anything for rent in lavalette/wayne ...

anything for rent in lavalette/wayne area??

Posted in the Wayne Forum

single mother

Nellis, WV

#1 Aug 27, 2012
I am a 20 year old single mother of a 9 month old lil boy..Im currently living with my parents.I am trying to find a apartment or trailer or cheap house...if u know of anything please let me know i apperciate it!!! I do not want smartass remarks or comments u can keep that s#it to urself thanks
Buzy Body

Bluefield, WV

#2 Aug 28, 2012
Ya there's all kinds of stuff for rent and sale everywhere, maybe if u would turn the computer off and actually try to look instead of ask everybody you could find something.
A Mother Aswell

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Sep 7, 2012
There was a place for rent behind BP Not sure how much or if it still is but it was for rent last week.
single mother

Barboursville, WV

#4 Oct 28, 2012
listen busy body...before u go running ur mother fu#king mouth bout something u need to hear the whole god d@mn story...i dont have a car at the moment to go ride around looking and now im working full time so i dont have time to really do get the whole story before u go running ur f&ckin mouth...Go to H3ll!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Austin Fraley (Dec '14) 2 min Fyi2 3
Joseph Hamlin (May '14) 8 min Curious 6
Truth 8 min Fyi2 2
What has Trump done for you? 9 min River Tam 6
Danita Hardwick Ward 23 hr KCEAA medic 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri Regal 4,460
Mark Maynard for senate! Mar 15 Big one 15

Wayne Jobs

Personal Finance

Wayne Mortgages