Next Last
yoxyo

Lesage, WV

#1 Mar 13, 2009
i think shes an ugly nasty skank
his only

Rupert, WV

#2 Mar 13, 2009
this is shelly an you dont even knoo me so shut the crap up!!
true colors fly

Rupert, WV

#3 Mar 21, 2009
hi im rebecca parsons and anyone who has a problem with shelly fortner can come to me!!!! i no shelly better than any of you so shut the fUC* up you dont no here so keep talking shit because it makes you look stupid cause you set and run your mouth but want say who you are.... hhmm shows what a joke you are !!!! GET A LIFE!!
GROW UP!!!!
1 post removed
babyyounowho

Princeton, WV

#5 Nov 10, 2009
seriously,
shut up. shelly is my best friend she is a good hearted person.![: and really get a life no one wants to here how ridicules you are so find somthing better in your life to do then set her and talk shi* about people that you dont know and if you do know them. THEN PUT YOU FUC*ING NAME YOU DIC* HO*'s now lets show some respect to shelly.[:
I LOVE YOU GIRLL [:
*~*briana
leigh.![:*~*
1 post removed
shelly

Oakvale, WV

#7 Nov 20, 2009
yea i am a goodhearted person,an im sorry people are just jealous cuz im beautiful,an you cant help it uz your bf wants meh so go screw your self ad thank you,&& i love you briana leigh,yourtha bestest ever, i will always love you people might say crap but tht will never come between us, i love you guys,people are just jealous cuz im prettier,or cuz you really tha skanks so shut the F*** up, iight!!! PEACE HATER!!!
blehh

Daniels, WV

#8 Nov 30, 2009
nasty dirty skanky hoeee.
concerned

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Nov 30, 2009
Little kids have no buisness on this site!!!! If a child of mine were to get on here and use some of the language this little 12-13 year old has used, it's hard to say what I would do. Thats why I pay close attention to how my children use the internet!!!!!! Parents really need to watch their children more closley!
KAYLA JOHNSON-BLANKENS HIP

Huntington, WV

#10 Dec 5, 2009
concerned wrote:
Little kids have no buisness on this site!!!! If a child of mine were to get on here and use some of the language this little 12-13 year old has used, it's hard to say what I would do. Thats why I pay close attention to how my children use the internet!!!!!! Parents really need to watch their children more closley!
I'M SO GLAD THERE ARE STILL PARENTS AROUND LIKE YOU , I JUST LOVE HOW THEY GET ON HERE AND RUN THEIR MOUTHS AND CANNOT SPELL WORTH A LICK LOL
ok then

Rupert, WV

#11 Dec 6, 2009
The only two options are not approperate at this time for Shelly. One reason, She hasn't been taught to respect herself or anyone else as for that is concerned. Two, She is too young to be even old enough to consider herself luke warm instead of Hot. Good graceious. The girl still poops yellow. Her parent's need to be beaten for letting her act and do the things she does. It will bite their ass soon enough. Spare the rod and spoil the ghild ma always said.
2 posts removed

Since: Feb 10

Clay, WV

#14 Feb 13, 2010
Shelly is a good girl.....she's no where near a slut.......
Ashley Toppins

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 19, 2010
i like shelly she is a fun girl she may get in trouble alot but she is still a nice person just because she gets in trouble doesnt mean she is a bad person!!!.....<3
whatever

Charleston, WV

#16 Feb 19, 2010
shelly is a very nice person
Shelly I love james

Smoot, WV

#17 Mar 15, 2010
awe! thank you cindy& ashley,i love you all!!!
Kaksjdncn

Summersville, WV

#18 Mar 25, 2010
Shelly's pretty cool most the time.
just so you know

Smoot, WV

#19 Mar 26, 2010
shelly's parents do the best they can with her but regardless she still doesnt listen shes a big girl and she knows the consequences of her actions and its her butt on the line. and she is a good girl when she wants to be , but you cant tech someone who doesnt want to be taught.
sucks

Nitro, WV

#20 Apr 3, 2010
shelley lives in a nasty house and is in alternative school so no wonder she has no respect
2 posts removed
big daddy pimpin

Scott Depot, WV

#23 Aug 22, 2014
shelly is my home girl we run these streets
becky u no who i am

Saint Albans, WV

#24 Aug 22, 2014
yoxyo wrote:
i think shes an ugly nasty skank
well to all jeaulous bitches she is my niece and who every is talking there shit about her u know u cant stand it because she can get any guy out there and im her aunt dont hide behind the computer and type shit come see her aunt she will show u how shit is taking care of.u all just cant stant it because she is beautiful. i would tell u to watch out for ur man because she sure could take them away from u jeaulous asses but she has a guy. so stop the dumb shit and come to her or me if u have aproblem with her.GROW UP JEALOUS ASSES AND GET A LIFE .AND DONT FORGET ABOUT HER AUNT BECKY IS STILL OUT THERE
Just sayin

Hurricane, WV

#25 Aug 22, 2014
Why start up something so old
ITS KNOW

United States

#26 Aug 24, 2014
true colors fly wrote:
hi im rebecca parsons and anyone who has a problem with shelly fortner can come to me!!!! i no shelly better than any of you so shut the fUC* up you dont no here so keep talking shit because it makes you look stupid cause you set and run your mouth but want say who you are.... hhmm shows what a joke you are !!!! GET A LIFE!!
GROW UP!!!!
If you know so much how come you don't know how to use the word know/no. It's I KNOW her. Not NO like no you can't go. Talk about making someone look stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welfare or SSI both are a discrace 4 min lawdog 2
welfare fraud 1 hr wow is on a check 4
West Virginia closing 2 hr Ben Dover 14
is this wrong, if I go to church? 2 hr youre nothing but... 21
Non vaccination believers. 4 hr McDermott II 80
Sportsmans choice pay lake (Jul '11) 8 hr Coon hunter 7
Maynard's Towing (Jan '12) 8 hr Coon hunter 62
More from around the web

Wayne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE