father, then raped and beaten by my ex-step father and his brothers. How much of a Victim is that for you? You have no idea the things I went though you idiotic little brat.
I have a life, I am married, becoming a CNA then I am going to get my LPN license. What are you doing? A little middle school brat who thinks she is all big and bad.
Well guess what, you succeed in hurting my feelings. Although I am 19, I still have feelings, and that little comment you made about me looking for my next Victim, was really uncalled for.
Hmmmmmmmmm. This sounds like Venturaaaaaaaaa.!
BrookeSmith

Hurricane, WV

#103 Apr 30, 2010
wms student wrote:
<quoted text>
Brooke Smith if 40 pounds overwieght and 3 inches to tall is
good looking your sick
Wow. Thank you. I really appreciate you calling me fat. but you know what. I don't really care. If all the time you have to do is sit around and make fun of people. HA! That is sad. Have you seen my friends? Yeah. They are pimp. I love them more than anything and I don't live my life for anyone else. Just me(; So go ahead call me names, I don't care. I absolutely love my life just the way it is. And I don't need a small person like you to get in my way. I have a life, so get one of your own and stay out of mine. K? Got it? Good(:
nostopbecauseilo veyou

Hurricane, WV

#104 May 21, 2010
sara russell?
crappp

Hurricane, WV

#105 May 21, 2010
hailey lunsford.
none oF UR BUINESS

Webster Springs, WV

#106 May 26, 2010
nose wrote:
what does everyone at wms school think of felicia aliff?
u better not b talkin bout my sisiter
Best Friend

Richmond, KY

#107 Jun 23, 2010
hey Ashley, I think i know you :p i wasnt sure at first but then i checked your myspace and i am your sisters best friend, and im glad your helping tootsie,i know what you guys are going through and ive told your sister that it will get better, id protect that girl with my life. love you ashley and your 2 sisters and brother. <3
allison

Hurricane, WV

#108 Jun 26, 2010
iloveyou wrote:
allison adkins and larissa spaulding
thanks but who r u me and larissa are like sisters
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#109 Jun 28, 2010
i think i am pretty but i think kim deen is pretty
Allison

Hurricane, WV

#110 Jul 12, 2010
iloveyou wrote:
allison adkins and larissa spaulding
How r u plz let me knno
ACDC241

Saint Albans, WV

#111 Aug 16, 2010
I think morgan ross, sara beth or dakota queen they are really pretty and anna cassidy is not pretty if you want my opinion . and neither is brooke smith??????????
1 post removed
Anna

Statts Mills, WV

#113 Aug 19, 2010
ACDC241 wrote:
I think morgan ross, sara beth or dakota queen they are really pretty and anna cassidy is not pretty if you want my opinion . and neither is brooke smith??????????
Hahaha, thank you!
im me

Athens, WV

#114 Sep 19, 2010
i think it would have to be Kacie Melbar. or Madison Hall. There Gorgeous & verrrry nice.((:
Wow

Statts Mills, WV

#115 Sep 28, 2010
wms student wrote:
<quoted text>
Brooke Smith if 40 pounds overwieght and 3 inches to tall is
good looking your sick
Um, wow. Brooke is a beautiful girl, inside & out. I swear, I hate this school. People do nothing but start crap.
Helllll yeeeeah

Bluefield, WV

#116 Sep 30, 2010
im me wrote:
i think it would have to be Kacie Melbar. or Madison Hall. There Gorgeous & verrrry nice.((:
kacie melbar is a very pretty little girl. i can not wait till she gets older im gonna get some of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy's 39 min lol cuz u cant spell 8
Mick and Harry are at it again 1 hr lol cuz u cant spell 6
Messer baby 2 hr These poor babies 6
Grand kids 7 hr Timmy 1
wayne county child protective services (Oct '08) 16 hr Jackie 138
Working man Jul 18 Common thief 4
kelsey runyyon (Dec '16) Jul 18 Jus say no 18

Wayne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance